Why are there no LINK threads today? Did everybody jump ship? Am I the last holder on Veeky Forums?

Why are there no LINK threads today? Did everybody jump ship? Am I the last holder on Veeky Forums?

LINK marine reporting in

increased my stack on 6k links on this dip.

our day will come

50k link here. Am I going to make it?

You're the only holder on Veeky Forums OP. The trading is all bots trying to outscam eachother. You're the only person dumb enough to hold this shitcoin.

Its over. This shitcoin got it's final pump and dump. It's time to give up and give this vaporware scam coin a rest. Veeky Forums was smart and market sold their bags already. I advise you put in a market sell before this shit tanks to sub 20 cents and the exit scam is revealed.

20K and holding, dont listen to these fucking baboons. LINKs literally going to be involved in every single smart contract. We will all make it together.
Notice how its not -10%? Thats bc people actually invested in this coin, not threw down cash gambling.

as long as you keep on holdin'.

>he fell for the LINK meme
>or he fell for the LINK meme, reverse psychology edition
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BOUGHT THE NORMIE AND NEWFAG TRICK COIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just like calling em stinky linkies

Funny how 12h ago it was the singularity happening and now it's complete silence.

Never change Veeky Forums. I come here to laugh more than to make money.

Never selling my link.

Ill wire you 1k cash for 5k of them. Yes I know the price

lol. that wasn't the singularity, friend. when that happens, you'll know.

I went to sleep at the top and woke up at the bottom
Kek
Wish I had sold but I dont trade on my phone

Sad

Am I too late? The coin is around 90 fucking cents now. It pisses me off too, because I've been lurking biz and following the threads and memes, I've even made a meme myself, pic related.

I bought 100k more this afternoon

I assume at least half of the regular posters and lurkers here own LINK

Poorfag Corporal reporting in, bought in yesterday at 1.17 like a chump but idk feels bretty good to own 2k

Of course it wasn't, I was saying people on Veeky Forums were shitting threads left and right like it was.

I have a huge stake in LINK so yeah, I'll fucking know when it happens because by then, I'll shit in my boss' mouth and say "fuck you" to all this wagecucking bullshit.

not at all bro. This things still sitting at the bottom of the top 100 and there's literally been no news. You're just in time for the main net release and the marketing director. The last thing you want is to be asking the same question at $2. Plus it usually pumps at night.

Was that you?

STILL a huge value prop

STILL has a massive year planned with testnet and mainnet

STILL undervalued based on potential and mcap

STILL not well known by normies

I’m STILL holding, go ride a Pnd somewhere else

Target sale conditions: 1T crypto mcap, significant commercial uptake on active nets

>significant commercial uptake on active nets

What do you mean by this?

I think I can get it cheaper than now but we shall see

I mean when the mainnet is active, nodes are working, and successful commercial enterprises (SP500) are using the service to connect data to blockchains

Then it’s value will be undeniable - and most likely overpriced, so perfect sale conditions

It's already back at 1.00, let's go boys

good idea, I'm a believer and 35k holder but I think speculation could very well drive the price higher than fundamental valuation could ever support in the much shorter term than we think and selling would be a wise idea. There's been some interesting speculation on token valuation given varying levels of adoption, but hopefully more specifics on numbers will come out soon.

Holding 50K. Gents seriously. What is the probability that in 5 years it could reach ETH levels where ETH is now? $900-$1000 per LINK?

Nah I'll wait normie FOMO kicks in then and drives it up another 20%. Then sell. This could go to 50 USD though who knows.

Yo can i buy some off you, I can wire 1k usd cash for 3k link.

No. Don't be deluded man. Sell some at 5 USD, some at 10 USD, then hold the rest. See what happens unless you need it.

Exactly - I think speculation will peak right when it goes live, but I’m looking forward to watching more numbers come out as well

45k here

One trillion marketcap? I don't think so but +100$ is pretty realistic number for now.

You want to buy in at 33 cents? lol. Sure bro, lemme just dump 2 grand down the drain first

We cannot predict the future
It could easily teach that if certain conditions are met (like this being the standard oracle for SCs and SCs being an important part of finances)

The best decision woth that amount IMO is to sell at milestones
Like: 2k at 10usd , 8k at 15usd, 10k at 50, 15 at 100 and leave the rest in case it reaches those 500usd+ prices
Dunno though, never had that kind of money

If lightning strikes and the normie money floods in because of "muh banks" the sky is the limit. That would be absolutely incredible. Hopefully SWIFT gets off their ass and starts doing something on the blockchain.

How do you make memes like the one in the OP. Do you work with Paint or photoshop

Why not pain.net?

IF that happens, there would quite a few multimillionaires on biz, with a hell of alot of millionaires. FOr that reason alone I can't see it hitting 3 figures :D

Its bizarre. A month ago people were tripping over each other to dump their stack at 15 cents and now we have this post.

>then, I'll shit in my boss' mouth
Hey, babe. I heard you'll be on the job market soon. Wanna come work for me ? Are you from Belize, by any chance ?

No, there wouldn't. People would start to sell at 5$ and at 10$. By this point, the amount of LINK would no longer be so concentrated on Veeky Forumsraelies.

Only the truly retarded, smart or completely unaffected by financial troubles will hold until 50$ without selling.

You underestimate the human nature bro. In reality, despite the memery, it will be quite tempting to dump your stack when the price of this token hits $10 before summer. Only the strongest iron hands will make it with their original stack intact to $20, $30, $50 or $100.

>Link
Wait, that memes still going?

I have a long term stack of LINK and a day trading stack, I'll stay in the market after my positions at 5USD and 10USD, so idm. No doubt there's gonna be some guy who cant get into his MEW to sell at 5USD, it goes to 60USD, and he finds it written down on a chicken tendie box

My worst nightmare is LINK going to 50$+ and losing my private key.

I would probably kill myself.

STINKY
LINKIES

That's why you have nano ledger

that's why I have a nano ledger. Still have nightmares though!

SHIT TEAM
SHIT GITHUB
NO NEWS

My favorite meme.

thanks, my worries have been settled a tad. Gotta buy this glorious coin asap
Ok, no problem here, but you will get horrible karma if you claim that meme as yours.

FUCK not yet!!! My I ran out of money and Can't buy anymore!!!

Lol, wire 1k in cash that would be non-taxable to give up less than 10% of your bags

Really bad deal

Fucking dumbass

Good explanation and advive. I do agree with you. I also see how Ethereum started and where its at now. It doesn't have a trillion dollar market cap but it has hit as high as 1K per ETH. Why couldn't LINK? Especially if it does become the industry SC standard.

Hey man, salary cuck here who had to give a presentation this morning. It went well but I'm a little bummed to see the dip.

Wish I had swung a few LINK but still holding comfortably. I made it through November after all. Still on track for $50 EOY

>tfw only 4500 LINK

I kept planning on buying more, but always got distracted by flashier shitcoins

82k LINK, am I going to make it?

lets say eoy 100$
you have 4500 marine tokens
thats half a mil give or take
idk about you bro but thats a great hold

that's what all the LINK FUDers wanted you to do :^)

at $10 you have 820k. what do you think

Not enough to retire but good enough with me.

Why not throw it in an ETF and get $80k per year from it?

How is that not enough to retire?

>Did everybody jump ship?
Nah man, I'm just sitting back, enjoying these gains.

t. Captain

Someone post the pic stating how this coin was being held by a subreddit, institutional investors and some fat Veeky Forumsneets?

I could but I don't want anything that is too risky that could go down in case of another financial crisis. I have $70k worth of LINK but another $150k worth of ETH, REQ and XMR so hopefully these will also go up and then I can retire and put most of my shit into gold and leave like 300k in crypto to trade with.

bought some last night trading some XRP

first i thought it was a mistake after watching the price drop, but XRP kept dropping so i guess i came out pretty even.

superb

Because we reached close enough to ATH sats valued and sold, fuck those bags were heavy. Interesting project but I'm not going to wait until lazy sergey decides to hire ONE (1) guy for marketing/updates, the bubble would have popped by then and I will be poor.