AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Daily reminder REQ is a scam run by a 15 year old who used to mod Minecraft and a well known retired Jewish divorce lawyer. Investing in this shitcoin is committing financial suicide. It has no fundamentals. It would be better off to flush your money down the toilet.

अच्छा एक भाई

Op you new? Sell now, we need someone to lose in this game so we can win.

REQT

Daily reminder that I'm still up 150% in REQ

Just bought perfectly on that dump thanks pajeets for FUDing all day

daily reminder that I'm still up 1400% in REQ? 701 sats SQUAD

Huh?

I'm up 900% on this and you know why? Because I bought the last time it was FUDed on this autistic board at 0,045$.

Looks like you never learn.

You can buy more at this price soon enough. We're going down captain

Was up by 900K at one point before bitcoin fucked things up again

>STILL COMFY ANYWAY

Try harder. This will never go below 0,50$ again. I bet you retards didn't even look at their roadmap.

2$ end of Q1 minimum.

sub 70 cents at this moment...lmao, good luck to those who didn't sell the news

these bags keep getting heavy and heavy on me
all this talk of bad code is making nervous and considering selling before seeing 50 cents
would be ashamed

I bought at 80 cents, am I fucked? will it ever recover?

yeah, every shitcoin will 20x, yada yada man.. I hold some req aswell but doubt it's going anywhere at this point. It was hyped and dumps now. Quite hard.

SELL

sell

Again, look at their roadmap. Let it dump for now, I don't give a fuck. It will skyrocket end of Q1 and in Q2.

>but muh gainz

Well, then sell and buy back later. I'm a hodler, not a trader. I don't have the time for that.

Hold, check the ID's it's one pajeet trying to make you sell don't fall for the FUD

you will kys when it reaches $10 in 6 months but do whatever makes you happy buddy

maybe you wouldn't be so distraught if you bought some PFR

REQ is big scam SELL SELL SELL
>Log in binance
>Wow monster eat image
>ReQ/ETH
>100% SELL
OMG OMG OMG(not the token) SELL

Thanks for the reassurement anons, just posted that as a little vent.

>OMG OMG OMG(not the token) SELL
kek