Why do people hate IOTA now? Based on this there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it?

Why do people hate IOTA now? Based on this there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/),
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And this too. Seems to be a PERFECT application for crypto considering it has free transactions.

Don't listen to the haters. Iota is the most promising crypto out there at the moment. Expect 1k at least.

Raiblocks makes this look like trash and I don't even have any Raiblocks.

Elaborate plz. Is Raiblocks trying to get in the IOT market as well?

promising product with no product

There are many shady rumors about Raiblocks, and same goes for IOT Chain, which an user spams here. IOTA seems to be the most promising of the gang. Some anons still make fun of it because of the "smart refugee cities" thing (ccn.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/), but it's not a real downside, just Veeky Forums being edgy. I think IOTA has a promising future for 2018.

No, but it uses similar architecture (DAG).

RaiBlocks is only trying to be a currency. Also, IOTA is centralized where as RaiBlocks is decentralized.

I hate iota but it is due for an epic moon

Can someone list Raiblocks' pros and cons so we can compare it with IOTA with knowledge to back it up?

Iota has an insanely huge future market. If it comes into application, as they've planned, it'll moon harder than anything we've ever seen.

rai-working prodict
iota-no working product

Where exactly is RaiBlocks' product?

Is this Wikipedia? I would love to see every single coin with its Pros and Cons.

Considering that rai just wants to be a currency and nothing more it's already there

wow it does what dogecoin was doing literally 4 years ago totally revolutionary product that nobody else offers!

maybe try to use it and see for yourself the difference

TheCryptoWiki.org

>turning refugee camps in EU into smart cities
Fucking dropped. Like, the XLM 'reverse racism' bullshit... whatever. Who cares - and I'm practically a nazi (if you asked a liberal - even though I'm an actual liberal and these people are literal chinese culture revolution tier nutjobs). But turning what are nothing more than breeding grounds for 70 IQ inbred subhumans who multiply like rabits and terrorize the native pops daily into a '''''smart''''' city.. what an utter joke.

It just shows the delusion of some of these people and it really hurts their image no matter how you look at it. Their evaluation skills are dumpster fire tier or they have a hard time working with reality which could hit them hard later on if any situations arise.

>b-back to pol
Sorry reddit newfriends, you don't even need to be a polfag to see this. You just need to not be a retard.

>tfw you post a brainlet at another user but actually you’re the brainlet

btfo