Next revolutionary coin?

Next revolutionary coin?
First, there was Ethereum
Then IOTA
Then Cardano (even though only whitepaper)
Then RaiBlocks
What will come next?

PascalCoin is a paradigm shifter. Just keep quiet and accumulate.

Nice pick! Listed on my accumulate list.

XBY

is pascal getting more user friendly? It's a real bitch to use the wallet imo. more confusing than BTC wallets. BNT would be my bet.

Noted.

PASC is good, agreed. but will they rebrand? shit hurts to see

Maybe IoT. Keep a eye on TAU though just in case

Get in lamden.
Only been 3 days since token sale and its only a 3x since. Only on ed tho

Rootstock

LINK
READ THE FUCKING WHITEPAPER
IT'S A NOBRAINER

TAU/POE/0x/ENG/HST

Yeah, Raiblocks is still a great pick.
LINK is obviously the next disruptive token. $10 before summer

>token
>disruptive
Jajajajaja sure user, sure

I think this will be the year of the marketplace/protocol coins. Like ZRX.Sorry I had to start out shilling my retirement coin.

Also, privacy will matter. Coins like BAT seeks to do this offchain. So I guess pseudo-privacy versus true privacy will be a battle this year.

I think we will see a true competitor to coinbase, making it much easier to buy crypto.
We will see a lot of action in terms of implementation of crypto in traditional marketplaces.

When it comes to smart contracts and Dapps, I have no idea. Hopefully fintech apps have utility will come.

I think the most significant thing that can happen is mainstream adaptation of p2p payments of common people. People sending money (easily) over messenger like apps to exchange goods. I recently bought a bike for 1 XMR to a buddy who is not into crypto but he was so excited about it.

I think coinmarketcap will look completely different 1 year from now. Look for gems below top 100, and invest a 1000 USD in coins with good teams and connections.

that would be DBC

Maybe/No/No/No/What is this

also, keep an eye on HASHGRAPH and get ready to hop on their ICO once it's announced

IOTA

byteball is a DAG coin with other nice features

ETH is here to stay. I don't think ANY coin will replace ETH in any foreseeable future. The technology is too damn good.

>The richest, most powerful people in the world, who control hundreds of $Trillions in wealth, governments and armies.
>Hire the world's finest programmers and cryptographers in order to custom-build a new global currency and cryptographic ledger that solves all of their problems, meets their every desire and will serve as the foundation of the global economy for the next 80-100 years.
>Develop a master blockchain to rule all other blockchains, called Interledger Protocol, with the end game being the tokenization of all stocks, bonds, real estate, gold, silver, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies, with XRP as the medium of exchange.
>Putting a stop to all the naked short selling scams, exchange rate scams, fraudulent back office paperwork scams, and frivolous lawsuit scams that have been rotting the global financial system from within, and threatening to destroy the Western world.
>Spend years testing it with more than 150 banks in multiple countries, in multiple continents, quietly improving and refining it.
>Don't tell anybody they are transitioning to a new world reserve currency so as not to cause panic
>Release XRP into the free market and let it do its work.

XRP and Interledger Protocol is the revolution promised by all the other cryptocurrencies. It will be implemented whether you like it or not. XRP is the good guy. All your pyramidcoins that can't deliver on their promises are the bad guy.

Po.et - great idea to to combat copyright infringements, im hoping their first partnership is some adult company but i doubt that.

0x - as more company use its protocol, it will only get more valuable

ENG - i just like it

HST - using the blockchain to securely used for voting,polling, haven't seen another coin with this idea

Please be cardano, release me from the suffering of these 8050 sats bags