Lets face it. Crypto has no use in society. The only thing that gives it any value at all is speculation AKA gambling...

Lets face it. Crypto has no use in society. The only thing that gives it any value at all is speculation AKA gambling. It's 2018 and i still can't walk into a walmart and buy anything with bitcoin or any other coin. Gee sure is revolutionary. It's only been like TEN FUCKING YEARS. One would think that it would have caught on by now...
>inb4 no coiner
i have coins and even i think it's complete nonsense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHWGaxxim5g
valuewalk.com/2017/12/whitney-tilson-bitcoin-short/
electroneum.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shhhh normies browse this board now. Saged.

youtube.com/watch?v=nHWGaxxim5g

get rekt nocoiner

There's going to be a giant correction soon. We're talking 75 - 90%. The good 5 - 15 coins will survive, while the others will never recover.

I've seen this shit before, we're very close to a climax

nothing but an overcomplicated way to use something that's not complicated. cash.

You are probably correct that the currency is not as useful as at could have been, but blockchain as a whole may provide some improvements to a few spaces.

Crypto allows a massive transfer of wealth anywhere within the world.

We have discussed this hundreds of times

seems like if it would have improved anything anywhere it would have by now. 10 years is a long time.

>ability to easily avoid taxes
>ability to buy illegal goods on decentralized markets that can't be shut down
>ability to use infrastructure / applications that can't be shutdown and are available to everyone with internet access
>ability for middle-class people to speculate on decentralized startups
>ability to create complete financial transparency for public institutions
>ability to make income by running nodes for DAOs / currencies
>ability to charge people specifically for services they use w/ micro-transactions
>ability to cut out middle-men in dozens of industries
>ability to create mutually beneficial incentive structures maximize benefits for both parties and can never be gamed

yup, useless.

>hold up phone to qr code
>complicated

nocoiners are truly disgusting.

OP has much to learn.. how long did paper fiat currency take to catch on?? How long did credit and debit cards take to catch on?? This is monumentally disruptive..

Lol how many of u fuckers will actually evade taxes? NONE u will all let uncle sam fuck u so fuck off

buy monero

>10 years
What do you think the internet was like in 1993 fuckbrains?

biz btfo
valuewalk.com/2017/12/whitney-tilson-bitcoin-short/

Verge and electroneum too

more like
>open an account on coinbase
>wait a week for the deposit
>open an exchange account if you dont have one
>send coins to exchange
>swap coins
>send coins to wallet provider
>finally spend coins

After 3 minutes connecting
You’ve got mail!

Me. There isn't a damn thing the IRS can do to catch me if I use xmr.

Cashed out 400K which I made shitposting in my PJs and smoking weed. It will cost me $72K to in taxes to legally own that 400K. Isn't that the point of Crypto you complete fucking moron? Easy money. Stay poor, poor fag.

Check out Electroneum, they're trying to simplify the p2p payment issue. Also, soon we'll start eschewing fiat altogether.

you must not have heard of Vechain

what do they do that you can't do with monero today, since it's just a fork of monero with no core changes?

You can buy drugs with cryptocurrency. The drug trade is worth a lot more than walmart.

DYOR
electroneum.com

It's all promises right now but if the devs actually deliver it's going to revolutionize cryptos altogether.

the only two coins worth anything are Monero and Ripple.

Monero because it's used to by drugs and Ripple because there is in fact evidence to suggest banks may actually use it.

My fuckin moon rocket

not going to do any research on a fork-coin, just looks like yet another premined monero clone with an app. since it'll never have the support monero has i doubt it'll see any kind of critical mass since it'll always be a pain to convert/spend.

Ripple is a scam to trick gulible idiots like you into selling your BTC and ETH. The entire point of crypto is we won't need (((banks))) anymore

banks are only interested in the network though, not the token. the xrp public-net is an ad for the private net they offer banks. despite whatever pumping you might hear, no bank can use the public net for compliance reasons.

You dumb bitch, blockchain just proved it selfs as a proof of concept with 10 years behind it.

Utility tokens and ethereum will hold USD value
Monero will hold USD value
Ripple will climb in USD value (not that I want this)
All else will crash
Buy the dip
Check em

Global, compliant, secure, fast. XRP. For people with important business to do.

That correction was because of mountain Gox, please educate yourself