Is XRP even cryptocurrency?

How does coinmarketcap know the difference between circulating and total supply? Is there any way to check this math?

It can be reindeer dicks as far as I'm concerned. It's making me money, that's all that matters.

XRP is not cryptocurrency. XRP is money.

Real man's money. Business man's money. Government man's money. Military man's money. XRP.

the goyim know

It needs to be delisted from CMC. By XRP criteria, fucking USD should be on CMC.

will this make me a millionaire?

its not even about all the supply xrp owns, its also that 50%+ of the active supply right now is either locked up or completely off the market.

right now its just a bunch of koreanchinks pumping xrp

Yeah that's how it feels the more I dig. I got in at $0.80 is it time to claim the winnings?

>xrp isn't money, its money!

>coin go up
>user make money
>coin go down
>user sell coin

That's it

>XRP is money

how do you even eat with this filthy lying mouth?

That's retarded, you can just argue that you should calculate the market cap with the REALSUPPLYYOUFUCKERS and not with the circulating supply and voilá you end up with a cap higher than btc's.
So what does this prove? Nothing at all, price on exchanges is purely determined by buyers vs sellers, you can't take number X (marketcap) and say it's retarded to pay that much for on XRP or that it can't move higher than that because it already is so high.

normies 101. gtfo scum. and remember to take your XRP trash before closing the door.

Xrp is the new litecoin is how you have to think of it , you can convert to it and push from one exchange to another with no fees and near instant transfer . Read up on the block lattice it is really impressive tech . And fuck all these day trade wanna be faggots tossing money into shit without even visiting GitHub you should all kill yourselves

PROTIP: It's fucking not. It's a total scam.

I made twice my annual salary in two weeks by holding xrp. Who is getting scammed exactly?

I get that logic, however BTC's coins still need to be mined. Ripple just made all 100B out of nothing (not mining)

Yeah right next to Chuck E Cheese tokens.

But user, have you realized those gains?

yeah, I cashed out a large chunk at $3 and hodling some more for future gainz

That's actually why I would calculate its market cap with all 100B coins, even if some (or many) are held back with that escrow thing, they do exist, bitcoin's 5million unmined coins do not exist yet.
But then again, it's just a different method of getting to the marketcap, and why should the marketcap not be as high as it is right now? The twitter post in OP's pic sounds like someone half a year ago saying BTC could never be valued at $16k because the market cap was $50B or whatever it was at that time.