Show me yours

5x my initial investment so far. I want to hit 200k how do I make it.

buy achain ;) you heard it here first

Im in the exact same boat as you right now. took half and

KIN normies are coming , reddit loves it

BBT

ECA

WISH

Buy TKN

step aside, faggots

TRX DBC holder coming through.

dis nigga knows. fork jan 12

inb4 zcl v2

I lost money the last 2 days, what did you guys get into to just get a free 100x boost the last couple days?

all in on NEBL. lowest market cap on binance

Low caps with big potential

Buy fucking ast. Dyor. Fork in a week. 90% vol is still in China.

TNT and TRX. Turned $1000 into $4000
Not much but it's a start.

I missed these I guess, I doubled my money between Christmas and New Years off Lumens and Ripple but seemingly just was unlucky enough to miss every coin that actually went up since then

Ayyyyyeee

Started with $500. About to cash out 10k for a new computer, bad or good idea?

I'm 30x in dollars since mid october mostly thanks to xrb and req. Early december I was struggling with 0.6 btc but now I have 3.

Ooppps, Forgot the cap...

Don't do it. Now that you have 10k you can make real gains. You need capital. Then you can start to take "small gains" on a few percent swing and it ends up being hundreds or thousands of dollars instead of 10 or 20. That's if you are a trader. If you turned 500 to 10k you are doing very well and should continue. Good luck!

What fork? Care to elaborate?

Do you guys just find these lucky moons from mostly Veeky Forums? I only traded for the last week and a half or so, went from $1200~ to $3000 down to $2500 today after nearly every altcoin died out, how often would you guys say your making trades? I feel like I might be overdoing it considering I have no idea what I am doing for teh most part, should probably hold a coin for 2-3 days instead of 12 hours and if nothing is happening moving on looking for the next moon, sat on XLM probably too long while everyone else lucked into TRX going up 10000% in like 2 hours

I suggest you find a single coin you like and hold until you learn how money flows through the market and get a taste for the technology that will drive the next wave of innovation in blockchain. This will guide you in the right direction.

you can't buy a new computer for 2k?

Nah for work I need a lot of power.

Started with $1.2k. How can i do better

tell me more about kin

Just holding 1 coin for weeks or months isn't my goal ultimately though man, I feel like 2018 is a chance to turn my $2500 into 250k or 2.5m. Some stuff like XLM or FUN or DBC etc seem like solid ideas but that alone doesn't turn 10x after 10x after 10x

Lots of people say diversify but your limiting your potential upside. Depending on your risk tolerance and effort to stay informed investing in one or two coins would be better with the amount of funds that you are using.

If you want to do that kind of gains you need small cap. 200M or less. Or discover the next etherium (aion) cough* at around 500M marketcap

Justed

you in trs too ?

Sadly no

Unironically buy TKN
If you want me to explain it to you post discord and I will

damn man that stinks.
i only bought and sent 900 to trs wish i would have bought more originally

I've seen quite a few coins in that range shilled here and elsewhere, UBIQ, CND, DBC, ECA, BURST, 1ST, etc. With $2500~ wanting to either lose it all or moon it all, what do you or anybody else think about buying say $100 of each of 5-10 < 500m mcap coins and leaving them be, and using the rest of my assets to try and day/week trade to some more profits? I've bought into so many coins that have jumped int he last 2 weeks, I just end up selling too quickly. Bought $500 of TRX like a week ago, nothing happened for near 24 hours sold it for like 10% loss and since then its up like 200%+, i cant seem to hold on and just wait for even 36 hours for this shit to pop off. If i was more patient I'd have turned my starting $1200 into $10k already easily, but I'm overtrading myself to death IMO

what's your exit target on WISH

Yeah I bought just before the teeka pump and have been swing trading. This coin is gonna be big and for what it is definitely flying under the radar from mainstream eyes.

didnt that get delisted from bittrex?

Find a coin you believe in and the risk won't be so daunting. Do some research into the blockchain scene. How did it start, who used it first, what are the current issues, what are potential future issues, what can blockchain do, what would people want it to do. Form your own opinions on a coin and you will start to think like an investor instead of a pump chaser who is gonna eventually get fucked hard for sure.

Correct, but know it's on a path to recovery. Look at the charts, when it was delisted it was at about $1.40, fell all the way down to $0.70 as people panic sold, but over the last week or so it has been steadily rising due to great news, more communication and it has since rallied to $3.10, it has also announced that it will be doing a global rollout of its cards shortly. It is also the only card to support ERC 20. It's also the only card to support private key for your wallet. If you want more info give me your discord and we can talk in DMs

did people get this on binance?