Is this shit dead? Should I sell and buy something else?

Is this shit dead? Should I sell and buy something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

bch.btc.com/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k
discord
coindesk.com/report-pboc-quashes-rumor-it-would-shutter-chinas-bitcoin-mines/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>everything else mooned/dumped
>bcash barely moves
>hasn't really moved in a week
What do you think?

The flippening never happened; they failed to whip up the interest or trading activity necessary to topple bitcoin. Right now, it appears rudderless. So you have to ask yourself: what does bitcoin cash have to offer the world that puts it ahead of any other alt? There is not much to say for it. It will likely sit among the top 20 alts for some time, and so not a lot. For those of us who got some free with the airdrop, these are comfy times. For those who bought their way in, it might be time to check you know where the exits are.

*And do not a lot

Don't listen to what anyone says. The price tells the truth. And it's saying that Ver is a con artist.

its only good if you like sucking roger vers cock.

>The price tells the truth
Not in this topsy-turvy market. Not when you see centralized bankster tokens, unproven tech, and vaporware skyrocketing up to the top.
The fundamentals take time to play out. Sometimes weeks, sometimes years. Judge based on your own research, not based on current market movements.

I'm at a big loss in BCH. I never cared about a flippening but I thought the coin would be doing a little better. I think the recent mining ban in China may have scared people away

cool story corecuck

Hmmmm

Zoom out. If y'all haven't noticed, BCH is on a steady uptrend. This is a long term hold. The quick gains come if you buy in right before the level up. Then sell at the top and buy into other alts until the next BCH run up. simple.

Haha bcash is the opposite of a long term hold. Alt coins have promising stuff coming out this year, bcash has jack shit. You know bcash is going downhill when you describe it as a long term hold. If something replaces btc it sure as hell won't be bcash

It crashed during the alt run but it hasn't recovered to 2800 despite btc going up.

It's not budging from 2200s. This might be the floor. It feels like somebody with endless money is propping it up. It's not exactly a popular coin and desu the public opinion of isn't very good.

If I had the balls I would go all in because I'm expecting a quick boom to 4000 next week or the week after. I can just feel it.

Get in on Bitcoin Private community

More positive compared to Bitcoin Cash

I'm not saying to buy it, but join in on their Reddit/Twitter/Discord/Telegram

bch.btc.com/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k

>china bans bitcoin mining

yeah BCH is fucking dead

China advises against btc mining, the same way the USA advices against going to NK.

It means nothing.

use bcash to withdraw from binance to cuckbase
or gdaxfor $2 dollar binance fee + $3 bank deposit fee youre welcome

It's currently the biggest pipe for getting money into Binance from Coinbase.

the last 3 times i thought it was dead, it mooned shortly after

get in boys, ver's preparing another pump

can you say bcash one more time, i don't think roger heard you. regardless of what you think or call bitcoin cash, it's here to stay and has big players behind it. the emotionality of anyone who gets triggered by bitcoin cash is laughable, its like watching a high school softball game. trade it or not, but shut the fuck up with you incessant bitching. cheers.

>So you have to ask yourself: what does bitcoin cash have to offer the world that puts it ahead of any other alt?

Nice fud. You can say the same for every crypto.

can confirm. floor has moved up over 33% each time as well.

I bought in early before this last 10% dip, but better early than late. It's only dipped compared to BTC, it's fiat value has gone steadily up for months (excluding the coinbase launch fiasco)

>not using eth for direct trading pairs

>implying eth has cheap transaction fees

>fast cheap transactions
>related to BTC

Why whould it be dead?

>Catalog
>he gives binance 0.001 ETH as opposed to 0.001 BCC every time

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal...

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

it's free to transfer from gdax

>It feels like somebody with endless money is propping it up.

see:
there are only like 17 million circulating coins. eventually these whales will have accumulated them all, and every last corecuck will have sold. Then we moon beyond your wildest imagination

The Chinese mining ban is gonna be extremely bearish for BCH, much moreso then BTC since all BCH's mining is monopolized by a few Chinese pools. I wouldn't want to be holding it, if this news turns out to be true.

Just throw all those Bitcoin forks and Ethereum forks into a lava pit because derivatives are unoriginal

False rumor created by fudders.

coindesk.com/report-pboc-quashes-rumor-it-would-shutter-chinas-bitcoin-mines/

>derivatives
Bitcoin Cash literally is the original. Segwit is the derivative that has currently managed to obtain the BTC ticker somehow. Proof-of-hats I guess.

haha how much of a pain in the dick is it every time you type out bitcoin cash. LOL fuck roger and his bcash cuckcoin.
>the emotionality of anyone who gets triggered by bitcoin cash is laughable
What is truly laughable is Roger getting absolutely ass blasted about people calling it BCASH. you fucking blind fuck lmfao...

Not Etherium (smart contracts), Litecoin (fast, cheap transactions), or Monero (anonymity). Thanks for re-emphasising my own point for me.

>It feels like somebody with endless money is propping it up

you know who else has endless money (Bitcoins) and supports BCH? Satoshi himself.

This.

Its completely oversold. The walls right now will disappear shortly.
They are running out of ammo to hold Bitcoin the P2P Electronic CASH System back.
Fucking killer roadmap too:
Full onchain smart contracts to better poorly scaling ETH.
Graphene Block Compression for the Environment conscious.
Adaptive Blocksize to make spam completely useless.
100 Satoshis per Bit, 1,000,000 Bits per Bitcoin new naming delegation so normies don't get drawn into buying cheap coins.

It's literally unstoppable. But most importantly it's going to be cheap to use, FOREVER and is a digital currency unlike Segwit coin.

Obvious trade for bazinga.

Lol Smart Contracts and Tokens coming to Bitcoin Cash in May or maybe earlier.
300x cheaper than Litecoin, with Instantaneous 0conf txs too.
Who needs monero when you've got working coin mixers again.
Fuck off core cunt your days ended August 1st 2017.

They are bringing the OPCodes back, there's nothing to say they can't ass zsnarks either retard

To binance? What the fuck are you talking about fool

with atomic swaps bch will also benefit because you can swap very cheaply with privacy coins making bch unstoppable

Good to know, thanks.
My only other concern with BCH is that Core could like cuck it at any moment by just upgrading block sizes themselves. And I have a feeling once Lightning is out, they will raise the block sizes (since they will need to for Lightning to even be useful anyways). I think Core is just trying to stall on upping the size so that they can get people to use Lighting, if they upped the size first no one would care about Lightning.

I don't like the politics but I'm a bit scared to be holding a coin that could so easily be cucked hard and probably will.

Mate, unless they take out RBF AND raise the blocksize AND reimplement the op codes you have nothing to worry about.
Bitcoin was changing the world, then they fucked it up, now it's getting back on track as the cash system.

>Tries to act like the previous poster went out of their way to type bcash as some subtle FUD
>Goes to the trouble of literally typing 12 characters every time he refers to bch

Jesus it'd literally play better if you just used bcash and acted like it was a meaningless distinction, instead you just reveal how important it is to every 'cashie' that they use the phrase 'bitcoin cash', desu that's when I realised bch was doomed, when it became apparent that the whole concept was so fragile that using an abbreviation is considered FUD. Imagine if LINKies freaked out everytime someone said clink instead of 'chainlink'. It betrays insecurity.

Also you do realise that with lightning network to work you need to have your private keys on a net connected computer at all times.
It's a fucking joke, hello everyone's hardware backdoor.
Blockstreams fucking up of Bitcoin is quite impressive

I wonder how big of a bugs one should have to say that Bcash's gonna have better smart contracts than ETH.

every time this coin mooned it was because roger or jihan dumped btc and pumped bch

they are out of ammo now. no more pumps incoming

it's different keys than your main btc wallet you retard

I don't give a shit. The fact of the matter is that everyone using LN will have whatever funds in it in live wallets just waiting to be hacked. EVERYONE hahaha MFW Blockstream exit scam the entire LN
Learn to speak English.

Fundamentals aren't moving the market right now.

t. holding xmr and bch bags both are heavy af

so basically way behind most alts and just riding on bitcoin's brand recognition?

good 2 know senpai

Yes, but when Bitcoin Cash's goal of becoming a ubiquitous digital currency is fulfilled, all these fundamentally unsound coin profiteers will want to spend their digital currency without cashing out. It is already leaps and bounds ahead of every single other coin on the market in this regard.

Name 1 alt that has reliable 0confirmations. Just one. And none of the ripple centralised shit. Banks don't count.

Why would you go all in into BTCH when there are so many easy 2x out there?

BTCH LTC and XMR will be the three kings, but dont go all in at one.

That feel when XMR and BCH all I hold. But my grip is iron, I will not move from my stake.

xrb

i dont have any faith in bch

90% of the commits to their github are copy/paste from core

Why would regular people even use LN? If even just a few exchanges use it between themselves, and it takes all that pressure off of the mainnet, then we're good right?

Fuck you're stupid

Diversifying is for the weak.

nice argument, fag.

for those who want absolute security and decentralization to store their life savings, hedge funds and reserve currency there will be BTC

for everyday transactions, abitrage and you favorite topic - buying fucking coffee there will be a much faster less secure coin. Not necessarily xrb but definitely something that does not have mining involved.

enjoy your Btrash bags pajeets

See the problem? BCH boosters are blind to the fact the tech is literally nothing special - "we'll copy what is good from the other coins soon" does not inspire confidence the same way true innovation does.

Combine this with this paranoia and victim complex makes the bitcoin cash community seem genuinely weird and hostile to newcomers.

Imagine if you didn't go out of your way to type all that up over 2 people talking about a name. The name is meaningless, 9 out of 10 people call it bcash and yet it is still where it is today. at the end of the day, no one cares what anything is called so long as it makes money. most bcash haters out there will jump in if it continues to grow over the years. same, the other way around with btc.

bitpay is integrating bitcoin cash right now, big companies like namecheap will accept it and that should give it a pump (which is overdue)

hahaha
accurate

>Chads
Have you never heard the way Roger Ver talks? Guaranteed he has gargled more cum than the collective crywank outputs of the soyboys on the left.

God it feels so fucking good to see someone else saying that, with full understanding.

>have billions
>take huge steamy dump un Core soyboys
>doesnt gaf what reddit and corecucks say
>insider trades
>goes on national TV admitting to insider trading
>no consequences

Bcash LOL

obviously you've never even read the title of the bitcoin whitepaper (You've had 9 years to do so btw)

"bitcoin cash" is short for
>bitcoin: a peer-to-peer electronic cash system
which is what bitcoin has been called since it stopped being called craigcoin

You got bamboozled.

buy this coin only if you hate money.

You can tell how overrated a coin is by how vehemently people come out of the woodwork to defend it. Coins like BCASH, LINK, and Ripple

literally every coin in existence copied from bitcoin cash

jesus dude

njce

> and every last corecuck will have sold.
Guys like you don't understand how this shit works, it's not about who has the best tech or who is controlled by (((them))), it's about demand - and BTC has an extremely HUGE demand as the pair in exchanges.

> My only other concern with BCH is that Core could like cuck it at any moment by just upgrading block sizes themselves.
If you followed the scaling debate you'd know the chances are extremely small for them to raise the blocksize by know, they've been digging their own grave for 2 years now.

If you BCashers can let me know when exchanges adopt BCash trading pairs, that would be great.

it's already in the works m9

Bought my first BCHs at 300$ and still accumulating. If you brainlets would see that BCH is almost the only cryptocurrency which is actually used for payments and is adopted by more companies every day. This might not spike x2 every day but I am sure in the longer run it will outperform almost all ALT coins. 10k$ EOY at least

Yes but time and utility is on our side, Bitcoin Segwit costs a bomb to transfer. People will want Cash to buy shit without having to pay taxes when converting to fiat. You know, what it was designed for?
Trading pairs come next, OkEx already have it as the main trading coin already. Do you think the exchanges like paying the miners so much everytime they make onchain moves either? Obviously not. Face it, this race is already lost. Retard BitcoinSegwit holders just haven't woken up yet, because in their minds, if every body just keeps holding the price will continue to rise. They deserve whats coming to them.

If you paid any attention you'd know the reason they kept the block so small was to force people to use LN with a software called Liquid which exchanges will run, then people will really not hold their own keys. But it doesn't matter, the fees will be still very high because you still have to send onchain to trade.

OkExchange
10k by way earlier than that. May 1st at a maximum

OkExchange

Yes this is a very conversative estimation including a crash which is wiping most alt coins out. 2018 will be the year which separates the wheat from the chaff in the ALTs, mark my words.

one can only hope. this shit is getting ridiculous. market cap meme needs to fucking die.

>too poor to afford a whole btc
>only chance to get rich is for bcash to overtake btc

Literally a counterfeit scam. Anyone who is holding this deserves to lose everything.

I believe that a coin will succeed by usability. Bitcoin Cash has promised to launch a new Bitcoin Cash to Fiat debit card, and when that comes through, BAM! Prices through the roof. The moment people can use it in day to day life, it shall rise. Also right now is a great time to accumulate

Bitcoin cash is the true king. But yea, people wanna get cucked every transaction by core. Brainlets

I keep forgetting about his. Then I get extremely aroused.

HOLY DIGITS

all pro satoshi's protocol posts

WHEW

BCH has the numbers behind it