It's your final warning before justin makes the announcement

It's your final warning before justin makes the announcement.

It mooned bigger than any alt and WILL continue to moon to near 1$ if not $1 eom.

Do not miss out on this easiest moon mission.

$1 seems reasonable. This is a Ripple killer.

What time is the announcement coming? Is it today?

Like 10am GMT+8, dont miss out user

6th of jan 10 am beijing time

expect a small dump before the pump when the announcement hits, because people are expecting an alibaba partnership. NOT YET.

REEEE MY ETH TRANSFER IS TAKING FOREVER I WANT TR GET BACK IN BUT BINANCE WON'T LET ME

Scam coin.

I'm strapped in. Kick it into overdrive, Justin

Most alt-coins are scams. But I've made thousands on it so who gives a shit?

MINE TOO REEEEEEEEE
>Cancelled
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is now a good time to buy or no?

It's going to be great watching the newcoiner fallout from this when it's a big fucking chink nothingburger. Gotta learn some time I guess.

It dipped to half its ATH of 2000 sats. You do the math.

New gen of digimarines incoming, the right ones got in early enough but so many retards have bought this coin above 20 cents

This shit is going to come down just as fast as it went up. The fact that this is #7 on CMC is disgusting

Stop shilling it. It really doesn't need to be shilled because it is going to succeed. Justin is going to take it to the moon, he has too much to his name and everyone knows "muh honor" and money matter to the chinks than anything else. Just sit back, relax, and wait for the normies to buy when it's $1+.

>its only tradable on gook exchanges

Yeah, pass.

221 nigger trons ready for launch

Say that to ADA boyo

Missed the boat, eh user? Don't worry. Your shitcoin will make it. One day.

>missed the boat

nah I have tron

Can you just buy ltc on coinbase send to binance then sell for eth to buy with, that would avoid delays right?

You guys watching the live?

3 hours

Oh Shit where?

Never mind. Should read the pic.

I honestly meant to link to

link us

going to be sell the news event bigtime
just watch

i'm going to scoop up all the cheap coins, that is if binance doesn't crash or hang

He looks like someone that you just want to punch in the face...is this a good thing? Holding 7k bags btw.

You think shillmaster9000 doesnt have a plan to prevent selling the news lol?

You are underestimating the greatest crypto shill.

guys should i really buy or not? if i lose money you'll have to record me fucking your mom

is this on periscope or twitter?

He's just anouncing the new team members

yes

Etherscan so fucking slow tonight already holding but want to buy the dip.

I'm not buying a single coin after basketball americans have already tweeted about it. I sold and will wait for the blacks to get completely justed before I buy back in.

i like his confidence in saying to forget bitcoin because trx is the next bitcoin

so far he has delivered on everything...

anyways, think it's going to crash to get rid of the weak hands

isnt the more people that invest the better for you? Fucking moron.

>racist retards get left behind while everyone else goes on a trip to the moon
Beautiful

Guys how realistic is $1 TRX by eom?

Be honest

twitter.com/justinsuntron
Periscope = Twitter

Why isn't it on bittrex?

i don't have a binance account and new registrations are locked

realisticly 1 dollar in 3 hours

end of month, anything is possible.
end of year? absolutely.

if you though Eth bullrun was insane. You haven't seen nothing yet.

>honor mattering to chinks
oh lawd

You guys wouldn't happen to be lying to me right?

Seriously guys what NASDAQ listed company with 100+ million users is it?

You fucking retard. I'm as racist as the next former /pol/tard but this is idiotic on your part and completely fails to take the increasing mass adoption of crypto into account.

Look at bullshit like XRP, look at bullshit like XVG; you no longer 'sell the news' imediately you fucking ride the continuing Normie pump for at least a week before selling. And even then you keep an eye on it to see if retard normies/niggers are going to repump despite the initial crash.
>t. sold XVG at minor loss when holding another fortnight would have given >20x cos 'blatant vaporware scam who the fuck gonna hold let alone pump this?' and sold XRP at only 800% gains cos 'this bullshit has to go down now' when coulda got 1,200% if took retard normies into account.

Facebook

>It mooned bigger than any alt and WILL continue to moon to near 1$ if not $1 eom
>what is XRB
I 212x'd in literally 30 days. Kill yourself.

>Mfw bought 1100 of these badboys 1 hour ago

Hopefully I don't get just'd

this

So what's the purpose of this coin anyway? The website is in Chinese. Why did this x12000?

Racism doesn't exist, you fucking faggots. It's called reality.

>Muh rayccccisss
No such thing. It's just a word.

this chink just shamelessly pumps his own token

god damn it justin is going to take us to the moon god bless this shilling genius.

I'm sure you 2 make every effort to pay all applicable taxes on your crypto playings to ensure you do your patriotic duty in helping to pay for the Nigger-Spic cycle.

Guys i have 109 coins, should i buy more? Is this my first trip to the moon? I literally started on this cryotocurrency journey 3 days ago.

All-inned with to 11k coins during the dip. TAKE ME TO THE MOON JUSTIN

LIFTOFF

I 9xed it, I could buy back in after selling at 1900, but I'll wait.

you're about to get wrecked really soon, there isn't anything that blacks won't ruin. Even Cristal champagne had to ask rappers to stop dropping their brand name in songs.

I bought in at the dip. Let's see if /ourguy/ Justin can make it rain

Join us

planning on selling 5k ada for this. am i too late lol

Guys the moon already starting, i just witnessed some walls being smashed on the eth pair on binance. Get in boys

I have 320k Tron, bought at 420 sats. Will I make it?

HERE WE GOOOOOOO

YES

t. tronlet with only 1000 tron

Tron general standing by! Get ready men!

Assuming its a NASDAQ listed company?

>Tfw 83K. Im finally gonna make it.The way this is being boosted, it will be bigger than eth come may

you made it already bro, congrats
you could be a good dude and send me that odd amount to clean up your portfolio my man hehehe

>inb4 hammer

i have 10k trx and 3k xlm will I make it?

TFW only 30K TRX, will I make it biz?

Lol I only ended up with TRX because EtherDelta fucked me over during an arb attempt. But now that I’ve got some, let’s do this thing!

He explicitly said its a NASDAQ listed company with more than 100m users.

fuck should i sell 4k AELF at a loss and gamble on this tron boom happening

Can u send me some source?

I know this true, but please link

All in boys, let's do this.

>"insertcoinhere" killer

that's how you know what to avoid

I like how this shitcoin has nothing except a marketing god chinkie

is this even going anywhere tonight?

i think in the next couple hours it's going to go up after it finishes the triangle it's on.

30 cents possible?

got into crypto 2 weeks ago. turned 1100 CAD into 3600 USD. Sold everything and went all in on TRX. FUCK IT

i think it might go higher, and keep with the previous trending high line. with that said, i'm on the eth-trx scale and would think 36000 is possible, and then another scale back before the announcement/press conference/twitter/periscope/whatever shit.

Gonna be worth 10k tomorrow. 1100 CAD is where I started off last year, currently at 75k USD. Want enough to purchase a house and shitpost all day.

We are all going to make it.

goddamn. fuck im so close to cutting my ELF for a $1000 loss. if TRX went to 30 cents id make my loss back plus $1k more. fuck its tempting

well, satan, if you think ELF is going to stay steady at the loss level for about 6 hours or so, then you might as well make the swing.

Currently sitting on 25k Tron... do you think I'll make it, user?

don't

You dont have xlm? Thats the perfect coin for making a nice swing now

I hope so. If I can seriously increase my stack I can diversify more

You're a retard LMAO

i'm split 66/33 with trx and xlm right now. gonna be all in on xlm tomorrow night.