Is This What The Deluded LTC Bagholders Have been Saying?

Hey /biz, what do you think of this faggot trying to follow the crypto-wagon?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/01/04/mark-zuckerberg-studying-cryptocurrency-could-help-asian-payments.html
cnbc.com/2017/08/15/mark-zuckerberg-could-be-running-for-president-in-2020.html
theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/10/mark-zuckerberg-opioid-crisis-facebook-america-tour
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here you go
cnbc.com/2018/01/04/mark-zuckerberg-studying-cryptocurrency-could-help-asian-payments.html

I dont see how this has anything to do with LTC? CHARLIEEEE LIEE already confirmed anot bezos or zucker

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

He's jealous ripple CEO worth more than him lol

It makes me cringe when people call the founder of a token with "CEO", but that's not the case with XRP. Ripple is as centralized as you can be. It is more like a company selling coupons than anything else.

Those soulless beady kike eyes.

>kike
thanks for reminding me he is one of those

Then he should just wait a couple days for that to change

tonight tonight
right now it is time
let it be so

-Marky Mark (mr. roboto) Zuckerberger

Isn't he going to run against trump in 2020? kek

XRP is Niggers' token. While it is extremely overvalued, I can see it keep climbing up with Niggas bidding this thing everyday thinking it is going to $500 one day

Holy Shit^^ DUBS?????!!!!!!
UPBOATERING THAT

>UPBOATERING
cnbc.com/2017/08/15/mark-zuckerberg-could-be-running-for-president-in-2020.html

>cnbc.com/2017/08/15/mark-zuckerberg-could-be-running-for-president-in-2020.html
>cnbc
Please let these shills be right this time, I really really would like to accumulate all of the dank zuckersperger memes if true.

lets hope he buys kik, and subsequently buys /some/ kin

I assume as a fucking democrat - the DNC primaries are going to be a shitshow of wonder. The Rock, Zuck the robot, et al. Then Trump will crush them because 3+ years of the economy going to the moon will make him a lock. If he fucks up NK and keeps the Jews happy he's got it on lock down.

>shills
Who is shilling, user.
theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/10/mark-zuckerberg-opioid-crisis-facebook-america-tour

>3+ years of the economy going to the moon
We are in a bubble though. Unless, we stop providing hand out to Niggas, things won't look pretty when no one is buying our debt.

>this
We're reducing fiat input while not decreasing fiat output because gibs trump ideals.

handouts must be cut

I read on Reddit he was spotted at Bohemian Grove last year chatting with Gabe Newell and Justin Sun a lot. Truth.

>handouts must be cut
Replace handouts with free XRP for niggas?

>Justin Sun
No one can shill to success better than this chink. Charlie could learn one of two things from him