Anybody panic sell all their alts? I dont think im cut out for this. Lost like $2k back to negative profit

Anybody panic sell all their alts? I dont think im cut out for this. Lost like $2k back to negative profit

Bought xcs @ 300 sats
Sold @ 18 during Christmas
Now I find out they are rebranding or some shit
JUST

lol no

git gud

first day buying crypto, bought xlm and link this morning and shit bricks since about midday but now both are up

how can anyone be this stupid? impossible

I am buying more like any non-retarded trader is doing. BTC bloodbaths are specifically created to allow me to get rich from outside their rule.

They literally just started going up again. Leave crypto, you’re not cut out for this.

guys please I maxed out my credit card this isnt good

Nice, just bought 100k
buy high sell low

I literally started last week and even I have the fucking patience to hold my alts, how retarded can you be, honestly?

I'll give you a hint on how to make money

>never sell
>wait more than a month

Congrats, your coin is now worth more than it was when you purchased it. Doesn't matter which one you bought, unless you bought at the All Time High, in which case just wait another 2 or 3 months.

Jesus Christ... to lose money in crypto you literally have to be an emotional weak-handed faggot. Then again... more money for me

Im not selling shiit OP because Ive seen this before
last time alts got slaughtered I sold everything and put it in BTC. Made some juicy gains but I never bought back my shitcoins. Now they all went up 5x to like 30x and I can never buy them back. Expensive lesson yeah but Ill never sell my coins again. Rather ride this shit all the way down to zero before I get cucked again.

Oh and it helps that I have 90% of my portfolio in shit I actually believe in. That keeps my hands strong and steady at all times.

I sold all my green ALTs to buy the XLM dip kek

Amateurs

Came close. Let's see if I get JUST'd.

ITT: Toilet paper handed niggas

Get fucked you pussies.

HOW FUCKING NEW?

>BTC goes up, alts go down
>BTC goes down, alts go down
>BTC is stable, alts moon

DYOR

Dude same.

>rebranding
>redesign website
>marketing
>mobile wallet
>airdrops
>staking rewards

Fucking shit tokens. That's why I remain mostly in currency. BTC, BCH, XMR, and a position in ETH. Obviously I also pick up shit tokens to flip.

no but I got a bit panicky when ENG broke the 4$ floor, its rising again now thank fuck

>panic sold a few ark
>regret it and buy them back at a slightly lower value
>tfw I was right to sell them

>Anybody panic sell all their alts?
I don't sell cheap.
But I did pick some up at 20% off. Hope it makes another leg lower so I can add to my stack.

My buy order kicked in at 4$
Im a happy.man

Nope, made quite a bit selling and buying ripple though.

I bought in at 1$, invest in pink wojaks ;^)

HAHHA wait you didnt actually believe all those faggot bitcoin bagholders did u?

I have 75% coin sell orders set the second I buy. And I put the profit margins to sell at 40-60% growth. Then I ignore and read about other coins until they auto sell. Whether is 6 weeks or 1 day. And I keep it moving. Sometimes rebuying the same coins after massive dips.

You guys are mentally spoiled thinking every coin will 200%+ every 2 days. Set your sale orders and ignore. Don't worry about the profit you didn't make by perfectly selling ar the top. Just enjoy the profit you did make.

So what do?

jesus christ

I do the same, except I leave 25% in case they moon.

Nope, I've been HODLing through the XVG hemorrhage, and Wraith is basically ready for prime time, and Sunerok is supposedly interviewing with Forbes.

Bought XLM yesterday with the previous day's perfectly timed TRX profits that CryptoBro got me, shit tanked. But the rebound is supposed to be insane.

No intentions to sell off even part of my ECA (18x from 2.6 sat) or COLX (11x from 6.8 sat) for profit taking because I worry I'll be cutting into my future by too much.

I have hands of fucking lead, and I hope that pays off for me in the end. I'm going to make it. Just HODL through dips, and you won't lose. Everything goes back up.