Im so fucking shit at trading. I had 14,000 tron now im down to 4,000. How do I improve? Whats your strategy...

Im so fucking shit at trading. I had 14,000 tron now im down to 4,000. How do I improve? Whats your strategy, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVNOU9O5vkE
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hold you stupid fucking nigger

Dont do trades you autistic fuck

>tfw lost 75% of my portfolio

hold me lads

>Trading
Kek who the fuck do you think you are, Warren Buffet?

Lol dont worry my main strat is HODL, I only trade like 1% of my holdings. I wanna get dec at trading though, what do?

buy red not green

>I had 14,000 tron now im down to 4,000
fucking how?

You don't
It's crypto and the moment you sell expecting a dip it'll skyrocket just because you personally sold at that moment

Statistically the best strat would be watching rsi and macd charts and trying to ride the waves

Many people figured though they'd still have just been better off holding in the end when looking back.
Don't try and time the market you'll lose

youtube.com/watch?v=mVNOU9O5vkE

good luck

I sold it at 900 sat because of a huge buywall and a slight dip, then binance started updating and by the time it came back it was at 1500 sats. Then a series of wojak trades. Are you gonna help me or not?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THEY CENSORED THE DICK OFF THE DA VINCI DRAWING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you. Ill check this out!

Don't try to buy the dips and sell the peaks if they happen within a day. Think bigger, see from day to day what the price does.

i feel you bro, u are just like me, hold, dont buy dips, i have lost a shitload of money too

I noticed that Trx is doing exactly what it did the last time it pumped. I bet it will
Level off for some time now and ignore any news or promising updates.

Were gonna make it bro dont worry.

Listen bro. take 5 k and buy XML FUN BAT BNB REQ and then exercise, study and watch youtube videos about trade walls, who on twitter influences crypto, and then start looking into ICO's. after a week come back and I promise you your worth will be * 2.5

Put your intial linvestment in btc and that is your cashout, the rest look for new.

BUY THE RUMOUR SELL THE NEWS! JEsus christ!

This Wojak

Okay :o

You don't trade you fucking pajeet, you hold ...
The decision-making process is simple -
- Are you a whale with a net worth of 10M+ to be able to move the markets in your favor ? If no, then don't trade
- Do you have any trading experience in a top10 bank or Hedge Fund ? If no, then don't trade
- Are you able to write your own bots (and I'm not talking about pajeet pythod shit which can be front-runned by gramma) but actually write them in an efficient manner in a low-level programming language ? (C++ etc) If no, then don't trade

So you see, you need to fill at least 2 of the 3 cases above to consider intraday trading instead of hodling.

Don't be a retard, fcking hodl Link and you'll (maybe) make it

I auto-sold (read: all) my TRX coins for 7400 sats a couple of nights ago thinking it would dip back to sane levels. Wasn't a very big portion of my investment, but it's still money lost.

Does that make you feel better, OP?

Seriously this method below is one of the easiest things you can do to make money.

1. Go to coinmarketcal or coindar and see new or "hot" announcements on a coin.
2. Check the stats on coinmarketcap and check how recent announcements are on the "social" tab.
3. Buy the coin if it fits one of these three things:
A. Low market cap
B. A new popular coin (like POE)
C. Has rumors/official news of something HUGE.
4. Just WAIT like 2-3 days and you should be up 40-80% per coin or more depending on market conditions. Even here on biz the word about new deals and things that will rise is late if you just go check the sites I mentioned.

I have 3x'd my investment in 2 weeks by just doing less than 10 minutes of research about twice a day.

If you have to ask, then you don't have the initiative, diligence, intelligence to make it. You are competing against bots and experienced professionals who will toy with you. YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT.

sheeeeeet, nigga.

I'm a cs student and an alright programmer. Just lazy. Haven't written a line of code in like a month but I pick things up quick. Where do I even start to learn about writing bots?

Buy high sell low, madafaka

All that good advice
>hodl Link
10/10 ya got me

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal$

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Everytime your coins doubles in value take some profits and put it into a coin that hasn‘t mooned yet