My mom just gave me 3k saying she wanted me to invest it for her...

my mom just gave me 3k saying she wanted me to invest it for her. i dont wanna get grounded later so what should i invest it in to make her a lot of money

should i just dump it all into chainlink and hold it there for a year? is this safe and at least a 2x?

Chainlink is a shitcoin and already dumping. Don't fall for the meme.

or maybe ADA ?

trx has some announcement coming out soon. it's already mooned, could be room for more tho

seems unsafe to invest in TRON right now after it mooned, i dont wanna get in trouble from my mom dude :/

Look like a genius. Buy verge today

Buy ZEN. It hasn't mooned.

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Shoo Pajeet

Bro it's fucking mooning again right now!!

Get he fuck in, this shit is nowhere near done and the announcement hasn't even come out.

All in RaiBlocks. Lightening fast with no fees, it's going to change the game.

it relaxed 50% from the high of 0.30, so if you did buy you can have some confidence that you're buying on a dip.

VEN is china's coin, can't go wrong with that. HST has connections with the UN, might turn into something. XLM has dipped and i think will definitly hit a buck by eom. basically, there are a lot of options. i'd reccomend splitting the 3k into maybe 4,5 alt coins.

so just dump all 3k in chainlink then?

my mom said if i at least double her money she will buy me a switch and skyrim

>my mom said if i at least double her money she will buy me a switch and skyrim

I don't understand how you could lump Vitalik in with those PR guys. He's literally all tech all the time. Especially with how much development ETH has been getting this past month. Maybe if all you've ever done is read tweets you might get that impression, but the guy travels and speaks at conferences a hell of a lot more than Sergey does, and never focuses on the price of the coin. Like it or not LINK and ETH are going to share similar fates, as ETH is the de facto smart contract platform and LINK is what will make smart contracts into actually USEFUL pieces of code. I've been heavily invested in both and that decision has been a very fortunate one for me these past couple months.

is this bait?

You still live with mummy and rely on her to buy you things? How old are you?

im not relying on her for anything, its just a reward for doubling her money, how is that strange? i would have done it for free anyways but i think that is perfectly reasonable. dont act like if your mom asked you to invest her money for you and you freaking doubled it for her she wouldnt try to get you a present unless she is a bitch

BUY ETH, EOS, RDN, ADA, & ETC

i was thinking about putting it all in ada actually, it seems like it at LEAST will not go below what it is today by the end of the year since the team is so good and the site looks very professional

Skyrim on the Switch is great though. Yeah you don't get mods but it's fucking handheld Skyrim and the gyro controls are a lot more accurate for aiming than analog sticks, though not quite to the precision of a mouse. Of course it would be way better if they put Morrowind on it and the touch screen would have been a perfect fit for its superior PC-oriented UI, but what we got is still pretty good.

Good luck OP, I hope you can double your mom's money and get your game.

i am more excited for the street fighter anthology coming to switch with online, third strike will be epic!