Its dipping hard, buy now if you want to make the easiest 50% of your life in the next few days

Its dipping hard, buy now if you want to make the easiest 50% of your life in the next few days

>Anonymous (ID: E7hGxDp/) 01/05/18(Fri)22:10:39 No.5957
thanks faggot just bought $3k worth

more like 200 percent

Sell by monday though. We going back to the usual req patterns very soon

Why's it bout to moon?

Dipping? I just woke up from my nap a very happy man. Was at like 70 cents last I checked.

Is it still worth it ? i think i have missed the req train

How is req supposed to work? Think about it:

>i am requesting you to pay me $x
>um where do I get these request tokens?
>you buy ether, transfer to exchange, buy req tokens and then send it to the req smart contract! works very easy if you use myetherwallet, metamask and it is all decentralized!
>ok but coinbase wants a fee, the exchange wants a fee and each network transaction costs a fee. So I need $x+5% to send you this?
>y-yes
>and depending on whether any cryptokitties hype is going on the eth blockchain it might take a few hours?
>y-yes
>and during those hours value of both eth and req might have changed negatively, meaning my $x+5% becomes $x+5%-3.4% resulting in me losing money in the progress?
>y-yes
>do you have paypal? I can just send it by using your email address and it arrives instantly with basically near zero fees
>n-no use request network it is truly paypal 2.0, stop FUDding!

it went to 1.22 for a little

Different REQ thread, same bait pasta

How is that bait? How is it wrong?

read the whitepaper faggot

>5957948
Damn you're not even worth a (you). Kys

You're retarded

I've never read a white paper and I never will.

> Sir, I would like to buy this laptop from you. Can I pay with ether?
Yes sure, I am using the new Request Network system just let me set up a request and send it to you
> Are you sure I can't just send you the ether? Takes about 10s
No no it's no problem. So let me see, *click click click* *type type type* ok there we go please fill the request now.
> Euhm I don't have any tokens... I think I first need to buy some. Are you sure I can't just send you the ether?
Oh no you have to fulfil the request.
> Well no ok then here you can have $ straight.
But now the request is still open
> Who cares?
Yea you're right. Who cares about a fucking request.

You don't have to own req to use it. They perform the conversion process automatically and burn the tokens. The fee will beat competitors by a large factor if everything works the way they want.

stay poor faggot

If you're paying thru request with Ether you can pay the fee in ether and it'll be used to purchase REQ you nimrod

>if

It performs automatic conversion from crypto to crypto, fiat to crypto, and crypto to fiat. What's not to like about that?

>its dipping
>is at an all time high

name one website which will allow me to use REQ (or any crypto actually) to buy stuff online shipped to my door?
>hardmode: no deepweb

your scenarios rely on "ifs" as well, faggot. made me reply, good bait

Kinda hard to name anything when the product hasn't been released.

>could 4x right now if I sell, could also finally go to sleep
>could go to sleep, hoping it'll keep rising

im just tired bros

dipping from when it was just $1.22

what dip?

keep thinking short term pussy boy

stay poor faggot i'm up 2300% from REQ in 2 months

it was at 1.22 for like 10 minutes user...
is this your first time here?

me too, can't sleep anymore. what have we done to ourselves?

my website fuckhead, i sell pokemon plushies and as soon as REQ hits mainnet i'll put the "pay with request" button there and you'll be able to use REQ

Slaves to chuck e cheese tokens friend

Let's enjoy our sanity while we still have it

You should probably not be thinking about how these things work any more. Just buy the icons.

Did you read the fucking white paper?