Im thinking of investing 10k$ on ECA, but first i wanna know why this logic does not match?

Im thinking of investing 10k$ on ECA, but first i wanna know why this logic does not match?

They say ECA is 7-8x faster than XRB
XRB is instant, no confirmations
ECA has 5 minutes per 1 conf

In my logic, eca is not 7-8x faster than XRB, explain me this, otherwise i dont think im gonna invest on this coin. yes

Because ECA is a scam locked on a scam pajeet exchange and whales are flashcrashing that shit everyday
If you want high risk high reward buy HTML Coin or XP. Personally I would go with HTML since xp has too many bagholders. HTML is a new coin.

wtf is going on here why does he have huge shoulders and traps and no lats and chest.

Thanks, but you did not answer my question.

ECA is a simple blockchain based token. No DAG, no lattice, no tech to increase its tx speed at all except for the fact that nobody is using it.

It's impossible for it to be faster than litecoin, much less something like XRB. You're fucking retarded if you think this coin is revolutionary in any way. From a technical standpoint, its not.

the answer is he's a curlbro faggot who doesn't care about muscle groups that he can't see in the mirror. he's too stupid to know that a well-developed back is more important for your front-silhouette than shoulders/chest/arms is.

Then why everyone saying its 7-8x faster than XRB? And no it can't be just SHILLING, becouse they said themselves they have withdrawned from exchange into their wallets in a second?

He's retracting his scapula, you'll look the same if you do it on a mirror, if you do the opposite your lats are going to show

Please dont go off-topic here, im seriously thinking of investment.

i guarantee that he doesn't touch back. look at his arms, shoulders, and chest vs the rest of him.

absolutely 0 back

fuck you nigger. go back2reddit if you want moderated discussion.

hmmm whats so off about this guy? is he rounding his shoulders or something? Why does it feel like he has huge arms but nonexistent traps and shoulders.

Holy shit man this faggot should stop skipping back day

Fuck off this guy omg, concentrate on my questions!

>And no it can't be just SHILLING, becouse they said themselves they have withdrawned from exchange into their wallets in a second?

Their trick to instant TX is to update the wallet with an unconfirmed balance. However you don't actually get to spend that money until it is confirmed, which takes like 5 minutes.

No lats.

go post on reddit

Take a look at COLX. Privacy coin based on PRIVX. Has a block time of 60 seconds instead of 5min. It's built to fix everything wrong with ECA and XVG.

Okay now we're getting into somewhere.
And now the second question, why in the bloody earth would the devs reveal this trick public in example their discord? Does not make sense at all, this is so suspicious shit going on here.

>Privacy coin
every privacy coin that is not xmr is a honeypot

this
Nevertheless, I dropped a tiny amount into it, just for the giggles

what do you mean reveal the trick? Go look at the code. Or buy 10 ECA yourself and transfer to your wallet. It will get to your wallet instantly and then after a few minutes it becomes spendable. Then after 24 hrs it becomes stakeable. You keep it in your wallet to get 50% of what you hold in staking rewards annually. That lasts until the maximum number of coins is reached in 1-2 years then they transition to a masternode system where you earn an unannounced reward (probably based on transaction fees) Really not hard at all. It's a working product, but people are trying to FUD it to pump XP and htmlcoin (pajeets).

Thank you for a good reply, but again tell me does XRB take few minutes to become spendable after getting into your wallet in 1-7 seconds?

And after that tell me why this is been marketed as 7-8x faster than XRB (Example cryptopedia yt video)

That's all i want and i'll leave happy if u can answer those.

Why you got so silent?

because I'm not sitting on Veeky Forums refreshing the page every 5 seconds whating for (you)'s like some b-tard

honestly, I don't know what video you're talking about and I haven't used XRB. Raiblocks seems like it already mooned hard. It's already #17 on CMC. I saw ECA as a good opportunity for staking income and the fact that it is really fast is a plus. I see it going to top 50 on CMC soon. After that, I'm not sure about it's growth potential because of XBY and things. If you want a comfy stake/master node with really fast transactions and a great community then go for ECA. Once it gets on a better exchange it will blow. up. That's all. Good luck making your decision.

>because I'm not sitting on Veeky Forums refreshing the page every 5 seconds whating for (you)'s like some b-tard
>he doesn't auto-update
>he doesn't use Veeky Forums x
top newfag