HI biz I need your help. My wife found out I've been investing in bitcoin...

HI biz I need your help. My wife found out I've been investing in bitcoin. I work as a carpet layer for my friends company. My wife is a waitress but she controls the finances in the house.

Well usually I get paid my normal 40 hour a week pay checks and my over time checks separately. The company's old so they still give us written checks. I bring home the paychecks and hand them to her and sign them for her.

Well lately Ive been completing projects alot harder for my friend who owns the business. He gives me an extra 4000$ a month in cash so ive been using this to buy bitcoin without my wifes knowledge.

I took this chance to set up another bank account in my own name. My wife has control of all the accounts and they're under her name, I just let her control the money as she doesn't let me.

Anyways I set up this new account under my name and started buying bitcoin once a month with coinbase. Well turns out my wife found the app blockfolio on my phone the other day. She knows the password to my unlock screen on my phone, she insists we don't keep secrets from each other so I told her the password to my phone.

Anyways turns out she found out I had purchased over 30,000$ of bitcoin this year and is demanding me to hand it over to her. I tried to explain it to her that it's the future and I was doing it for us but she thinks I'm an idiot investing in scams.

She is demanding 100% of the money or she says she will leave me. What the fuck do I do? I wanted to just buy bitcoin for us to make our lives better so she doesn't have to be a waitress anymore.

Can I do anything? I'd really appreciate some help here guys!

Uhm be a fucking man and tell her no? It's your hard earned money. She can fuck off. Obviously she doesn't trust you already. Test her limits. If she leaves you, you're rich. You stay, you're a poor man.

Terrible larp

slap her face with your dick

>She is demanding ALL of MY money or she says she will leave me
More efficient if you leave her, she won't get 100% then you cuck.
What services does she provide that entitles her to all of your money?

u took all that time to post that fkn awful larp? what a fkn loser u are and cuck too

1. You should have told your wife what you were doing originally. Even if you knew she would disapprove, the fact is you're married so it's legally her money too.
2. She sounds quite controlling so you can either stand up for yourself and tell her no. or let her control you forever.

She wants to go all in on a shitcoin. Don't let her do that! You'll be filthy rich just by holding.

stop roleplaying, nobody is that pussywhipped.

You should attempt to leave her. If you do, and she attempts to claim your BTC through the court system, just say you lost your keys.

you should hang yourself from a doorknob larper

>autistic virgin neet tries to LARP as a married regular joe on a friday night

Lmao be your own person and tell that bitch to fuck off. She doesn't love you, and trusting bitches with money was your first mistake.

or convert all your shit to monero (because other cryptos like btc are traceable), *then* say you lost your key. after the divorce bullshit, convert your shit back.

If this isn't a LARP. She gave you an ultimatum, the individual giving the ultimatum is the one that doesn't have the power. You clearly seem to be the main Breadwinner in the family you should be the leader end of story you do not sell if she decides to stop fucking you then she probably wasn't fucking you in the first place so there's really no reason to be with her. A man's greatest power is his ability to walk away.

I was in a similar situation with my fiancee

I was earning overtime and investing it into cryptocurrency

she knew I was doing it, but she thought I was putting 50-100 each week not up to 300 dollars

the gig went on until I had invested about 2000 dollars

when she found out how much I was investing each week she fucking flipped it man

she never gave me the "give me all the money or ill leave ultimatum" she basically said I was stealing from her for putting so much money into it. Even though all the money that I was investing was excess capital and I never skimped on our budget. I understand that I fucked up and should have told her how much I was putting in, but she would have put a stop to it and not let me put that much.

If I didnt invest as much as I did as fast as I did I wouldnt have been able be up 1700% right now

after showing her the value of our investments, shes pretty much all for it now but she still thinks its pretty risky

Just yesterday we came to an agreement to halve our cash savings and start putting more into crypto

Larping as a cuck. The absolute state of Veeky Forumsraeli residents

Leave her, dumbass. But make sure you get your balls back.

fucking soft cunt knock the bitch out

>We.
You are setting yourself for the greatest cucking of all time user. Don't be retarded, there is no we, only her

user please tell me this is a LARP. If it's not, you're a fucking cuck loser. Your wife controls the finances in the house? What the fuck lmao?

"the house" you mean your house you fucking cuck? Divorce her now if you're serious - ultimatums like this are NOT okay and she's clearly financially abusive

Youre a really fucking sad faggot!
Who the fuck gives all their money to their wife and lets her own everything!?
Youre not only a sad cuck but a complete fucking pussy!
I bet she fucks you with a strapon!

Divorce

>stealing from her
Jesus CHRIST

NEVER GET FUCKING MARRIED

AWALT these animals are fucking scum. You're stealing money from her by working overtime and investing YOUR money that YOU earned into something? What the fuck? Literally what the FUCK

NEVER GETTING MARRIED.

A person who owns all your finances and doesnt give you any say in how its spent is technically defined as your owner, not your wife.

Which also technically makes you a slave.

Assuming you are not larping, how the fuck did you get in this situation OP?

nice upboated!!
XDDD

>she controls the finances in the house
rip nibba

threads like these make me sort of glad I'm single

youre finished

If you want you can be my workslave-Sub. I'm a generous Dom and would let you have 5%, if you behave.

This

What you can do is get some fucking balls and act like a man. She is going to leave you eventually anyway as long as you continue to act like a beta cuck.

Threads like this are made by lonely losers trying to convince themselves of that very idea.

user fo reals you gotta respect yourself. If she don't respect you, she don't deserve your respect.

if you give it to her she will start milking you and if there is nothing left to milk she will move on the next guy. dont be a beta cuck.

This!

You don't need anyone else's permission to feel awesome.

Your $30k worth bitcoin will make you a millionaire.

Congrats on investing! Now man up and tell her you wish to gamble the fuck out of crypto.

This larp is so bad I had to report you for rules violation.
>Global Rule 6: The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
Also sage

>"she controls the finances"

stopped reading there

Sucks to be you lad

T. 24 year old virgin
Started 4 weeks ago with 4k euros and am at 30k now. Ez.

>I just let her control the money as she doesn't let me.
You call yourself a man you pathetic cuck?

>She is demanding 100% of the money or she says she will leave me. What the fuck do I do?

How do you think retard? You're working your hands to the bones to provide for the future and she is only bitching. If it's true dump that fucking whore or at least play it rough and tell you're not giving her a penny

This.

Nah, these beta larpers just picked shit wives.

>have wife on all fours naked sucking my dick
>lean over her and play with her ass
>fuck and finish
>she makes me a snack while i look at charts
>"how are your bitcoins user?"
>i lie. "Not good wife, loosing hard". I could trust her, but keep it secret anyway.
>she kisses me, "Aw don't worry user, i have all i want already"

I'll be purposely remain poor in the eyes of my wife, until the day i can buy her the world. I have a feeling the only change will be a nicer location for her to be on all fours.

> she controls the finances in the house
Does she also control your balls?

tell her to fuck off and divorce her user. you sound like a hardworking man who does his best in life. Life is too short and sweet to waste it on others who don't let you live the life you want

It is not right your wife controls your money and you like that. I had a wife like that once. I am glad she is gone. Letting someone like that control you is bad, she will cheat anyway.

Actually laughed.

If your wife really is financially literate enough to control your household's spending she wouldn't be a waitress

nice larp

0/10

Now THAT is some nice LARPING

If u iNvested 2000$ for motnhs youd be able to give back thue initial investment and play wwith the prfofits moronic lier

Are some men really this much of a cuck?
My GF wants me to teach her how to trade and invest WITH me.
She supports me in investing or in any other venture.

OP; you need to gtfo of that toxic shit man

>She is demanding 100% of the money or she says she will leave me. What the fuck do I do? I wanted to just buy bitcoin for us to make our lives better so she doesn't have to be a waitress anymore.

She wants all of your money...BEFORE the divorce! Most women just want half of it afterwards. I say dump it all in Monero and say you lost it in a scam then divorce her.

Teach her a lesson as a real man, fucking faggot

1 post by this ID? Is this some new form of ShareBlue style shilling? Where you try to demoralize the community? If so, fuck off shill. We aren't even political here gtfo

If you're being serious I feel sorry for you for being such a cuckold. It's your money and you can spend it on whatever you want. As far as your obligations to your fiance in not spending all your money on gambling and being out on the street, if you're fulfilling that she has zero right to complain.

You are a complete and utter failure of a man.

>Well turns out my wife found the app blockfolio on my phone the other day

fake and gay. fuck u larper

closed fist strike thank me later

This

>I told her the password to my phone.

be the man that you are and never let a woman control you

>She is demanding 100% of the money or she says she will leave me
tell her to fuck off and take your 50% of all the other money and leave her

Just give her the coins and kys cuck.

You fell for the woman meme. You traded in your fucking freedom for some used up, washed out vag. How fucking pathetic are you, as a man, that you let a parasite like that control your financial future. Women have zero emotional control, zero reasoning abilities. They exist on drama and emotions. You need to tell this bitch to fuck off and let her leave you. At least then you’ll get half. You don’t seem to get you can get vagina without having a girlfriend and fucking your life completely up.

Where did she go user? Away? Like on a holiday?

What the fuck is wrong with ppls gfs here? My gf is really supporting of my crypto and let me invest some for her too. Are you poor or what? Why are you even with a girl too fucking retarded to understand atleast how profitable crypto could be today.

0/10 larp now kys

It's mostly LARP. My wife is happy I'm making money but if she pulled this sort of shit she knows it would be on like Donkey Kong.

>(1)
Why do people keep falling for these obvious fake threads?

When people insist on managing all the money they are usually spending it all on shit. If you are not going over credit card payments and rent with her you are likely to be left broke if she is a shopaholic or spending all the money on other stuff.

You married a jungle asian.

You stepped into dirty river and left with a leech. If you have no kids, divorce. She limits you

sit down and explain the idea and how it works

no need to beat around the bush

i hope you got a pre nup, or this psycho is gonna take everything whether you like it or not

Fuck that whore.. divorce her