>muh $100

STOCCCCKSSS? TOP KEK

>stocks
>$100 dollars

GETTTT OUUTTTTT!!!

>only $100
lmaoing @ you're life

>reading comprehension
That's what I though too and I sold, I'm just pissed off I sold too soon, it went up 1.5% in three days

Famalamadingdong if you are only working with 100s get your ass into crypto. Stocks are for when you finally make it in crypto.

Woulda made $50 more if I sold today rather than yesterday.

Not like that same money will make me way over $50 in a day in crypto but rip :'(

i like that cute elephant user

>dollars
>implying I would care about 100$
We're talking real money here, I'm talking about 100 whole european euros.

>laughing at buying stocks
I seriously dont get how any of you could do this when most of this board is NEETs fucking around with virtual play money and posting pink wojaks

>sold all my stocks

I'd almost forgot these still existed.

Whats it like to be living back in 2010?

he likes you too

i was up 10k 2 days ago now im down 2k
who cAreS?
an im small, others here have 100k spikes in their portfolio when bitcoin sharts

please more cute elephants :)

Do you draw these or did you find them?

I know it's not much but it still pisses me off. I think it's because it's stock, strangely money in the stock market felt more real than funny internet money.

Get out of stocks now.

You have been warned.

>miss out on getting rich because “funny internet money”
>mfw

Thanks guy with no proof or speculation

Found most on Veeky Forums mid-2017, posted by some user that I highly suspect was the author.
Discovered a few more since then.

>$100
>stocks
why bother

STOOOOOOOOOCKS HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I have funny internet money too, that's why I exit stock btw, for me the risk and efforts wasn't worth the return when something like crypto exists.

But OP, do you do any crypto trading or are you strickly a stockman?

Oh forget my post here then