Daily reminder that a NY times reporter investigated Ripple, talked to actual people in BANKING...

Daily reminder that a NY times reporter investigated Ripple, talked to actual people in BANKING, and concluded that NO BANKS are using XRP and NO BANKS plan to use XRP.

XRP IS A SCAM.

nytimes.com/2018/01/04/technology/bitcoin-ripple.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/bgarlinghouse/status/949146029907062787
xrpchat.com/topic/2301-ripples-cross-border-payment-will-go-live-next-april/
investopedia.com/terms/r/ripple-cryptocurrency.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripple_(payment_protocol)
markets.ft.com/data/equities/tearsheet/profile?s=8473:TYO
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42541390
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In response to the article THE OFFICIAL RIPPLE twitter account retweeted the image below, In the same format as the NY TIMES reporter, as its “proof” of a connection to banks.

This FUD campaign is ridiculous. If you want to stay poor op then crack on, don't try and drag people down with you.

Full story here:

Sage

all I read is "buy into the fucking dip now you fucking faggot or this rocket will go without you"

Oh you mean the failing New York Times? I won’t even wipe my ass with that garbage.

Read the article.

NO BANKS ARE USING XRP

NO BANKS PLAN TO USE XRP

SAY IT MORE AND I WILL BUY MORE

It doesn't fucken say that retard. It says they DON'T HAVE to, not that they aren't planning to.

XRP makes using Ripple tech cheaper fuckwit.

But xRapid is a separate system from Cripple.

In the best scenario for the Crippled, banks would have their own xRapidCripples with no Cripples owned by the Cripple devs because that would disrupt the global economy.

>full story here:
>link to twitter post

>literally a nytimes article

um what

bought the dip, thanks

Read the Twitter thread goy. The journalist has no evidence and was called out for stupidity. He lied. He ruined his reputation as a reporter.

Bitcoiners are getting desperate because their good for nothing coin is about to get surpassed. If they really cared about privacy and decentralization they would have jumped to Monero, but all that bitcoiners care is about getting infinitely rich on speculation. Serves them right to be squashed like flies by the banks.

>nytimes.com/2018/01/04/technology/bitcoin-ripple.html

seems like his argument is that it's faster money laundering? pretty sure crossing borders with money requires some sort of government involvement

The twitter I linked to belonged to the journalist. He was proven to be a liar and his article effectively discredited.

>lied

The only people that lied are Ripple. And they’re going to jail.

You’ve been duped by a well orchestrated scam.

all of crypto is a scam how is this a revelation

Refer to No BANK is using XRP.

Correction, it is the reply to the journalist's tweet from the CEO of Ripple. I'm surprised so many people would just accept media lies without doing research themselves.

YOU WERE DUPED.

NO BANK IS USING XRP

NO BANK PLANS ON USING XRP

READ THE NY TIMES ARTICLE

Fuck you gentile. You're pathetic

all the old fags knew this already.

normies and new fags are the ones getting fucked in the ass.

xrpchat.com/topic/2301-ripples-cross-border-payment-will-go-live-next-april/

SBI will be going live this year.

I am invested in XRP but i don't want people to be lied to.

I will make a lot of money from XRP but it won't be from speculators, it will be when financial institutes buy in bulk.

IT
DOESNT
SAY
ANY
OF
THAT
ANYWHERE
IN
THE
ARTICLE
FUCKWIT

THIS IS YOUR OWN PERSONAL FUCKING SPIN ON REALITY, FUCK YOURSELF

>banks
>using anything besides federal reserve pixels

>SBI HOLDINGS

RIPPLE PROPAGANDA VS REALITY

SBI HOLDINGS IS A BITCOIN MINING COMPANY

ENJOY YOUR JAIL TIME YOU FRAUDSTERS.

This much damage control. You're being fleeced by Ripple. This is the biggest heist in world history.

Oh god, you guys realise that new rookie entrants are a critical part of the pump? And that they will be the dumping like no tomorrow once the big red candles come in. XRP is gonna flashcrash, and last night was the last time you will ever see 3$ again. #2 coinmarketcap. Founders worth more than Satoshi. This crash is gonna take some other shitcoins with it in the fear

>fake news

It's also never coming to coinbase

Daily reminder that the supposed bank in mexico using XRP is nothing more than a fucking hut with only 1 B&M location that does exchange and gives small credits to poor people (a common scam in mexico).

>FUD
It's the reality Neo. XRP is a scam. God dammit it's not even real crypto, its some shitty meme token.

Yep. Bigger than Madoff.

They all belong in jail.

>God dammit it's not even real crypto, its some shitty meme token.
This is Veeky Forums, not /cryptocurrency/

Stop your anti-semitism you racist

the new york times is fake news user, you stupid retard nigger faggot

Wrong

The New York times is a huge entity. Not all divisions are alike. They are biased as hell in politics, but their business reporting is top notch.

NAME ONE BANK USING XRP.

WE’VE ALREADY PROVEN THEY’RE FAKE.

REFERENCE

Banks aren't using Ripple. I knew that since day 1. See you at the bottom cripple fags.

It has been advertised as cryptocurrency which is making it even bigger scam.

investopedia.com/terms/r/ripple-cryptocurrency.asp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripple_(payment_protocol)

If you type in all caps it makes what you say true! Or it makes you sound like a shouting retard. One or the other ... I forget which.

>advertised as cryptocurrency
wrong

NAME ONE BANK USING XRP.

I’VE ALREADY PROVEN THEM ALL TO BE FALSE AND SCAMS.

True. But my point is that I just wanna ride this hype and make money at the normies' cost. Long term, I don't give a shit about Ripple.

Just wanted to say, I talked to some blockchain managers from major Dutch banks (ING, ABN Amro and Rabobank) a few months ago at a seminar. They have some private use cases where they used Ripple. These projects were back in 2015 though. Don't think they're working with it now.

The hype is probably over, desu.

CUALLIX = NOT A BANK. SBI HOLDINGS = BITCOIN MINING COMPANY

Yeah.. I'm gonna buy some if it goes low enough but I don't expect any miracles.

>hey have some private use cases where they used Ripple.

And that's probably going to be the extent of any future use too. Nothing to justify the market cap.

PS. The captchas are getting ridiculous. Is the AI in captcha solving bots getting that good?

Use legacy captcha newfag.

wtf just buy at the dips and sell when it pumps til this thing crashes who cares

You can go back to the old 2-word captcha in the options. They're easier, and this picture-clicking one gets on my nuts quickly.

>The captchas are getting ridiculous. Is the AI in captcha solving bots getting that good?

>not using legacy captchas

newfag confirmed

Yeah, and that faggot fake news reporter got fucking OWNED on twitter by Garlinghouse, the CEO of Ripple.

That dirty kike from the NYTimes had been given the names of people to contact for interviews, by Garlinghouse himself, and the faggot kike reporter refused to acknowledge that or interview those people.

Just another dirty liberal jew tactic meant to fuck over a legit company.

inb4 "But Ripple is teh Jewz coin!!"

No it's not, faggots.

It's designed to be a half-way compromise between the existing financial structure, and the newly created financial structure.

Are kikes going to benefit from it? Sure.

But the dirty liberal kikes are still up to their historically no-good ways of subversion and deceit.

Fuck jews.

>just buy low sell high, Veeky Forums!
>it's literally free money, haha!

SBI HOLDINGS = BITCOIN MINING COMPANY
CUALLIX = NOT A BANK

0/2

NAME THE BANKS USING XRP.

LET’S SEE THEM.

Been here for years, just suffered through it. It's getting way worse lately though.

>xrp token
>insert value into memory pool
>9999999999999999
>sell for btc & eth
>profit

Thanks senpai. This is much better.

Also buy a Veeky Forums pass you poor faggot.

>not paying for Veeky Forums pass with crypto gains

poorfag confirmed

There's no way anybody actually does that, is there?

SBI Holdings ... part of SBI Group, the 650 billion Yen financial services group listed on the Tokyo stock exchange? That SBI Holdings? Or was it another one you were talking about?

$20 a year. Time is money.

I didnt buy it. Ether is the future.

READ

NEVER BUY THIS JEW COIN. CRIPPLE IS AIDS DON'T TOUCH IT. ETH AND BTC ARE ACTUALLY VALUABLE NEVER TRADE YOUR BTC AND ETH FOR WORTHLESS CENTRALIZED BANK CRIPPLE CREDITS. WITH JEWS YOU LOSE.

Bitcoin is a worthless shitcoin owned by the banks.

kek who would actually think BANKS, the biggest *store of value* in the world, would use ANY cryptocurrency, an asset known for its extreme volatility. if anything banks will use ripple's tech to create their own sidechain on the ripple chain thats valued 1/1 with the national currency

Kek look at this reddit spacing and desperate damage control

That was ment for you.

You have to mine bitcoin, genius.

60 BILLION XRP ARE HELD BY RIPPLE.

Oh, so it is the new mining operation that's part of the massive Japanese financial services group? Cool. That sounds like a pretty huge endorsement of Ripple.

The cRipple wave was just to stack more Ether. Anyone who holds that shit long term deserves the fire awaiting.

>SBI holdings
>100m market cap before Bitcoin announcement
>massive

Are you retarded?

The SBI Holdings that belongs to the 650 billion Yen SBI Group? The subsidiary of the massive Japanese financial services company? Or do you mean another SBI Holdings?

60 BILLION XRP ARE HELD BY RIPPLE CORP.

THEY SELL 1 BILLION A MONTH

XRP IS FIAT

xRapid LITERALLY IS XRP USAGE. Why is it you xrp haters literally never have any idea what the fuck you're talking about?

Oh Christ. This is the same retard from last night spamming the same bullshit over and over again.

It also costs a significant amount of Ripple to make a wallet, another reason Coinbase will never add it.

>pump and dump scam

Oh, so it is that SBI Holdings. But it almost sounds like you are saying that Ripple partnering with a 650 billion Yen financial services group is a bad thing. I don't understand. Are you just confused user?

If you don't think banks will ever use cryptocurrency because their scared of its volatility, then there is DEFINITELY now way the majority of people will ever put their money in Bitcoin!

No, they just mine Bitcoin.

Thats why I only bought a small amount when i bought in at 24 ct... Who knew people would be this dense.

Silly user. You are confused aren't you? The SBI Group is a 650 billion YEN financial services group listed on the Tokyo stock exchange. Here, read all about them in the Financial Times:

markets.ft.com/data/equities/tearsheet/profile?s=8473:TYO

>believing the failing New York times

There’s no evidence they’re doing anything but pumping their stock price mining bitcoin.

They’re also not a bank.

>This is the (second) biggest heist in world history.
Remember the six gorrilion, you stupid goyim! All six of my grandparents were turned into lamps when they were only six years old!

I also read on Kotaku that only racist privileged white men invest in crypto. And also Asians, but they don't count.

So you admit you were confused about them being nothing but a small bitcoin operation? Great! We're making progress and soon you won't be confused at all!

Now the next thing is, you're right, they aren't a bank! They are more than that. They are a financial services company that OWNS banks.

New York TImes with more anonymous sources.

Owns what banks?

The parent company is not subject to the regulations of the banking company. Even if they own a small bank it’s irrelevent. 90% of their business isn’t in banking.

THERE’S NO CONNECTION BETWEEN XRP AND ANY BANK.

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42541390

>Ripple was set up to help banks speed up and modernise how they pay each other. So far, about 100 banks have signed up to use its payments system. Bank of America and UBS are among its customers.

>BANK OF AMERICA AND UBS ARE AMONG ITS CUSTOMERS.
Seriously, why the fuck do Veeky Forumstards start fudding when they see others get rich?

THAT WAS ALREADY DISPROVEN IN THE NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE.

READ IT.

>why the fuck do Veeky Forumstards start fudding when they see others get rich
because they fell for the jewcoin FUD themselves and missed the moon mission
ITT: crybabies investing based on emotions, you children aren't cut out for this game

>jew york times vs jew banks