After 3 livestreams you guys still haven’t noticed the fucking pattern?

After 3 livestreams you guys still haven’t noticed the fucking pattern?

>The whales start selling en masse and fud the comments on pscope to tank the price.

>New fickle hands think that many others are selling because he doesn’t know English well, dump their bags.

>Price jumps right back up, whales accumulate the dumb money.

100% every time

sonm mooned going to mars dcorp is next

Not this time, it's fucking dead, volume droping, wcale are already off this ride

COPE

It was more than that, he said he was announcing a Nasdaq listed partnership with 100mil users. Fucking Gifto is not anywhere near that..... This is going back down near 500 sats I'm willing to bet

>volume dropping

The volume just spiked massively idiot.

5 nasdaq listed partnerships actually

I read the whitepaper and thought this coin was a joke. So naturally I bought a few thousand at 0.03... Honestly whatever lol
I think his livestream caused a fair few panic sells, but I'm going to ride this one out and just see what happens.

fucking ADD retard, gifto was already a partnership.
He said he won't announce the nasdaq partnership right now, at least get your shit right.

I am in the 3cent camp too. I sold 25% at 32cent yesterday, felt good. I am sticking the rest out. The memes and keks alone are worth it. Maybe I could even become a TRON whale.?.

>dumb money
>selling tron
I assure you no smart money is in this shitcoin right now

Havent you noticed the scam OP?

>its an actual shitcoin that all the normies with subhuman IQ are buying because its "cheap" and justin only uses buzz words and attention grabing expressions

>it had the same marketcap as FUCKING TWITTER

go fuck yourself. I dont care if the bubble goes to $1, this shit coin os inevitably going to $0.00 in the future

Crypto market caps literally don't fucking matter you stupid spastic retard. It's just the combined value of every coin. If someone doesn't want to tell Tron at 19 cents and puts it at 20 cents, and some retard buys at 20, it goes up to 20 cents.

Your market cap then increases as all Tron is now worth 20 cents you literal fucking moron.

Also there is more chance that this coin will overtake Bitcoin in market cap by the end of Q1, than this going to 0.

It's almost 20k less than before he started mumbling on stream, retard

All of it whales who already dumped

Wow a whole 20k, must have been a big whale that cashed out.

20k BTC is 344 million dollars

I was new why did nobody tell me
luckily I sold at 17 and bought at 11 when I saw someone post this meme

got a few extra hundred coins now

I don’t care how many weak wrist pussies panic sell (90% of biz) cheaper trx for me

>there is no regulations against him making false claims
>"i'm going to announce a major partnership"
>"nevermind, I'll do that later, but now it will be 5"
fuck outta here with this unicorn bullshit... I'd rather go all in on DBC then fuck with this dumb trondog shit

>Crypto market caps literally don't fucking matter you stupid spastic retard.
the state of Veeky Forums

>Tfw 40% of portfolio consists of DBC and TRX

btc you fucking nigger
i dont understand what you numbskulls get from shilling shitcoins anyway