Is Chainlink a scam? They haven't made mainnet which means no product, they are super quiet...

Is Chainlink a scam? They haven't made mainnet which means no product, they are super quiet. Sergey hasn't posted to Twitter since the beginning of November. Maybe it's not a scasm but what is the worst case long term scenario for price per coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/
medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dcorp did like 3x this week, think it can definitely do another 10x

No, no way its an exit scam. Its the "fans" that have made it seem like they had much more work done than they actually do... Will be a long time (at least long in crypto world) before we see something from them. But the market is irrational and that's why CL is 1$+ now. I wish I had stacked up more when it was 15 cents for the long term gains but oh well.

How stupid do you think people are, OP?

sergey is only posting on instagram

Is this like a poorly programmed bot or a very incompetent pajeet?

>They haven't made mainnet which means no product
Guess why they needed the ICO funding? To fund development.
And their product is already advanced enough to be used in a demo by Swift, Santander, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Fidelity, Societe Generale, ...
Not to mention the firewall smart contract currently in use by AXA and Sony.
Not to mention the whole Zeppelin thing.
etc. etc.

>they are super quiet
They're really not.
They are in CONSTANT communication with the community in the Slack and on Gitter.

>Sergey hasn't posted to Twitter since the beginning of November.
So?
Not everyone is a hype marketer.
Go check the last time the Swift CEO tweeted for instance.

Yes, definitly a scam. They said that they had a huge PoC on the BitSwift conference, but in reality Sergey was filmed on their restroom eating bigmacs for two hours. Sadest thing is, afterwards he flushed the trash down to toilet and screamed "Price it in" furiously to hide the evidence.
Unfortunately, the video is not available anymore because Rory took it down by claiming a DMCA copyright infringment.

>Sergey was filmed on their restroom eating bigmacs for two hours
Yeah, they never should've hired Jim Jarmusch to do their marketing.

Nice, just sold 100k.

i would unironically go all in if that happend lmao. solid post.

relevant.

It's barely been two weeks since they posted updates confirming mainnet for the first half of 2018, calm your tits ffs

you probably dont deserve to learn about this but Im feeling generous

That post is so fucking stupid. It's the stupid sophisticated investor fallacy meme that these idiots post everywhere. Where would that strategy have gotten you with confido? Buying a token isn't like buying Ford stock.

Also I should add. The we.trade connection comes from the Riddler user, a known larper (he larped XRP and all his calls were false), and there is quite literally no evidence of a chainlink connection other than they describe a technology similar to what chainlink does in a video. Even the image of the guy on we.trade website is not the same as the picture of the guy with sergey. They look similar but they are not the same.

If you had looked the background of confido for 2 seconds, you wouldn’t have bought it. 4 grads, with zero expri nice. They tried to cover it up by mentioning big companies they worked at, but as what? The coffee boy?

They said they’d use chainlink to make themselves seem legit. If you bought confido you were a complete handicap and genuinely deserved to lose your money.

142k LINK here. Stop fussing, and buy some now, then fud some more and buy later. You had your chance at 15 cent LINK

When did twitter become a crucial part of a business model? Anyone can post some lies on twitter or announce an announcement.

When you're trying to set up a decentralized network of nodes and there's thirteen competitiors also trying to get people to set up nodes so their networks can function.

The way this is headed, sergey is going to launch the main net thinking "the work will speak for itself" only to discover there's 4 semi-functional nodes and no prospect of getting more soon, let alone of having people actually writing adaptors so the hypothetical product could actually run on other blockchains sometime before 2030.

Sergey is a fucking retarded. You can't ghost the developer and investor community when you are literally depending on them for your network to run. He's got too many competitors fighting tooth and nail to steal his potential node operators to act all high and mighty like he's better than promoting his fucking product.

oh look another chinkcoin from a salty nolinker

eat shit

>he fuds link and then proceeds to shill OCT
HAHAHAHAHA HOW PATHETIC

I don't think it is a scam - litterally because of the lack of communication.

except I'm not shilling OCT, I just happened to use the picture. Why does this board have the reading comprehension of a high school drop out?

Ya ok eat some chicken masala you currynigger

kek, it's that oracle chain pajeet again.

Are you trying to say that the market is irrational because LINK is worth $1?

Kek, have you looked at the coinmarketcap recently?
There are literal scamcoins with no future and no development that are worth more than LINK.
If anything, LINK didn't moon enough in this "irrational" market.

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/
Look at this shit, this did 8x recently and I can replicate this coin in 2 minutes at home.

What the fuck do you want kid?

You normies are pathetic. You don't have the ability to do a single thing for yourself. You can only follow the herd concencus and if there is a slight twitch with one of the herd you all bolt like literal animals.

I pity you, you are the product of billions of years of evolution which gave you the faculties of reason, logic and judgement but you don't even use these abilities bestowed upon you. You might as well be pond life.

Get out of crypto now. You have set yourself up to be a bag holder.

Mom, look, mom I'm on a screencap! Someone is using a MOM LISTEN, I'M ON A SCREENCAP

I'm glad it's being useful (i didn't write it, just copy pasted it)

>Yes, definitly a scam. They said that they had a huge PoC on the BitSwift conference, but in reality Sergey was filmed on their restroom eating bigmacs for two hours

now everything makes sense

otoh, if you see the likes sergey is doing on twitter im concerned that this moron sergey spends his time on twitter liking posts about how to be a successfull enterpreneur instead of actual being one.

like he has this post on quorum how good companies should be run, but i fear he is the kind of guy who will keep theorezing forever how things should be made instead of actually doing and delivering a product.

Where's the roadmap? Looking like this project is never gonna come through

Are you all stupid? He posted an update just 15 days back. Stay away from LINK if you don't like it but don't cry later when it moons

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

Buying LINK at anything but 1000 is a waste of money

>worst case long term scenario for price per coin?
per link

Original pic thread was glorious

Have a (you) on me friend. 5 star post.

What are you talking about? Confido was a clear scam to anyone with 2 braincells. Their "team" pictures and names weren't even real, they stole people's identities and nobody ever saw them in public.
Please just stop posting.

can someone post the ranks?

>worst case long term scenario for price per coin?

that's a wonderful copypasta sir

OP chainlink is definitely a scam and you should definitely sell all your bags while you have the chance. You don't deserve them.

that black border breaking made me kek

>be me
>poor Eurofag with just 5k€
>buy 25k Links
>wait a month see that it grows like shit
>wait a Year an see that its noch 150€ each
>sell out
>be rich
>get a house
>get a DB11
>get a hot doctor as wife
>tfw i can finally retire with 22