Ok listen up, if you want to make, and I mean truly make it there is something you have to accept...

Ok listen up, if you want to make, and I mean truly make it there is something you have to accept, that you're all little brainlets, including myself.

This is true because non of you make your investment decisions entirely on your own, why else are you on Veeky Forums fucking around like you actually know what the markets is gonna do, why would you share this with user's for no profit at all?

Exactly, you're here to exchange information, to "try" and become smarter while actually staying a little brainlet.

I however... found a solution for this.

Imagine combining all this little brainlet power into one massive source of ACCURATE investment information only for the eyes of Veeky Forumsinessmen.

Why accurate you ask? Because it will be profitable, why would anyone lie if they could share their own truth and ACTUALLY profit from it directly? That's right, not even whales would be stupid enough to try.

What we need to setup is a weekly poll system where voters get to choose which coin to hodl and which to dump.

We only need to double our investment each week to make it. that's it.

No memes, no fucking around, thousands of people voting which coin is going to be the best hold for this week, or which to hold long term. And which coin to drop for said coins.

ITT: Try to come up with ideas to make it work and make yourself rich

it's called PnD and only pajeets and fucking niggers trade like this. go fucking kill yourself.

Look at SAN

Veeky Forums ain't big enough for this, besides that. even making polls for LONG TERM HOLDS would be a great idea for everyone involved, like top 3 bullish holds

I cosign this. Solid idea Faggot goyim

We can't all make it goy. In order for me to make it, you need to lose. Go take your commie ideas somewhere else. We're full.

>even making polls for LONG TERM HOLDS
that's LINK you fucking idiot

Why take it from me when you can take it from normies? Trust me they put up much less of a fight

But if we make polls we should exclude pajeets imo

This

Also,i'm with you op,on here there is some knoledge and information,we could for once work togheter instead of being shitters and memers all day

Chainlink will make it to 1 trillion dollar market cap.

Sorry user. I didn't mean you personally. Trading just is an alpha male type thing. You need a killer instinct to make it. Because unfortunately we cannot all get to lambo land.

I like the idea of a consensus based automated investment pool where we all buy in, collectively vote on our picks, and dividends are paid out at 95% of our stakes (5% goes to me).

It's like twitch plays pokemon meets ARK

This is true, and I understand your ideology, but Veeky Forums is like 0,001% IF EVEN, of the crypto community. Literally all my 10x coins I discovered here first, there is something to Veeky Forums nothing else can offer, surely we can try to make eachother even richer? Even alpha males need allies since we do not compete in an irl enviroment, you can still be the Alpha in your life if you feel insecure about that :^

Enough talking,just open a thread,start this thing,we'll bump and bring some traffic in to get it started

Let's try

So you think a bunch of neets with 100$ portoflio will disturb anything ? You're retarded.
People with enough money to shake the market don't come here people are too retarded.
I just come here for the meme and the one / two obvious coins which wil have the same run as ethereum long term.
But try doing your pnd local biz group it will be fun to watch.

This is quite genius actually, this way nobody would fuck around for sure. GOOD JOB user

Yes dickhead studies have shown that most of the time consensus = truth

Thanks! It's actually already in operation, I decided on the name LAMBDA.

Deposit here to get started:
1BrTdKZxPUwhkpwe998a48JiuCQFw7KLWd

how about we combine 's idea with basic requirements like you can only put in for example 1K, not more not less, everyone get's the same voting rights. everyone gets the same gains and same profits

It is 100 percent possible to do this

Let's go

Research also has shown any group of 100 experts in their particular field can beat an AI when it comes to solving problems nearly every single time. 100 crypto investors surely make better decisions than one, and what does it hurt to put in play money like 1K?

I tought about it,about the voting

In here there is 1 person out of 5 that actually knows shit,the rest is normies and newbies that almost never reply in any thread,only watch biz for crypto news
If they vote we could end on

10 votes hold verge
2 votes hold req

Something like that

If the voting is proportional to investment then successful anons have a larger say.
If we're all forced to ride the same train then we all win.

exactly

Each vote should be equal but dividends paid should be weighted

To further avoid getting dumped on, we make it trustless and bot run so not even we know what we voted on

and how do we prevent normies with 20 usd invested (literally one of my friend,lost almost everything in dividend leftovers on binance and chasing pumps)
To not say "i have 20k invested"

Do we verify in some ways

Don't forget AIs all suuck dick at the moment and do not adapt well at all to changes in environment like humans do.

What would happen if it was 100 AI vs 100 experts?

Yes this is the kind of shit we need user

Maybe pinned board coin of the week with votes?

5/10 effort

the point being was that any expert alone going against the AI almost certainly always lost, but together their combined opinion was much more accurate than the one from the AI.

Maybe verification could be linked to wallet holdings? It seems possible if ark's biz_classic faucet triples payout once you hold a certain number of ark

What if you hold the coins in your personal wallet, then pay how much you want to invest when you vote.

Your wallet balance is then checked and the weight of your vote is calculated by how large of a percentage of your balance was invested.

I got an idea

Make a website that scraps Veeky Forums posts, it listens for some command like !buy COINCODE

>democracy
This is how you ensure idiocy rules.

I like that. It would almost need to be its own coin that you buy in and out of though. Don't want to punish sensible hodling

Is this a DBC thread?

Isn't this basically just the DAO?

Why not just invest in DAO?

Write a Smartcontract and you might have a solid idea for a solid idea

buy xlm

You could parse biz and look for coin names and dump all your coins into whatever comes out more frequent. At least you'll see gains if you consider that whatever is being shilled here is also being shilled on le reddits. There u go.

that guarantees no filter for memes tho

Fuck. Best CL meme I’ve seen.