We finally mooning damnit I've been waiting all fucking day

We finally mooning damnit I've been waiting all fucking day.

Mooning? Where? Not on Kucoin, that's for sure

thank fuck i bought sonm instead of this shit

oops i missed it

Binance buy chart is out of control

Binance user

Damn, price vs ETH?

Just dipped to .000225

You think this shit will blow up after being traded on kucoin

Yeah user think of all the normies joining KuCoin and looking for the fresh new stuff. Rocket is already taking off!

Nah dude that was just the start, we're still going!

Holding a shit ton. I'm wondering if it can break $1. When you guys planning to sell?

I'm in it until at least $1 too, it's my YOLO bet.

43,500 coins. I'm already at a point where i can cash out and pay off all my debt, but i want something to be left afterwards. With the low market cap, I feel $5 in a year might not be too unrealistic.

tfw only 250 poe

Do we just shill this on Reddit and Twitter guys?
We should if we want to make money

I don't social media but I've been shilling this to all the creative type normies I know

Yes we need to shill the fuck out of this.

Should i buy more or wait for dip back to 19?

The great thing about this project is that it's something totally useful and achievable *today*. So many projects I see shilled are for ideas that obviously are not going to work or for which it is too soon -- this shit is usable now and is pretty much guaranteed to grow.

Up to you, buying now keeps momentum going but if it's a small amount you might want to wait for it to cool off.

That's been my reasoning for this as well. I could definitely see this being useful and actually applicable.

Fuck yes, let my hunches be right for once.

Don't think that will create enough demand, do you?

Who cares if the product is successful, this is a use case normies can actually relate to, and so are more likely to invest in. There's going to be a LOT of very dumb money entering the market over the next few weeks.

Considering dropping another $500 into poe. Need a return soon though because I'm broke as shit. Big gamble for me right now, but my initial investment is x5.

We should probably shill the ever living fuck out of this though. The more tractions, the more normies the more moon.

Point me to the shills threads.

Looks like a McAfee pump, kek