MOMMY IT WON'T STOP FALLING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WENT ALL IN...

MOMMY IT WON'T STOP FALLING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WENT ALL IN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

fairx.io/disclosure.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go ahead

sell the dip

faggot

normies realizing their ripple/stellar/tron/nem shitcoins won't be worth $1k anytime soon or ever

relax and hodl. it will be a hard time, but stellar will come back.

it just keeps going down

This, don't be a weak hands faggot.

Lol do it

Down to 30 cents with you, faggots.

stellars new support/bottom will be near 800-1000 satoshi. it would be wise to take profit now if you're in the black. honest advice.

>was .50 maybe three days ago
>shoots up to .80 ~ .90
>falls to .70
>WAAHHH MOMMY MOMMY NOOOOOOO

shut the fuck up, loser.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This

The price is still dropping, much like the IQ of anyone who reads your posts.

Took my 2x profit... would have been 3x if I sold the stall at .90... but I’m keeping my eye on it and will definitely jump back in after btc sputters

basically this.

On 10th december it was 10 fucking cents and shot up to an ATH 1.2 usd.
Shit in the 4 days before the peak it gained 400%.

I don't know what people expect?

An onging train to 100 USD?

>these threads are identical to the ones that were made when Neo/antshares went from 10 bucks down to 7
>always hold past the drops and Neo is up to 100 bucks

it feels good to hodl bro

Do you people even know what you're buying? Consider it hasn't been adopted by the US or India yet.

Brain gang brain gang brain gang
cash out xlm now so you can make some gains.

Dont worry OP im all in on XLM right now too. I'm kicking myself over not taking some profits at 1$, but I'm still up over my initial buy, and XLM has much more potential

A correction like this is healthy. Lets just hope the asians dont dump on us later

and it wont

why did I do this fucking why did I put all my btc into xlm this better go up or im going to do something bad

All in here too. Bought most at 1550, some at 3100, and a little at 4300.

So I’m still ahead.

But, fuck I’m not nearly what I was 2 days ago.

Really makes me reevaluate my life. I’m not even browsing lambo pictures anymore.

:(

I know when fairx comes out it’ll moon. But this crippling blow shows that XLM is not special. It shows XLM is not invincible. I was hoping the FairX moon would take it from $1 to $3. Not from .30 back to .90.

Guys, check this out :
fairx.io/disclosure.txt

404 error, right?
Now, try this :
cache:fairx.io/disclosure.txt

cmon drop back to $.50 so i can buy even more XLM

Hmm, interdesting...