I’m sure you guys get this asked plenty, but how do I make money as a wage cuck...

I’m sure you guys get this asked plenty, but how do I make money as a wage cuck? Like what’s the best job you can get without a college degree and or what’s a way to make money on the side with a retail job?

selll your buttcheekssss

What cuntry are you in

Investing is really your only other way to make your money make money, assuming you do it right. Otherwise you'll need a second part time job or s creative way to make money like through a hobby or niche.

Thanks just bought 100k

Enlist in the military. Serve a few years, maybe learn some decent skills, and save your money. Go to college on the GI bill and major in a technical field. Graduate and get a job that pays a good salary. Start investing.

Or idk just gamble your pocket change on some shitcoin.

What country you live in? And if your in the states what state? I can help based off of that info

This is what I’m doing

are you even looking at this board
what do you think literally 99% of everyone is kidding that they make money buying crypto

I respect individual soldiers, marines, seamen and airmen doing their duty and I'd want to do it myself but big picture you're just killing for Jews.

I'm
a bartender at a busy restaurant in a busy area. 1000 a week take home on average. Can't be an autistic loser though.

just become a software engineer or get into the trades. or start a business.

try to set up passive income streams e.g. youtube, blogging, or keep putting money into your cuck index funds or something.

I don't really know why'd you bother focusing on this when you can literally become a millionaire in crypto by this time next year if you have a few hundred dollars to start with now.

Burger land

Underwater welding unironically, requires 2 years of school though.
Enjoy your entry level 6 figs job, and making over 200k a year after a decade

it's hard to get a job now days. the uni scam is being backed by the banks because they are making $$$ off student loans. So they have successfully convinced employers everyone needs a phd now to do even the most trivial repetitive tasks.

that's dangerous as fuck too. i knew a guy that disappeared doing that shit. yes that's right. i said disappeared. he went down into the ocean to weld something on a oil rig and was never seen again.

Hey user,

There's a couple of things you can do to make money without selling your ass.

If you have any businesses on the side, part-time or otherwise, get your customers/clients to pay you in crypto, as an option. There's payment processing applications you can download to your phone/website which will convert fiat to crypto and send to a wallet or accept cryptopayments and then send to your wallet. I dunno what you do, either carwashing or even renting land as a sideline.

There is other stuff. Online Foreign Exchange, doing 3 - 4 daytrades a week is pretty good. That alone should net you an extra $120 for a few hours work.

Stay off of Veeky Forums and spend your time doing something productive.

You could always drive normies around if you have a car.

Or just sell drugs like a nigger that seems to work pretty well.

How do I learn to crypto?

get a sales job so you get paid by how well you do instead of being hard capped by the hour.

also you are 1099 tax filing status as sales so you get your whole paycheck instead of paying taxes before like any wagecuck job.

Yeah its the most dangerous job in the world and the pay reflects it.
He never specified what he wants in a job, just that he wants to know the best one he could get. That could mean getting the most pay for most work, or getting paid to do nothing and sit on his ass all day.

What coins should I buy if I have say 500-1000 to invest user?