Reminder that it's only a matter of weeks until they list XRP and it soars to $500

reminder that it's only a matter of weeks until they list XRP and it soars to $500.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=coinbase ripple&oq=coinbase ripp&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j69i60j35i39j0l2.6314j0j7&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>XRP $1000 EOY
screecap this

i love how coinbase literally posted their guidelines for coin consideration, which specifically states in the first point: coins can not be controlled by a single entity AND must be decentralized.

XRP fails in both of those categories. And yet you still post this, lmao

translation -
AHHHHH PLEASE BUY MY BAGS I BOUGHT AT $3.25 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You better sit down....

>normies actually believe this

They literally just announced that they won't be adding XRP. Quit spreading this fake news. But buy the dip if you want to board the rocket.

NOOOOOO

"We reserve full and absolute
discretion to list, not list, or de-list any asset for trading on GDAX regardless of how the criteria in this framework may
apply to the asset. We expect this framework to evolve over time."

Oh didn't know that. Show me where they literally said they won't add XRP please.

They did not say XRP don't qualify.

Don't read into what is not there

This. Coinbase can do whatever the fuck they want.

You dipshits always fail to read pic related and just pick the parts you like.

Xrp is a 120 bln dollar market now. Its going to take more than normies buy 100$ worth on coinbase to move it.

It specifically says how a coin qualifies to be listed. And XRP fails in the very first line. It's never getting listed, get over it.

IT LITERALLY STATES THE COIN CAN NOT BE CONTROLLED BY A SINGLE ENITY. RIPPLE OWNS MORE THAN 50% OF THE XRP SUPPLY. ARE YOU SERIOUS?1

Here literally:
google.com/search?q=coinbase ripple&oq=coinbase ripp&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j69i60j35i39j0l2.6314j0j7&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Lol, that announcement doesn't mean shit about them actually adding new tokens. The fact is, though, they weren't planning on adding XRP during the first round of coin adds. Everyone (who really has any fucking clue) knows that they're adding ERC20 assets.

Enjoy getting cucked trying to bet on which one's it is (you're all always fucking wrong when I read these threads).

Funny I don't see Coinbase say anywhere that XRP won't be listed in any of those Google search returns. Please show me where they say that.

and they own over 80% of nodes, and they can literally do whatever the fuck they want with that shitcoin...

nope.

reminder that coinbase is insolent and it doesn't matter

Literally Coinbase & CEO of Coinbase dropping hints stating they're not adding Ripple and you faggots keep posting that they are.

Weeks before BCH was added to Coinbase, Coinbase put a message up stating 'Be careful with your investments' aka don't drop everything into Corecoin.

Ripple will never be listed on Coinbase, it is nothing but a scam.

Think about this : bitcoin is at 16 000 and ripple is actually useable and backed by banks, happy I bought at 3 dollars that's like at least 5000 times that once it surpasses bitcoin see you at the moon

>The richest, most powerful people in the world, who control hundreds of $Trillions in wealth, governments and armies.
>Hire the world's finest programmers and cryptographers in order to custom-build a new global currency and cryptographic ledger that solves all of their problems, meets their every desire and will serve as the foundation of the global economy for the next 80-100 years.
>Develop a master blockchain to rule all other blockchains, called Interledger, with the end game being the tokenization of all stocks, bonds, real estate, gold, silver, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies, with XRP as the medium of exchange.
>Putting a stop to all the naked short selling scams, exchange rate scams, fraudulent back office paperwork scams, and frivolous lawsuit scams that have been rotting the global financial system from within, and threatening to destroy the Western world.
>Spend years testing it with more than 150 banks in multiple countries, in multiple continents, quietly improving and refining it.
>Don't tell anybody they are transitioning to a new world reserve currency so as not to cause panic
>Release XRP into the free market and let it do its work.
>Thinking for even one half of a microsecond that coinbase has any relevance whatsoever to the value of XRP

I CANNOT WAIT FOR ALL THESE MORONS TO LOSE THEIR MONEY.

BEND OVER AND SURRENDER TO BIG DADDY BTC AND HIS LONG GIRTHY DICK YOU STUPID NU-WAVE NORMIE FAGGOTS.

For the last time you idiot they are not putting ripple on coinbase, we've had this fucking topic for MONTHS

>backed by banks

LOL banks will never touch XRP you delusional faggot

Being that new
If it happens
It happens AFTER the yuge dip, not now at ATH

You seem to be reading into what the statements really mean when they don't say that at all. That's not a good idea in this market.

>not realizing that you don't even need XRP to use the Ripple system

>interpreting signals is bad

Kill yourself

It is when you're wrong. Time will tell bruh. Good luck.