It can't catch a break can it? It dips when everything is mooning and tanks the most when everything is tanking

It can't catch a break can it? It dips when everything is mooning and tanks the most when everything is tanking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WEtxJ4-sh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also where the is the user from earlier who said this will moon today, show yourself pajeet!

Oh ARK where art thou....

look at the fucking graph
some whale (its probably the ark team itself)
is manipulating the fuck out of this not a single altcoin behaves like this btc moon or not
fuck this coin
inb4 some cunt arkie says this is a longterm hold, it doesent matter you could hold ANY other shitcoin and get more gains

dumped 90% of my Ark in the last few days, I'm over this coin

I can't believe I fell for this shitcoin REEEEEEEEEE

This,
This piece of shit has been manipulated with fake walls since it's 2nd moon back in June.

The last time I did this was when ETH was $14 dollars.

NEVER AGAIN. Threw my ARK in my wallet, having it stake, and I'm forgetting I even own it

The lord is testing your belief, you are all sinners and will be left behind when Armageddon comes

>It dips when everything is mooning
TOPKEK

Dump it 2 weeks ago for REQ. Best decision ever.

so glad I sold at 53k kek

dude im not gonna lie ARK will never pull an ETH if the team doesent HURRY THE FUCK UP
the koreans are already about to JUST everyones asshole who still holds ark with ICX and AION

It doesn't even need to reach $1,000 like ETH is over a few years, but this coin will be $45 dollars EOY guaranteed

I dont give a fuck what other coins are doing, ark has been good to me. put my last 1500 into it 6 months ago it has sustained me and gave me life

ask yourself why do you think the whales are keeping it down. if it was a worthless shitter coin they would just sell and move on to greener pastures

fucking top 10 coin EOY guaranteed sell you weak handed faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=8WEtxJ4-sh4

your all the black guy who gets shot.

DONT GO CHASIN WATERFALLS

>coin doubles and then maintains a fairly stable value for a couple weeks

>REEEEEEEEE What a shitcoin

What a bunch of fucking retards. People are waiting till the planned transaction fee dip. I think the team is waiting for it to go up a little more before implementation, which they're going to have to stop waiting and just do pretty soon. It'll shoot up again, and all you faggots will be here posting pink wojacks like I didn't warn you. ARK is an OK coin. I bought about a hundred of them at around $4 and staked at biz_classic and have been happy with the stable investment in this chaotic crypto world. If you really want to help ARK, download the mobile wallet. Even if you're not using it, once that gets into the top 50 apps. there will be a news story and it will get a bump.

I want to believe, I really do. But it's hard to keep faith when everything else goes 10x.
The only thing still keeping me in is the 10% annual dividend return, which THAT ALONE should make this coin worth more than LISK.

listen man i couldve been a millionair like 6 times now. you wanna know why im not? cuz i chased shitcoins by moving my investments around

fuck the other coins its okay if other people make money your gonna get yours too

You really need to stop listening to Veeky Forums. there is a very specific way to read the information on this board. If you've been here for more than 3 months and haven't figured it out yet, you're a fish.

>ICX
>AION

Just stop you're embaressing yourself. ICX will be used in Korea, Korea alone. It'll transact within their little bubble and be daytraded globally.

But no one is about to shout 'Oh gosh I need to create my own blockchain that can connect with obscure token xyz, I know I'll use ICX & AION'

You'll go to Ark and be thankful we're forgiving.

You don't have to buy today, or next week. But if you don't before the conference you'll miss out.

what were your initial holdings?

yeah tell that to yourselves :)
no one is going to use NEO cause it's chinese, it'S gonna be used in their little chinese bubble, are you hearing yourself?

D E L U D E D

I am in the same situations as you. I chased moonings and sold some coins that now would be worth nearly millions. I told to myself no more, I'm going to hold ARK until I make it. And I put my last $2k in ark back in May.
But this recent shitcoin run has hit me hard. So I decided to put it to the test if it's really that easy. I sold 700 ark 5 days ago, and now I've nearly doubled it. And that hit me even harder. If I can double 15% of my portfolio, why can I double all of it?
I know I'm chasing a quick buck but it's hard to hodl this when theres so much opportunity.

This. ICX is what I dumped my Ark into.

>But if you don't before the conference you'll miss out.

I just hold mine for sentimental value as it was my first altcoin outside memebase

shit i missed out on cuz i moved?

eth,monero,ripple,litecoin, xlm,

ConFrance.

France is unironically the long term future of cryptos.

Ledger
Keex
Teszos
Ark
Rlc
Req
Stratumn
Belem

Where's the fuckin Arkgirl when we need her?

She probably isn't deluded enough and sold. Also it's her bf that's holding it from the looks of it.

It's ok to sell some ARK to chase moon missions, just don't get caught with your pants down when it eventually starts to see real gains again. As a lot of people have noticed already, the whale manipulation is quite severe, which is something ARK has a long history with. In the past when the whales took a break, the price rose suddenly and never went back.

I do understand the frustrations and the worries though. I think most people would agree ARK is a well developed crypto, but it's incredibly unsuited to the chad market. Close to vaporware coins are going +400% on pure hype, as is the fashion at the moment, and ARK is the polar opposite to that approach. Is that a major oversight by the devs? Probably, but eventually the market will see a downturn again and it'll be the projects with strong fundamentals which are left standing. Whether or not you're an arkie it's hard to deny that its technical fundamentals are superior to a chunk of the utter shitcoins above it on coinmarketcap, even without ArkVM and v2 core.