Tfw no more link threads because everyone has accepted it's going to $100

>tfw no more link threads because everyone has accepted it's going to $100
It's a good feeling, not needing to fud or shill anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/ethereum/@maxnachamkin/how-to-create-your-own-ethereum-token-in-an-hour-erc20-verified
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet.

Can you imagine what it must feel like being a complete no-linker? The only arguments are that the project may fail or LINK may not be adopted. Noone denies that if Chainlink is adopted we will see $500+/LINK. This isn't some bullshit Bitcoin knockoff or "The Chinese ______". Bitcoin can always be forked again, updated, lightning network and so on, but you think LITECOIN is a better hold than LINK? Are you kidding me? Anyone in their right mind would agree that it is more likely for Chainlink to be widely adopted than for Litecoin to overthrow Bitcoin. For less than $1,000 you can get 2,000 (!!!) LINK right now! That is a cool ONE MILLION DOLLARS once the main net is live (2018) and we see widespread adoption (2020). The only reason these unfortunate souls - the nolinkers - aren't accumulating is because they don't have the patience to read into anything that isn't directly marketed to them like the latest super hero movie. There is no excuse for link to be absent from your portfolio. Perhaps one day you'll look back on my post and be grateful I led you down the path of light. Maybe you'll look back, full of regret for buying into the FUD, right before you pull the trigger.

then why you posting?
yeah you scared

I'm a neet and I like shitposting

I just want to chat with brothers

this shitcoin's done user

enjoy your bags LOLOLOL

o man will enterprises really partner with a couple of dudes who will eat their way to success

hell no

but i can't sell anyway coz it gonna pump hard

just how stinky do I have to be to earn about 2k USD a month?

>It's a good feeling, not needing to fud or shill anymore
yeah man, I don't even care to educate nolinkers anymore, we have already won.
they can join us or get left behind, I don't give a shit anymore.

It's already over $1
And test net launch in next couple of months. It may not randomly 50x, but this will be $5 minimum at testnet

Off of staking rewards? Honestly, you need a shitload of link. My goal is to hold/stake only until I have about $2mil, then I'll cash out and move to the grandpa markets because dividends will probably pay more

I bet sergey will announce testnet at bitcoin super conference feb 15. mark it in your calendar boys.

I really like that pic. Is it ok if I save it?

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

yeah off staking
aren't there other cryptos with promising passive income mechanisms?

Sure, the thing is we just have no info about how rewarding it gonna be. I think it unlikely we'll be able to take more than 5% a year though. If you want to use that ballpark number you'd need $480k worth of link. So if link hits $500 you'd need about 1000. Again, these are bold estimates but it's easy to adjust the numbers

Me too! Save it, it's all yours my friend. :)

Interesting I'll think of some estimates.

A

FUCKING

PHIOLOSOPHY DEGREE!!!!!!!!!!

ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!!

>boys
found the street shitting pajeet.

Will chainlink release its own product? or remain a useless erc20 token?

im in toronto you little cunt nugget and im a link general. i will unscrew your head and shit down your neck if i see you misbehaving on the internet again you turd

the product is their software. the link token is the only thing that makes the software run. therefore it doesnt fucking matter if its an erc20 token.

also yall got any more 1 dollar link

the product aint the token
the token is just a token, a paying method
THE paying method to access this aprticular product

>migratory pajeet confirmed
may the streets of toronto run brown with your shit.

Me and you both bro

I just dont understand why this "revolutionary technology" has to piggyback off the Etherem network.
Why cant they produce their own product like cardano?

So the whole thing is a scam, and long term holders will just die off

i cant take these absolutely retarded shitty pastas anymore. please stop posting them. please

because there's no need to do so
it wouldn't be more secure creating a blockchain for itself, it would require mining or POS/DPOS or something to process transactions

do you think ERC20 tokens were invented just for vaporware scams? LINK is the reason why they were invented, well, that kind of "utility tokens"
like BAT, no need to have a dedicated blockchain, it just dosen't add anything to the equation

Just bought 40k link lmao.

Have fun wage cucking no-linkers

you're going to lose it all, I hope we make it but honestly this might be a shit coin and they are just lying to us

>thinks cardano has a product

Well that just doesnt sell it to me, youre saying that these developers are too lazy to make their own product , so they make up an erc20 token, and attach it to a whitepaper bragging about their potential "decentralized payment system that solves the oracle problem and pays masternodes"
There is no trust in an erc20, it literally takes an hour and about $25 to make one up. And etherum alone isnt capable of any of the claims in their whitepaper.

If you read the whitepaper you'd realise how retarded you sound right now

>instead of playing PLAYERBATTLE'S UNKNOWNGROUNDS i post on biz about getting bamboozled.

>Hasnt used aedalus
>hasnt been to a harvard cardano seminar.
>doesnt know anything about ouroboros, multisig, and their sidechain implementation,
>has faith in a token that could be made in an hour by a pajeet with a youtube tutorial.

harvard accepts anyone these days. also i'm pretty sure you don't even need to be enrolled to attend seminars. you're not impressing anyone, rebecca.

>Well that just doesnt sell it to me
We don't need to sell you anything. Also that post has revealed that you have absolutely no fucking clue what you're talking about. Don't ever buy LINK faggot.

well, I could insult you now or correct you but I'll do something that will be more beneficial for you and less irritating to me
DYOR

seriously DYOR, you're starting to make youself look bad

you're too stupid to understand the purpose of an erc20 token. that's all i need to know but i'll try and explain it to you. the chainlink team has proprietary software that does 99% of the work. the link token is just a staking token and method of exchange that is exclusive to chainlink as that's how they raiseded money.

yup. everybody now knows that we LINKsta gangstas are gonna make it. the guys who missed out are lickin' they's wounds, but the LINKstas are decidin' where they gonna go on their first vacation after makin' it. Life is good.

>the chainlink team has proprietary software that does 99% of the work

Where?

Not buying it until i see a product.

Cardano showed a product on day one.
Chainlink sells pajeet tokens.

Nobody show this faggot anything, don't spoonfeed this retard.

And all i see on sergeys twitter is how he is making more money of token sales, no software announcements, no betas, no videos showing anything.

agreed

are you seriously out here shilling fucking cardano right now my brainlet pleb?

link-chan kawaii desu

steemit.com/ethereum/@maxnachamkin/how-to-create-your-own-ethereum-token-in-an-hour-erc20-verified

Im gonna make something as equally useful as chainlink using this guide,

go ahead

well ripple would be a better comparison because banks are actually implementing it.

you're literally too retarded to research properly. end your time on Veeky Forums you dont belong here.

Dude..

Okay.. I'm going to sit down and type this out.

I'm going to assume that you are less than 3-5 months into crypto. As a result, you've been exposed to the current "standards" that crypto is being judged by. One of the most obvious ones is absurd levels of transparency - daily updates, news and announcements every week? For products that have 2+ year timelines? It's smoke and mirrors. Teams that have this attribute are attractive for dumps and riding the normie rollercoaster but you know to dump because there's nothing that is going to keep the price that high when the hype fades.

Before this current >>past 3 months

ITT:

We post our chainlink ranks: Il go first

Dude fucking stop helping

Don't you talk shit about TRX bro. TRX > LINK any day. Just look it's marketcap. Obviously banks are investing in it. No one is investing in Chainlink cuz it's shit. That's why the volume is always so low. "Mooning" for LINK is gaining 10%. TRX can gain that literally in 10 mins.

this. I've been dropping the breadcrumbs about chainlink here and there, but honestly most of the "crypto investors" out there haven't read a single whitepaper and are just chasing hyped up shitcoins. I have little patients for these people nor any significant incentive to put much effort into explaining what an API, oracle, or link is.

im out

This was a complete pain and the ass and couple that with all of the doubts that this recent influx of ridiculous normie money would ever happen let alone IN FUCKING NOVEMBER made this level of research largely a pain in the ass. Sure there were youtubers etc. but a smart investor doesn't rely on this bullshit shill garbage because they are able to DYOR.

That is getting tangential, but when you are digging deep into a coin to learn about it, you also along the way tend to realize fully whether or not this project is complete smoke and mirrors bullshit or if it actually has a purpose.

This perspective and approach to vetting your investments for HODL positions is enormously better than whatever bullshit radar you have going on telling you LINK is a scam. Without a doubt the fundamentals of this coin are some of the strongest buy signals I have personally ever stumbled upon. I wasn't going to list them because I just am really bumming out that I even have to type all this to you but I will anyway you fucking faggot...

>POC with SWIFT
>SIBOS
>Multiple crypto industry partnerships incl. REQ (intention to utilize)
>zepplin.io or zepplin.os or whatever, a sick ass dapp development platform that will use chainlink as it's oracle offering to users who are going to build dapps on this platform. This is fucking huge, man. Wake up...

I could go on but I'm just done.

splendid marine
colonel here

consoritum of 7 big name banks (HBSC, Deutsche Bank, other enormous names) that are SWIFT users joined a consortium that they paid to be apart of to be the first to receive support, POCs and streamlined integration for Hyperledger DL built onto IBM cloud platforms. They recently rebranded under we.trade or something - look for the pdf file and look at the offerings coming from the think tank - a third of it describes functionalities that DIRECTLY correlate with Chainlink's oracle solution offerings.

Oh yeah, and they also had a presentation at SIBOS and probably also networked with Sergey a whole TWO YEARS ago when they were at SIBOs before..

Please man just DYOR before you say something so ignorant...

You're too kind user. He didn't deserve that.

valiant effort, but telling normies to DYOR in the current market space is pretty much equivalent to banging your head against a wall. Like I mentioned before, these people won't even read a whitepaper "cuz it's confusing and sheeet"

Enjoy rice pajeet crashing the price every announcement for whales to pump and dump until they find something better.

I watched that shitshow of a broadcast, sitting in some dark little apartment mumbling about decentralising the internet, how he didn't go to school and "partnerships soooon" but here are a few people we hired 'insert no name shit kickers from a few tech giants' and no devs.
If that wasn't a signal to get out I don't know what is.

I'm holding link, it has a decent use case and outlook.
I dumped TRX with 50% profit, unless chinaman gets his shit together you're riding the whale tales.

Dude... You think it's fucking BANKS... BUYING UP TRON? Banks are going to buy fucking tron you fucking complete brainlet..

Banks don't give a fuck about the latest PnD shitcoin, they care about getting their own fucking complete corner on the market by providing the best services that are available that can interact with blockchains/DL. This is only possible for them to begin to integrate and interact with technologies that >>already exist yes like chainlink does

dude, chainlink will be blockchain agnostic meaning it can work even on dogecoin.
The link token is based on eth because why the fuck not, it doesn't matter, it's just a payment method

You guys got baited.....

Sigh

Anybody know when the next announcement for LINK will be?

never its a dead project

Hahahaha. Right. Banks give a shit about a 2 developer team. Sure. Yup. Keeping telling yourself that you moron. TRON has hug partnerships coming up. What does ChainLink have? A fucking update from it's dev ONCE every 4 months??? Are you fucking kidding? What a shit coin. I can't believe people are falling for this shit.

I really thought people are just trolling trying to convince people to buy ChainLink. But no, it actually seems for real like people believe this bullshit. ChainLink is shit dude, buy some TRX and join the real revolution.

6/10 larp

i spread FUD about LINK because its an actual project among all this other crap

I agree with you, not sure how they got the price so high.

If it drops to 50 c i'll get back in.

>implying banks don't have a direct line of communication with Sergey and his team and thus are forced to use twitter like us plebs to get info

Have fun waiting

Someone take this and do some good with it these people need our help.

I bought in at 15c ride it up to 64 before selling and going into other coins and made more.

I would love to double my stack in LINK... the price increase was surprising.

LINK $2.2 tomorrow

Same, I'm done telling people about this. It's laid its seeds and will bloom. I know its going to $100 and if it takes till 2020 thats fine with me. I'm so comfy holding link

LINK or ICX, what will get me the most % next month?

Actually 2.4 according to my magic 8 ball and several gets

likely ICX, I heard main net will be up soon?

Main net for LINK is Q2?? Link is still looking for Go programmers from their December announcement.

Hmm, I might drop 5k on LINK, keep my folio with LINK/ICX/ENG

testnet in q1, probably announced feb 15 at bitcoin superconference..

mainnet, probably 2018. director of marketing is being hired, i take it they wouldn't be doing that unlesss some real shit was on the horizon.

Wish I would have know about it earlier. I'm a poorfag and bought a few for my collection just to say I have it. I do believe it'll hit $30 by july

Was there ever a December announcement? I've been off this board for a few weeks and Sergey's twitter is still dead

lol TRX is down 50% from its chinaman fueled surge

literally the entire buying power of china couldn't push this shit any higher

if you're holding TRX still you're a fucking bag holder even if you bought in at .05

literally all these retards need to know is that in won SIBOS PoC but they're too stupid to even look that shit up