Literally everything in crypto is on the verge of collapse

Exchanges down or basically unusable, blockfolio doesn’t even work, transaction backlogs.

This must be normies fault. I’m bullish tho , all these new people bringing their money into the market... gonna be another huge wave up one this shit gets sorted

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cryptoassets-Innovative-Investors-Bitcoin-Beyond/dp/1260026671
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing works at the same time. It's upsetting.

You know it's bad when my XRB that takes 5 seconds wallet to wallet takes 7+ hours to get on an exchange

These shitty exchanges and ETH network are killing my gains.

If biz crashes I’m out

most normies have no idea what alts are
wall street hasnt gotten into alts yet

Yeah, these fucking exchanges are having a heart attack.

what exchanges are down? plus, stop using blockfolio, it's fucking garbage, use something like coinstats, you can put in your QR and it auto updates from each exchange

>crypto is on the verge of collapse
>gonna be a huge wave up once this gets sorted

Which is it??

Tech collapse not price collapse

bittrex and binance both closed to new registrations temporarily

This will get fucking insane once institutional money and more normie money starts flooding in. We will all be rich $$$$$

Please stop, I am becoming moist.

where to go for an international exchange with coin variety then?

how many people have even heard the word 'cryptoasset'? good thing there's a book for them
amazon.com/Cryptoassets-Innovative-Investors-Bitcoin-Beyond/dp/1260026671
read for free at gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=59B1364014850D032074DCEB4C6A6B3D

idk

Its because retards are making accounts with like 150 bucks or less. They are overwhelmed. Happened to bittrex first. No binance.

Institutional money and normie money has been flooding in since May of last year.

Right and wrong. Probably 95% of normies haven't invested yet. Institutional money is in, but not a lot from Wall St. There's still a lot of people who haven't touched the market yet.

they're trying to keep the normies who are shitting up and down twitter out
what in the world are you doing not having been registered and verified with both by now? are you a newfag too? you're supposed to do multiple at a time lmao

and nothing causes more pain and frustration than to see a friend getting rich quickly while you're missing out :)

here, you all can move to kucoin, I hate to be that guy, but from what i see, it's where most people are going to
i don't trust bitfinex because of their tether shenanigans, and cryptopia and other stuff aren't very user friendly
>forgive the referral but big dog's gotta eat family
kucoin.com/#/ ? r=1RtR5