COLX - You're actually dumb if you don't throw a couple hundred bucks in

It literally couldn't be easier to make this decision.

~40m mcap

~ 'cheap' as the normies say

~ buzzwords: masternode, privacy, instant, staking

~ Decent logo/website

Shit kinda works as I transferred my shit instantly (like instant instant).

Other than the stupid fucking idiotic name, this shit is gonna take off whether you are on board or not. Fuck, i mean cryptopia is a given basically so a 2x is pretty much guaranteed.

Never seen such an easy buy in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoinxt/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waiting for my 1.25 LTC right now to transfer

This is the truth.

The coin burn is done. Currently this coin is going up even though it's only on two shitty exchanges that normies would never use - coinsmarkets and tradesatoshis.

The devs are very active in the telegram and twitter, the speed of transactions are quick and they have a road map that is laid out.

White paper incoming and listing to cryptopia make this attractive, as well as the some odd 1.6 billion coins that will be burned.

It's around $0.014 right now.

Get in before the normies storm cryptopia..

I'd buy it but coinsmarkets is being shit again

Got 500000, now I watch this rocket take off.

Waiting for the funds on tradesatoshi so long

I'm tempted to throw another 100 bucks at it, it's trending up though so im not sure

Would rather throw money in ECA. Way better ROI

Which site is better and one of you wanna shill me a ref code?

confirmation on blockchain done. not in wallet.
gg

same shit. Are we fucked?

Is tradesatoshi's withdraw limit in effect? Or can we pull out all our COLX at once?

Tradesatoshi and Coinsmarkets are two of the worst exchanges out there. Honestly bad enough to miss out on this coin.

I think you're fine, just be patient. Probably should have sent over some doge heh

I pulled out 8k at once, I know, small amount.
There was a minimum in place, of around 10 I believe.

Trying to buy just over 9000 of these fucking things. LTC took well over 2 hours to show on there, 6+ confirmations took about an hour from binance so fuck knows whats going on. Also when you click buy, shit just hangs and doesnt make the purchase.

Exactly why you should buy.
This is the average crypto buyer/ normies attitude. Once this hits cryptopia, the exposure alone should provide a nice pump.

I CANT FUCKING BUY ON TRADESATOSHI.
This fucking site is shit, I place my buy order and it just loads indefinetely. What can I do?

I tested the water with .5 LTC, didn't know wether to trust the exchange. Seems well moody. I was gonna buy 7 LTC worth, but can't be bothered with the drama to be fair

Seems well moody?
What did you mean by that?

That's whats happening to me as well... Anyone know how to actually make a purchase?

I am still waiting for deposit

Just a bit scammy/shit

Too many bagholders, old garbage
Buy HTMLCoin instead

Word is XVG supports are DDOSing both sites to prevent a COLX moon. Just keep trying to get those buy orders in is all you can do.

Check out LUX

Like I said, it took over two hours even though there was 6+ confirmations after about an hour

Ah, had the same thought myself. I used binance and quadriga for most of transactions prior. I had no problems, but im just one guy so take that for what it's worth.

Dumb, says who?

what do you mean bagholders, the coin has been going up for the last month, its impossible to hold bags

Where'd you hear that?
Binance is fine man, I haven't had any problems there but Trade Satoshi is on another level

I keep making that argument.
Average people/ new money will be scared of that site. Once it hits a reputable site like cryptopia and people see how cheap it is, I imagine a nice bumperino.

That coupled with other factors make it appealing to me.

fuck why are these cheap coins with huge growth potential always on the shittiest fucking exchanges

Imagine.

Because they're brand new, and don't have the notoriety yet to be listed.

It's hard to find a cheap coin with growth potential on a good exchange; too much exposure.

Still can't place a buy order. What a shitshow.

no. this is happening to everyone due to the backlog. if you look on etherscan, you'll see that your account is already credited with the respective amount of currency and you just gotta wait

Yeah I get that, that's why I was on it.
But I'm still struggling to even get a buy order to go through... Keeps hanging when you click buy

Okay real talk, which exchange would you guys recommend? Which is the least shady?

omg omg omg

yeah thats a good point, but deepbrain chain is relatively new and already made it onto kucoin and gate.io, and soon to be huobi as well.

I used tradesatoshi and had no problems.
I am only one person though.

There was an exhanged based out of NZ I think, that looked kinda legit. I just went with the shadiest cause I'm a fool

There are only two exchanges currently
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoinxt/#markets

Cryptopia? It's legit, COLX is getting listed there soon.

So what happened when you clicked 'buy COLX', it just went straight through?

There was a 5 minute delay, where I got worried, then it appeared.

I did a test transaction to my wallet of a very small amount, freaked out during the wait then the next two were nearly instantaneous. Might be slower now if there is a lot of volume like some people are saying

Could'nt agree with you more op bought this coin back when it was one 1 sat, now I'm seating watching my gains skyrocket to the moon.
Great active dev team and obviuosly a awsome privacy coin.
COLX coin to the moon, baby.

Not the other guy, but i just picked up 6k from tradesats. Hit the Buy button and waited like 30mins before it even hit the Orders tab. Was fucking nerve wrecking

coinsmarkets is safe. great exchange with a dated UI. they've migrated servers and have had some downtime because of this. almost back up and running now. But I have been using for over a year with no problems, and the staking their wallets do is a great feature that I haven't noticed on other exchanges.

Thx user, I'll wait while it's loading instead of refreshing and trying again. Just wish the order book won't shift before my buy order goes through and I have to wait again...

Just got wet over the kucoin advance...

Madness... So it was hanging like that? I'll just leave it if it was; I keep refreshing the page and resubmitting the order

U wot? Kucoin?

How much for a master node?

10 million COLX

14k usd rn
what a shitty gamble

I am so praying I will see my COLX from coinmarkets. Feeling a bit ill about that.
FML

Is that shitty site coinmarket back online after Electra crashed it? I was going to get some of this too but couldnt

I thought it was 1 million

coinmarkets should be back soon.

wat
10 million COLX is 130k

the masternode guide said 10 million. where did you hear it was 1 million?

I'm in for the "cheapness" factor. All this subpenny shit is going to blow up. If you can't beat em, join em.

Must have misread if its from that source.

Where did you get that from?
All I know is they did it before and then it was 6 days. So fuck it why couldnt it be like 9 this time around. There is no decent communication. There is a chat and there is a new guy claiming he's a dev there but not giving an ETA. How the fuck should I know he's a real dev and not a larper? Ugh, just over 9 million COLX there. Fuck Fuck Fuck.

how fast can i get onto tradesatoshi, or coin market?

very not fast. Better luck on tradesatoshi.

They're both intermittently down so who knows

>Decent logo/website
shit name though

the 80sat wall on tradesatoshi is down

it was a trap!

?

there was a 12btc wall up a few minutes ago

ColX, makes me think of some industrial strength fiber supplement or something.

I'm in!

Hey, did your buy order go through?
Mine is still like this...

How long have you been waiting?

Like 40 minutes by now I think

Do we even see the same order book? It looks like it's stuck. Last transaction in the history is at 19:40 for me.

let me log in and take a loook

I havent bought anything today.

This is what my confirmations look like. Go and look the address up on the blockexplorere?

TRADE SOTOSHI

IT WILL WORK YOU FAGGOTS
JUST PUSHED LTC ORDER THROUGH
TOOK 1 HOUR

120k here.
Will i make it?

Well fuck, good for you user.
I reclicked the button even tho it's grayed out so I hope I didn't fuck it up

How long does it take to get your first staking reward after maturity is reached?