Finally, this quarter will also be the one where we’ll work on potential and important partnerships with accounting...

>Finally, this quarter will also be the one where we’ll work on potential and important partnerships with accounting, payment, and audit firms.

>White paper being translated into different languages..

>New exchange listings.

This is ready to fucking rocket. $20 End of Q1 2018.

I hope your strapped the fuck in.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-january-5th-2018-release-of-the-js-library-on-the-road-to-b805be6b58a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ill pass and buy back later

nah, ill pass :) this has mooned and now being dumped back to 6ct

I have req, but OP, you're being a giant fucking fag for just posting this same post with the same copy pasta over and over. Kys

kek, if only

pass, this shit is done for a while

nice meme fud here

OP

>It's going down after a big update while at the floor
Any reason for these conclusions? Pic related.

You really believe in the TA meme in cryptocurrency, don't you?

Do you have a reason, or not?

There was no big update though. Just the biweekly status update. Not sure what you were expecting.

It's going down like everything else as people jump/jumped in to bitcoin though.

oh shit whitepaper being translated into more languages fuck where do i buy

I think $3-5 by end of Q1 is more realistic, but anybody not jumping on REQ is gonna be hurt when mainnet version is released, 300%+ gains on that day easily

This coin is garbage user. Buy something you can use like FUN

Have you at least read the white paper?

>hurrrrr durrrrr muh wite paper

I could write a white paper and post some shitty code on git too. Doesn't mean shit. This coin will never be used anywhere near the scale as bizraelis shill it.

Who do you think has been dumping on you user?

>being this retarded

Top kek

is this how the avg Veeky Forumsraeli thinks like? no wonder pink wojacks get posted everytime there is a small dip. fuck off pajeet

>lol I don't know anythign about it but trust me it'll fail haha
wtf I hate req now

They announced the release of the JS Library which allows everyone to build on top of Request. blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-january-5th-2018-release-of-the-js-library-on-the-road-to-b805be6b58a4

Dumped my 10k on you at ATH yesterday. Stay poor and REQt anons.

REQ is Veeky Forums baby's first coin , once you do more research you realize how your money could be on way better coins.

The quality of the coin is indirectly related to how much money you can make off of it desu.