This is a complete and utter fucking shitcoin. Literally hasn't done anything, not even going sideways...

This is a complete and utter fucking shitcoin. Literally hasn't done anything, not even going sideways, just slowly but surely losing value. Why the fuck did you faggots shill this to me? Literally the worst investment in the crypto market right now

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.freecodecamp.org/a-typical-day-using-request-network-ios-app-662fcc01fbb2
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7l0q1u/an_ios_app_prototype_for_request_network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bought at ATH
sell me your bags

just hodl you idiot

Sell it

medium.freecodecamp.org/a-typical-day-using-request-network-ios-app-662fcc01fbb2

>dont buy REQ
>dont poo in the loo

sell then you fucking retard. i'll scoop them up.

you bought at ATH didn't you
why are you so stupid, user?

Buy high sell low you pajeet

This gave me a boner.

I'm with OP. I'm dumping my 10k bag into BTC right now. What a piece of shit coin.

sell it fucker i need more

thanks, just sold 100.5k

Sell me ur bags i see u in 1month

I thought you were talking about XLM for a second there OP.

Crappy FUD, 2/10.

Yea I feel like a sucker for buying this. It's worse than chain link. Anyone buying this "dip" is just catching a falling knife

I'm sure this strategy won't lose you money on top of losing you money.

SCAMCOIN!!! YOU FUCKERS TOLD ME $10 SOON!!

I bought two weeks ago, far far from ATH

literally a waste of money. I couldve put everything into a different coin and made 3x in a few days

yes, link is also shit.

> mfw people said exactly the same every day since ICO

> mfw patience paid off when my stack went 16x

> mfw coin still going to do another 10x

> mfw all I need to do is be patient whilst everyone wojacks, complains or sells

Emotionless trader here. Anyone else?

This coin is legit shit. I'm afraid todays low might become the new ATH.

>
you lose a lot of profit if you don't sell now and buy the dip back to ICO level... just saying it's going to be a standard J-curve like most projects in their early stage.

you might be making money, but youre still making LESS MONEY than with any other shitcoin going 3x in less than a week

deng, that's literally the best working product i've seen in crypto untill now. if shitcoins like ripple can have a bigger marketcap than ethereum, imagine an actual working product

Pink Wojacks posted. That’s my buy signal

le time the market

Holy shit. Hard as diamonds

+1 I'm holding this until it makes me a millionaire.

Yeah yeah, we'll see.

Promise you you'll get burned one day. Also, it's too easy to look back and say you would've timed the 3x perfectly.

If you're so confident in your self then do this:

Instead of complaining about missing out on moon missions, because you're so confident that you would've bought the 3x before it happened, there will be a coin that does 3x or more in the next week. Find it right now and buy in.

Problem solved. No more wojacks, you'll have your 3x this week and you won't need to complain anymore.

This thread is useless. I've seen and heard the same thing so many times. I've thought about it myself (it's a form of fomo).

The dude who made this is not affiliated with REQ, he is just a student.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7l0q1u/an_ios_app_prototype_for_request_network/

sell and buy cheaper once bitcoins run ends at 27k. Guarantee

>no backend. made this in less than a day as a sort of challenge to finish my portfolio and start applying for internships for the summer. wanted to have another side project on there, so made completely in Adobe XD and made some image edits in Photoshop. if i were to spend more time on this i would probably go in Framer.js for animations/interactions.

>redditors creaming themselves over UI mockups that some CS student threw together in a few hours for his portfolio
>these same redditors are on Veeky Forums now

maybe I should have just let them believe it

Yeah the opportunity cost of holding req is becoming absurd.