HomeIess user here. You may remember me from the other week...

HomeIess user here. You may remember me from the other week. I just checked my portfolio after the BTC run and I was DECIMATED.

>Mfw my 700 USD portfolio is now worth 400 again and I'm still fucked
>Inb4 poorfag

What do here fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen? My life LITERALLY depends on it. It's quite literally all I have in the world...

Other urls found in this thread:

dadi.cloud
reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7oeg4q/dadi_has_plagiarized_parts_of_sonm_whitepaper_why/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao why is a homeless man making win-or-lose bets?

I invested 20k in so far and I'm down to 17. What makes you think you can eek out a profit?

Stop trading, buy Ethereum and throw it at some good ico
Icodrops.com ---> go here and decide which one is good

Because I'm not you

I don't day trade. I just buy and HODL. Maybe switch up every couple of months depending on whats happening

you should have day traded. HODLing is for people with money to burn.

I could day trade small gains all day.

Well what are you holding now, dipshit?

Do nothing, it's too late to do anything but wait. Your portfolio will be up around $1000 in a couple days. Just relax, and think before making any moves.

>lost 3k
fucking how? what did you buy?

XRP at a 1dollar. lmao

You rode one wave.

There will be many waves.

Hang in there and learn.

You learn to ride the wave better and better.

No, I don't have a constant enough internet connection to day trade, you know, since I'm fucking homeless, bro.

TRX, VEN, DENT. That's it. Equal split between the three. Getting JUST'd. I only just bought all of these coins because before that I was stuck in BTC and had no internet connection.

Ok thanks for the positive outlook

Same as above. Thx
I'm living and learning yeah

Why would you bet money you literally can't afford to lose holy shit.

You idiots do realize that cryptos create NO VALUE whatsoever and thus it's a zero sum game, right?

Crypto is my only hope plus I already had it in BTC before I was homeless and I can't withdraw so yeah...

Honestly. You’re going to lose. You’re too desperate. I can’t see the future and so I can’t tell you what to buy and have it for sure pay off. And with someone in your situation I wouldn’t even want to give you my best guess. You need to hold until you get your money back. Btc is on a bull run and sometimes that gets really ugly. Just hold. You’re going to be down in btc when all is said and done but you can probably get most of your money back.

This game is mostly in your head though and you’re not going to be able to play well when you’re in that situation. Take your money and get an apartment and a job.
I’m in BTC ETH NXS XVG XMR EOS And I think some other small old bags here and there that I’ll go looking for when I see people raging about having missed out on them or I never hear about them and forget them entirely.

You pretty much have to pick one coin and get it right every time, so much for this diversification shit. You need more money for that.

Well, it might be a good time to just sit and wait. Not every moment something needs to be traded

Hold your ENG you faggot, its about to boom

just hold KCS. its guaranteed to appreciate over time.

>homeless
but where at?

London

Don't buy anything except ICOs man, you're just buying other early ico investors bags, doing it wrong

fuck im sorry, if you were in florida id give you a couch to crash at

Wait until the BTC bullrun is over before you move coins, that's what I'm doing. And instead of daytrading like an asshole, look for shelter and a job, which would be a better use of your time. Fuck.

till april, when 50% divs -> 15%

Yeah I'm looking at this Dadi ICO now as we speak. I'd have to sell my bags to buy into it though, there is the problem

No problem, most homeless are crackhead junkies unironically but not all

I don't day trade

Sorry to tell you but you are homeless but also stupid.
You have everything on the net to become millionaire.
It takes time but this bubble is literally a gift. If you can't take this opportunity stay poor then.

user I....You’re looking at ICOs when you’re homeless? I wish you all the best. And I can appreciate it. I still advise against it.

take the DBC pill

Bitboost. Bit fucking boost. Bitboost. BBT. Ignore every other fucking word in this thread. Bitboost.

Seriously? If someone isn’t a millionaire they’re stupid? This bubble could go away at any point. Someone figures out how to compromise Blockchain and this entire industry is done. This is an extremely risky venture and you would have to be half way retarded to not see that. I can’t believe you’re goading a homeless user like that.

I am trying to take advantage man, that's why I'm here.

Yes, I have that kind of will, my man

>Bitboost
Sounds like a poocoin

I'm here for the risk. I like risk in all forms

nah you're fucking stupid. what do you expect from him? to become a millionare overnight by daytrading, fuck off already

op, keep an eye on ICX before they launch the mainnet and also on XRB before it gets listed on binace.
these are pretty safe bets imo

You don’t like risk you’re here posting pink wojacks. You’re here to win. This, of all places, is not the place for decent advice. Literally pink wojacks are my buy signal and threads filled with retards congratulating themselves on their ‘moon’ is my sell signal. At least for my short to medium term holds.

Nigger, risk is required to win. At anything. Even procreation. If you can't manage risk then you will not reproduce.

Anyway, yeah, I'm gonna see if I can flip my 400 USD portfolio into something decent. I've seen anons on here saying they flipped the same amount into 20k, etc.

Okay user. Every shit alt has been mooning for days. Literally. Your decent tech is the stuff that hasn’t been shilled to death these last weeks. ETH, LTC, XMR, factom was in accumulation area until mcaffe fucked that all up. If I were betting right now I would look at strat as a hold until mid to late February. Accumulate it every time it goes down. Sometimes you will get it cheaper than others but start accumulating.
And yes risk is a requirement, risk management is what you need.

Thanks for the recs brothaaaa

Yeah, riding the waves can be fun actually! If you can't sell your alts right when BTC makes a run or shits itself, then relish the suspense of watching your BTC and USD value plummet while KNOWING full well that they are getting compressed like a spring that will rebound back up when even higher than they were before! It'll be ok.

>What do here fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen?
wait another week or buy something else

Bitboost has a working beta. CEO with 2 master degrees from Harvard. Detailed, 50 page whitepaper and it is at $8M marketcap. You have this information now and can discover the rest on your own. I have absolutely no pity for you whatsoever if you still decide to just sit and bitch and cry instead of riding this one out to AT LEAST $100M marketcap.

Lul I'm a poorfag too, I invested in FUN and ZRX. FUN is only down 3% and ZRX is still up 10%. Feels good that BTC runs barely effect me.

Ok

Ok I will look into it my man

FUCK. It's only on ED and I can't use that site for shit. When is it going to be listed on any other exchanges?

>Complains about being poor, doesn't take on any good advice
>DONT BUY DRUGS OR ALCOHOL WITH IT!

Buy dadi, you get any in the ICO you'll 10x min

dadi.cloud

/r/t2wdeqgkd9

New exchanged was confirmed for Saturday I think(today). It's also available on yobit at a more expensive price but still a very good bargain.

Whut? I took advice, wtf you mean? Also I'm already signed up to Dadi and have 20 refs. Just waiting now

FUCK. I only use Binance and Kucoin. Guess I'm out until it gets listed and it will have already mooned by then. Plus, I'd have to sell my bags at loss to get in now anyway so I guess I miss this one. Thanks for the tip anyway man

Just sell and invest in either XLM or FUN you retard

XRP is kept alive by normie support, once it goes down drastically, we will see a DGB 2.0, you've heard it here first

are you clean and not crazy? go to every restaurant in your area and see if theres a job in the kitchen. you'll find a job you fuckin bum.

reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7oeg4q/dadi_has_plagiarized_parts_of_sonm_whitepaper_why/ Don't be so sure about dadi anymore.

I'm not crazy and never done drugs habitually, no

I was recently fired and am looking for work but not heard much

SHEIIIIT

Yes, this is why I don't invest in normie hype driven coins like XRP, XVG, and TRX. Yeah, you can make a little money staring at charts playing hot potato all day, but just know when the normies divert their goldfish like attention to the next cheap coin you could be left holding bags indefinitely. What's worse, it'll probably be because of some errant Tweet that got past you while you were staring at said charts. I know it hurts to miss out on normie moon missions, but they are fickle and propelled by speculation and empty promises. Good coins you can just hold and sleep easy knowing that the tech will eventually give it real value.

Fiar point

the same fucking thing i said in the thread last week.

YOU ARE HOMELESS AND BROKE DO NOT FUCKING INVEST IN HIGH RISK INVESTMENTS THAT ARE HARD TO LIQUIDATE.

worry about getting a job, saving up $1k so you can get back on your feet, and stay far far away from crypto and Veeky Forums for a few years.

I can do both

> for a few years.

so he misses the entire crypto goldrush?

kek

Oh and because I feel for you being homeless (I was homeless for 6 months a little over a year ago too, until I found a good job), some solid tech coins you might want to check out at some point are Eng and Icx. Keep Ven, keep Dent, but I would think about exiting Trx when it's at a high point (1 day to 1 month max), it's a textbook hype coin. Good luck, you're going to make it, just try to find a job to support yourself in the mean time so you don't have to dip into your crypto fund too much before it can properly mature!

then you deserve to be poor

>lost $300
>out of a total of $700
>gambling internet meme coins
>while homeless
You deserve to die.

>Because I'm not you
Great track record you have going so far.

He already had the money invested before he was homeless. Read the thread, retard, before you go making half cocked assumptions.

Homeless and arrogant, what a guy

This. My nightmare
I'm trying to catch it with the little I have

How? I probably do more daily than you do monthly. You're just fortunate to have a different background/circumstances, etc. Get a grip faggot

Read the thread. I couldn't withdraw anyway so I figure why not try this?

Yes, well, it's better than doing nothing. At least I'm actively trying yeah

>Arrogant
Shut up retard. What do you want me to be like?
>OH PLEASE SIRE YOUR HIGHNESS, YES IM HOMELESS LET ME ACT LIKE A TOTAL FAIRY TOO.

Fuck no, you just expect people with lower social status to suck your cock but it just ain't gonna happen mate. You expect me to act all downtrodden and defeated because of my current situation? Nah, I'd rather die first

pm me on discord #wolfe3171

>why is a homeless man making win-or-lose bets

I think you answered your own question.

OP just get fucking welfare housing, its not that hard.

I tried but its saying "Oops that didn't work"
I don't know how to use discord I might add
You got email bro?

At least keep trx, if you've been catching up there should be some news that pumps up the value of it.

No discords. Your in the red already.

More like homeless and positive. Why don't YOU try and stay positive when life fucking throws you a curveball and comes crashing down around you. It ain't easy. That money he has stashed in crypto is going to give him a leg up on putting his life back together some time soon. You just see it as a reason to abuse him instead, you fucking normie.

Please give us your initials so we can identify you when we see a dead hobo in the paper.

Ey dude I don't know how to work Discord and its saying error but if you have any advice on coins or anything then shoot me an email: [email protected]

I gotta go now anyway and the thread will likely die soon but yeah, I'd appreciate any advice my man

100%. I'd noticed people treat you a certain way depending on your circumstances. They expect you to be a certain way.

J.T

OP, you're homeless because you're too arrogant to get a job and quit gambling your money on shitcoins. Accept the fact that you are losing what little money you have left and move on.

two people that are shit at trading and losing money argue about who is better at making money

good job guys you're going to totally make it

Yes, it will definitely pump. Then dump, like it always does. It's not a long term keeper in my opinion, it's something you day trade to take stupid people's money.

S H I T C O I N
H
I
T
C
O
I
N

>Arrogant
Wtf? I'm actively looking for a job as well as trying to get gains in crypto. Things take time you know

I don't day trade anyway

Put it in verge, not memeing you.

Didn't their wallet leak IP's recently?

EVEN if this isn't true, it is still being spread around enough to damage their credibility

Pretty much my opinion on it anyways, just went all in so I can regain some of my losses, BTC caught me off guard.

>Wtf? I'm actively looking for a job as well as trying to get gains in crypto. Things take time you know
You're not making gains though. You're just losing more money and wasting time. What happens to you is ultimately of no consequence to me, but if I were in your position I would quit fucking around and get a job. Literally any job out there.

Negro its been less than 3 weeks

I tried to warn you. This is all on you now.

>Accept the fact that you are losing what little money you have left and move on.
If he sells now, he WILL lose money! In case you haven't noticed, alts are in a dip because bitcoin went for a jog. They will go back up eventually, like they always do. If absolutely needed he can sell then for a much better price when they recover in a day or two, or hold longer if he can get by without selling for now. Do you want to buy the dip so bad that you are willing to FUD a homeless man, or are you just terrible at giving advice?

Smart man. Scalp away then, friend!

>stay on the endless treadmill of losing money, hope is just around the corner!
No, that is horrible advice.

have you considered exchanging your labor for currency?

I lost money because Bitcoin went for a run

Yes

They are not going down forever, they go back up, usually higher than before the dip! Holding does work, I tripled my USD and BTC these last couple weeks just holding some good alts, even after today's bloodbath. Yes you can make more money day trading, but you can also make less money if you don't have both the time and skill to do it properly. I'm not saying hope is just around the corner, but the longer you hold the more money you make, provided they are not scam coins.
Inb4: all alts are scam coins :^)

God some of you people are so calloused, and maybe borderline retarded. It's not that easy to get a job in this economy, especially if you dont have an address. Do you really think he just isn't trying?
This thread is pissing me off, do any of you aspiring millionaires even have plans to help the less fortunate after you "make it"? I'm planning on starting a non-profit to build shelters that specializes in job training and placement for people exactly like OP. He got knocked off his feet temporarily, he's not just some drug addicted wastrel that has given up on life.
Think hard about how you treat the homeless, because some day that could be you through no fault of your own.

>I lost money
False! You don't actually lose the money until you sell at a loss.

Preying on the homeless people with a gambling problem by giving intentionally bad advice will earn you a special spot in hell, shitbag.

Put a tiny bit of money into things you think will be worth a lot in a year. And then focus on getting a job/benefits, home and forget about crypto

I think COLX might go 10 times soon
Dogecoin is a certain 2 times in the next 2 months
drgn and link might be good long term holds

but i dunno i make weenie gains

You dumb fuck this dude larps on here all the time and has made several beg threads conning people into giving him money and at one point was bragging about it and showed his wallet had more than 75% of people here. You wanna make a difference cool but don't do it by getting scammed by anons on Veeky Forums

Diff dude man

Oh and telling him to sell at a loss half of what he had just a day before is good advice then. Maybe for you this is gambling, but for people who know how the market works it is income. This isn't fucking rocket science here, it's a bull market, it goes back up.

Xlm moon soon buy the dip thank me later. Oh hold don't be a little bitch if it goes down a bit.

I don't see any wallet address posted anywhere. OP has only asked for advice, which I give freely, especially to those that deserve it.

Place every cent into ECA and come back to Veeky Forums in 6 months time and thank me through the ether.

>I can't
You can. I did. If I can google tutorials to learn how to do it, so can you. Steemit links are really good for this kind of stuff since the creators are incentivized to put out quality.

I see you're retarded, user, please make sure you dont spend your parents money on crypto, the need that to look after you

FUCK I WAS IN TRX

HOLY FUCK I JUST GOT FUCKED

you don't learn, do you? everyone has already told you the answer: just hold. Calm down. It's back at 0.19 at the moment, it'll go back up you goober. that's the whole point of "volatility"