A bunch of NEETs and virgins are about to be richer than the wealthy controlling elite

>A bunch of NEETs and virgins are about to be richer than the wealthy controlling elite
>All the stupid jocks they used to get bullied by will be wage slaves and wage cucks for the rest of their lives.
>There is a just and loving god after all

kek

Chads are into crypto and are making bank on ripple, tron and bitcoin.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

All your crypto money still won't keep your girl from eyeing my bulge, you fucking faggot nerd.

Means nothing until they cash out. The market and exchanges will all be fucked before everyone decides to cash out. The ones that do will probably get fucked by the IRS somehow.

Did you guys seriously get bullied by Chads? I've been bullied by cunts and miserable people, but I've never had a socially adjusted, confident, popular dude treat me like shit. I feel like this is a hollywood movie meme, but not based in reality.

Take that, society

I didn't get bullied at school. In fact, I got bullied after I finished school... by society. Unpaid internship my ass.

I don't know what you're talking about virgin. Chads RULE the cryptomarket.

kek. you can't afford to even be within 50 miles of our neighborhoods.

go to a frat house wearing the wrong clothes while not looking like a model or being rich

oh sweetie

>STEM degree
>got a girlfriend since 8 years
>lost my virginity with 15
>was pretty popular in school and in Uni
>still earning mad dosh with crypto
>lifting 3x times a week in the morning

Yeah, speak for yourself OP. :^)

Broken English confirms you are a pajeet

love the batsuit

Yeah, I'm not native at all and it's 5:50am in the morning. But anyway, you get my point. If I try I can even write proper sentences so that someone like you don't feel offended.

I'm a sucker for the blue stripes.

In college and adult life you're completely right. High school jocks tend to be bullies, though. The entire football team minus one or two guys at my high school treated almost everyone that wasn't a Chad or slutty cheerleader like shit.
Meanwhile in college a lot of my close friends were football and basketball players, and in my mid 30s the only "bullies" I've seen in the last ten years are politically active leftists, which Chads are not.

You'll be a millionaire jerking off in a basement and pissing in bottles

Those are neetchads

This
Chad is busy fucking Stacies and lifting weights.
He will pat you on the shoulder and thats it
Unsuccessful bitter cunts, mostly leftists are the faggots you cant get rid of.

>Be Chad
>buy coins exclusively based on hype and the cool names
>hold no foolish loyalties to any single project
>sells everything at every moon while you desperately watch charts for weeks
>rides every meme to the top
>puts his quick gains entirely into the stable Bitcoin killer, ETH
>ETH reaches $20k
>cashes out again
>Happily pays 15% of his gains in taxes to Israel so he never once has to worry about the law while virgin traders are trying to collect Amazon gift cards

The meek shall inherit the Earth

>bitcoin
>Chad

Kek

You still dont fucking get it do ya you dense fuck.

Wo

THE COVET OF THE HUMBLE

Legitimate chads are some of the most egalitarian people you'll ever meet. Their social behavior is not in bad faith because there is much less for them to gain or lose in any given interaction. Ineffective shitstains resent Chad because his disproportionate leverage makes most interactions a waste of time and forces him to filter out mediocre people, killing any chance they have to leech off him under the guise of mutual reciprocity. Instead they have to do that among each other, which is why their groups always cannibalize themselves and fail to raise any capital outside their subculture LARPing as a historical force.

lmao