Born too late to explore the earth

>born too late to explore the earth
>born too early to explore space

Born right on time to experience the LINK moon mission.

Feels fucking good man

b-but I've only got 500 stinky linkies. I'm not gonna make it am I.

What percentage of threads here will be about LINK when it hits 100 dollars? I cant even imagine this place.

that's like a billion doge

its going to be 90% red wojacks for the people that didn't buy link / sold at any point cause of their weak ass hands, and 10% green wojacks for the pure autism who were able to hold that long

Its gonna be madness

I personally cant wait

i am the ten percent

Same, I look forward to my future whale status. Most of you will probably sell under $100. I will be a true whale, however. It's been a dream of mine. You can have your stupid lambos. I want the whale status.

More than the BTC $10k threads

It's not doing shit lately. I bought it last night because it has been shilling hard on Veeky Forums. I'm going to hodl though because that's just how I roll.

Possibly $50k a year from now

Fucking newfag

It went from like $.8 to $1 like two days ago

I have 50 link, and I can't stand to invest more than $100 due to school. Is link still worth investing in? Is it realistically going to go that high anytime soon?

I have 100. It's okay, we're all gonna make it

link or req guise??

I'd tell you to go out and get a blow job but that's clearly unfeasible.

I have 2 of those 3, whats the bottom right one?

What's bottom right?

Quantstamp

Newfag your mum and sister will be simultaneously sucking my cock and licking my balls for 0.00002 LINK a go in a couple yrs from now.

8k stinkie here im going nuts that the psychological $1.00 barrier broke and now im going to jack off to the charts each day it gets closer to 100. link fucked up giving me this much power

hahahahh cant wait until this drops to 80 cents in the next 24. While every other coin moons. Enjoy bags

10 percent reporting in