Portfolio thread. All levels welcome

Portfolio thread. All levels welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What app is that

drp and sonm might get listed on coinnest and moon pretty hard

coinmarketcap.io

Started 3-4 weeks ago with 1.3k dollars.

what a horrendous layout

Looking good dude. Wish i had as much money as you. I started December 6th and have invested 7k so far. Do you think I'm overdiversified? There are just so many more coins im interested in. Also stoked on XLM and REQ AND even FUN the last few days but a little annoyed because those were like my 3 main picks for this year and they already mooned. I was hoping to sink in another 5k or so...so now I need to find 3 more coins that I wanna put my earnings in in a few months to really make it. I want a million but eoy 2018. What did you guys think? I guess eoy 2019 would also be okay.

A RaiBlocks legend.

Its easier to scan for me than Blockfolio. I hate reading top down. It's boring.

Derp brain gang reporting

Beautiful friendo

mirin your Sia

Not really sure what to get into next, hoping for a crash so I can get into ADA or XLM

My parents were gonna give me 10k to invest which they had the money in coinbase already but I was busy with finals then a day later but 1 day before I bought raiblocks I was explaining to them how bitcoin wasn't hacked when that mining websites wallet was hacked. Then it turned to an argument and of course they have to be petty and force themselves to somehow be right so they said well you're not getting the 10k now. Took them losing almost half a million dollars to actually listen to what I'm saying. I still made them something like 20k tho.

I like your portfolio. Only one I didn't know much about was XP coin. I just skimmed through the whitepaper, and my only concern is it's written in a bit of an unprofessional manner (honestly seems like a neckbeard wrote it), but if it works it works. I like Masternode coins a lot. I think Masternodes & Proof of Stake give a ton of value to the coins.

I know what you mean about wanting more coins. I'm going for infrastructure, payment, and security tokens right now. Those are the ones that I see being used most broadly, and thus will be worth the most eventually. I might take some of my tokens and rebalance my portfolio... but the worst part about crypto is the best way to make gains is to keep throwing fiat in for tokens early on.

I might just say fuck it and low my monthly payments to my Vanguard and Betterment accounts. That's a cool $1000 I'm saving in safe investments.... in this year I'm confident crypto will dramatically outperform them.

It's all such mindblowing stuff, this cryptocurrency. I love the tech and fuck we are raking in some serious value on these good projects.

Dat ass

Holy shit I'm sorry to hear that.

I didn't even know about RaiBlocks until it was already around $5. I felt like I was missing the boat a bit but I guess it's still moving up.

One thing about crypto is it's good to just stick to what you see as viable long term projects where the tokens mean something. That's what separates crypto from stocks and other investment vehicles.

Thanks for your post. XP got second place in the binance vote. Lost to XRB which seems obvious but it still got about 6 thousand votes. I bought it at 15 sats so if it moons at all I will take it. I also just found out about masternodes. Acquaintance of mine got 2 a few weeks ago in MAG and PURE and is bringing about 300 a day from them. Id like to get involved but they are only getting more expensive.

I really only dove into this stuff a month ago though and have a lot to learn. Loving it though

>I really only dove into this stuff a month ago though and have a lot to learn. Loving it though
Me to, I keep buying ATH though

I did the same. I bought my first few LTC at 100 which was great. A few days later I spent 1500 at 380 per coin. Still the ATH and it immediately went down...you just gotta realize that a bit of a correction is normal and healthly...and if you miss out on a crazy moon that creates a new floor....well then too bad you missed it. But there will be other moons and other coins. It crazy how quickly you could become a millionaire in like a week if you just knew what would happen first. So much quicker than stocks or what have you.

BEANS

thanks for showing me Delta app guys

its 1000x better than blockfolio

I've already made $800-1000 but it's all been from BTC. I want to move away from it. I bought LTC at $350, Monero at $340 and ETH at $800.

I'm in all I can go at the moment, is it worth taking a loss to go in on some other cheaper coins? I feel like what I have has potential for the year at the very least.

Someone mentioned it on reddit with no other info, I looked it up read the whitepaper, realized it's almost solved all the problems of bitcoin and blockchain I've read about years ago. Was gonna buy at 70 cents and it shot to 1 dollar next day then put everything I had into it. Basically I had 50 bucks left just in case I needed something. Was considering selling some electronics I have but decided I was too lazy.

I will be holding rai for the next foreseeable 2 or 3 years. I'm thinking of ark or fun right now for some temporary gains. And for request I believe in the vision.

Started off with 2k in july

so you make money off pyramid scams and then pump up your ltc and btc balance?

poorfag here started with $50

someone validate my 'folio holdings

what pyramid scheme

started in alts two or three days ago

feeling pretty excited

I think so yea. Don't make a habit of selling at a loss but you need to put several hundred in a coin that is sub 25 cents or close to it. You aren't really gonna make too much from these already established coins unless they go crazy. Less risk but less reward. What realky got me going a week ago was putting 1000 in FUN when it was at 5 cents...and then putting 2k in verge when it dropped to 10 cents...then it went to 18 cents and i sold it all and got more XLM at 24 cents...and that went to 70 cents plus and i made like 8k. All with coins under 25 cents ....so yea if you have very little capitol then you need to put it in sonething cheap to get a good moon. I fucking hate a TRX hit it might still be a good buy at 17 cents...But overall dont worry to much or rush...gonna be plenty if opportunity in 2018. Id buy FUN. Supposed to have a big February

>monero
my dude

R8 please, still banking on eth, too scared to all in on something else. I’m a holder.

A lot of it I pulled from blockfolio threads and it seemed the safest bet, I'm usually pretty nervous with my money but I kinda worry myself how easily I put money into crypto.

>less risk is less reward
Been my whole financial life, so tired of it.

I feel like BTC is going to go up a bit in the next little bit and that can be my out.

I have a list of AION, XLM, ZCL, ICX, IRC, DBC, SONM, Kucoin, ACHAIN, LINK, CND, FUN to sift through in the morning.

What do you use to decide on a coin you like? I liked security and anonymity so I put most of what I have other than BTC in Monero.

For me I just like real world application....thats why XLM, REQ, and FUN spoke to me the most from the beginning. I like Monero and think that BTC still has life in it if they fix its problems...but you arent gonna make real money unless you start investing in the shit coins. Make like 20k and then go back to the big guys top store your value....thats my plan...but when i get to 100k. Good luck bro

It's the feeling I've been getting as I research more. Appreciate the feedback, good luck

I will never make it

8 weeks in