German here, what's the best place in Europe to go and cash out in and escape this premium social enrichment?

German here, what's the best place in Europe to go and cash out in and escape this premium social enrichment?

Other urls found in this thread:

grantthornton.nl/en/insights-en/articles/bitcoin-hits-10000-dollar-what-about-cryptocurrency-and-taxes/
belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/connect/bldcontentnl/belastingdienst/prive/vermogen_en_aanmerkelijk_belang/vermogen/wat_zijn_uw_bezittingen_en_schulden/uw_bezittingen/overige_bezittingen/
news.bitcoin.com/ukraine-drafts-law-exempt-cryptocurrency-income-profits-taxation/
expatax.nl/kb/article/tax-for-capital-gains-is-it-applicable-in-the-netherlands-and-if-so-in-which-situations-209.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I read denmark and portugal don't pay crypto taxes, in denmark you would still pay a ton of taxes though, just for existing.
Maybe you can become an andorran citizen too.
I also would like to know

How many threads are we going to have about this

If you are rich:
- Monaco
- Andorra

If you are not rich and a holder
- Germany
- Portugal
- Netherlands
- Isle of Man

If you are not rich and a trader
- Bulgaria
- Any other low/flat-tax EE country

Croatia user. Almost no niggers just a few chinks and a shitload of gyppos but they mostly stay outside of the cities. Come in from Germoney and you'll be a literal god to us poorfags.

how to become a citizen in portugal and pay taxes even if I don't leave there

> Andorra
> Portugal
> Isle of Man
> Croatia
> Netherlands
Does anyone know what the crypto related policies are in these countries?

But aren't the croatians in general a bit more niggerish because they're poorfag balkanites? No offense just trying to keep this conversation honest.

Ukraine

In the netherlands you only pay "vermogensbelasting" which means that per year you pay up to 1.67% of how much you own at jan 1st.

You can't. You have to live there

>Andorra
top tax is like 10%
>Portugal
Tax free if holding(possibly), taxed if trading
>IoM
20% Income tax (trading), 0% CGT (holding) - not sure but I think this is how it goes
>NL
Like 1% tax if holding, most likely taxed as normal income if trading

a random user told me it's 12% tax on crypto gains but who the fuck knows, it isn't actually defined and i cant be bothered to look up the law for general investment gains. i heard slovenia is also a nice place for cryptos for some reason

What do you mean by not taxed if holding in portugal?
How long do we have to hold?

But - if you are a NEET, whose only source of income is crypto, and you spend all time trading coins back and forth - That rule would 98% sure not apply

Croatia, 12.5%.
Bulgaria, 10%.

Adriatic sea with rocks and beautiful ocean or
Black sea with sand and dirty ocean

Live there 6 months, cash out, then get the fuck out nazi

I mean if you are a holder (like normal investor) for example you buy 10 BTC on 1 Jan and sell 10 BTC on 4 July. That would be holding and probably therefore not taxed

If you on the other hand buy 1 BTC today, trade it for X amount of shitcoins tomorrow, keep doing this until you sell. Then that would be considered your "job" and your income = they would want to take normal income tax on it.

it will. your cryptos gaining more value is not seen as income, since government says you should increase your money by 4% each year, so they tax everyone with ~30% of that 4%

Disgusting flag.

I always hear about Cyprus.

these alternatives are the best IMO for a not extremely rich European

No, they really aren't "niggerish". If anything they're the opposite.

I was in a thread like this yesterday. I've researched all this extensively, so I may as well give a list of some good options to look into. Keep in mind, the best way to immigrate to a country, would be to either invest in something like government bonds, or buy property. In some countries, if you buy property or invest, they'll give you permanent residency, and in some cases even citizenship. All of the countries listed below have programs like that, and most of them have low tax rates, particularly in cryptocurrency and capital gains.

~Belarus
~Ukraine
~Bulgaria
~Greece
~Cyprus
~Andorra
~Switzerland (Only if you have millions)
~Monaco (Only if you have millions)
~Serbia
~Russia
~Turkey (May not be considered European, but)
~Latvia
~Spain
~Portugal
~Azerbaijan (Again, may not be considered European, but it's a decent option I suppose)
~Belgium has very good capital gains laws

Well, according to this Dutch tax advisor that is not the case for sure. So unless you have a definitive confirmation from your tax authority stop saying it is a sure thing.

grantthornton.nl/en/insights-en/articles/bitcoin-hits-10000-dollar-what-about-cryptocurrency-and-taxes/

I have not worked once in my lifetime cause still studying in eu so I have 0 clue how taxes work. So my question is on a basic level to cash out - Do you just go to a country where they tax you the least, open a bank account and just transfer all your fiat from n exchange to that bank account? Or am I completely retarded?

I heard isle of man is lost, they've been dropping off Muslims there it's a caliphate and the locals are not pleased.

They do not work like you think. You have to move there!

>>belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/connect/bldcontentnl/belastingdienst/prive/vermogen_en_aanmerkelijk_belang/vermogen/wat_zijn_uw_bezittingen_en_schulden/uw_bezittingen/overige_bezittingen/

official site of the dutch tax instance
>>Virtuele betaalmiddelen, zoals bitcoins, staan op uw computer opgeslagen. U kunt deze alleen gebruiken als betaalmiddel op internet. U geeft van deze middelen de waarde in het economisch verkeer aan op 1 januari van het jaar van aangifte.

means that you gotta declare on 1jan how much you have, and that it is seen as just money, if it increases you dont have to pay taxes for what you gain during the rest of the year, you only need to tell them again how much you own the next year and they will tax you the 30% of 4% of the new amount

Very good list. Something to add:
>Belgium
Has some kind of "speculation tax"
>Ukraine
Might become completely tax free for crypto in the future
news.bitcoin.com/ukraine-drafts-law-exempt-cryptocurrency-income-profits-taxation/

not really, at least not from my perspective. the people living in the coast area are cheapskate lazy fucks that live off of 3 months of germans and brits coming to the shore but most stealing is done by the govt. still if you aren't a poorfag you'll be happy here. super low crimerates too
good thing they don't want to stay here even when they try to force them

Liberland :^)

thanks, for the source, read that before when doing research. I would still say it is risky for traders tho
expatax.nl/kb/article/tax-for-capital-gains-is-it-applicable-in-the-netherlands-and-if-so-in-which-situations-209.html