Cryptocurrency thread? its kinda confusing but i want to get into it...

cryptocurrency thread? its kinda confusing but i want to get into it. I made and etherium wallet but i dont understand what to do next like how do i invest? where do i buy coins? pls help a crypto noob

this sounds like a pajeet project

Thanks user just bough 100k

Buy ETH from Coinbase. Make a Binance account and send the ETH there. Holding is preferred. Buy low sell high. DYOR and invest in who you think is going to keep moving.

seriously pleeease like wtf do i do now that i have the wallet?? idk the next step

kek

ok..so do i have to make a dif account for every different currency i wanna buy or is there a place where i can buy different kinds?

How fucking old are you? You sound like a kid and the spongebob image doesn’t help. Christ. OP is just going to be a bagholder if he decides to invest. I guess that’s a reason to help him but I won’t be the one to do it.

Binance sells will hold all the currencies that it lists, which is a large amount but I'd look up which ones they own first before you go looking up coins that it might not even have. If you really do want a wallet to separate your coins then look up the name of the coin and what wallet you'll need for it.

thanks just sold 100k

>cryptocurrency thread
>in fucking Veeky Forums
lost it

fuck off dude,

>feed me with a spoon please

>me need spoon

>spoon
feed
him!!!!

Binance is closed newfag.

>google search for crypto exchanges
select one you like
>create account
>transfer funds in from wallet to exchange wallet
>buy and sell coins
>give all your norman money to us

ezpz

still confused..lol fuck why cant they just have one wallet to hold all dif currencies? seems dumb

It wasn't closed before you fucking normalfag. Binance is the best in its class anyway, not that you'd be able to understand that. Jackass...

Oh! You just want one wallet to send the money to. Got it!

Can some helpful user post their ETH wallet so this guy can have the one wallet address? Mine is full.

someone quick make one wallet for all currencies, absolute genius idea

Open a kucoin account and buy some kucoin shares (KCS), which'll automatically give you daily dividends in the form of every crypto exchanged on their site. Its a nice way to diversify, build a portfolio, and learn about the different coins.

In case you haven't signed up yet, use my referral at no cost to you: 1aHh7

>the donkey
rainbow it's got Mario Luigi Princess Peach and the Toad

Don't but crypto it's a scam. You'll lose all your money. Go back to the Matrix neo.

This can't be real

Ask your parents