Bitcoin will *never* hit 16350 again

Cap this. BTC hodlers your time is running out.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/bitcoinfoundation/the-bitcoin-dominance-indicator-fallacy-2b11093869d4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>

yep, that was it. Pack it up, boys.

bitcoin touched 16600 before falling, idiot.

it'll keep going.

I supppse it’s a bit like the boy who cried wolf. The key thing about that though, is that he was actually telling the truth in the end and it actually happened. The only difference here is that this time it will be the unbelieving villagers (BTC fags) who get devoured, rather than the boy.

This was relevant when BTC was 99% market cap, not fucking 35% you stupid fucking daft cunt.

Enjoy ur bleeding alts. RSK released and lightning is soon. Segwit wallets will be enabled in multiple exchanges too. Take ur alt profits and run.

So i will miss out on satoshi gains? Nah thanks.

You should not expect that these retards even know what Rootstock is.

Hasn't bitcoin dominance gone down from 50% market cap to 35 in just a few weeks? How fucking dense are people who actually believe that bitcoin won't be swapped out for something actually useful.

The problem is when you are right long after you are dead, meanwhile all BTC holders got rich and enjoying an amazing life.

>muh marketcap matters

medium.com/bitcoinfoundation/the-bitcoin-dominance-indicator-fallacy-2b11093869d4

Your cope is off the charts.

Daddy is back

>being this new

>+12%

WOWWWWWWWWWW, M8, DEM FUCKING GAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTT
DADDY IS BACKKK

>trusts chads for anything technical
>project collapses
>loses his money
>chads fucks his gf

>eeee yeee i maed zo mani gains with altzz

yes, i made fucking INSANE gains with alts, because i can actually force myself to buy low and sell high.

next 5-8 hours will be cruical. if it rises and breaks resistances, you'd better sell your alts. for every 2% BTC rises, your alts get fucked 5% subsequently. just no reason to hold when you can just sell, wait for the BTC rally and rebuy your favorite alts again. if you don't do this, you are just a moron. these are the opportunities that net you safe 25-50% returns with low risk.

>Chicken Little only has to be right once!