I'm going to an hero. I lost it all going all by sending to the wrong address

I'm going to an hero. I lost it all going all by sending to the wrong address.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S5774593#p5778652
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i did the same in 2014 by sending 32 btc to a doge address. dont do it

dont an hero, despite the fuders crypto is another 5 years from the bubble pop, start again user, scrape some cash together and put it in icx, easy x4 to begin rebuilding

how much did u lose

Its just all gone. $42,000 disappeared. I hate life. Crypto was the only thing going for me.

How do you manage to fuck up so bad?

nice larp faggot

He sent it to the wrong address dildo.
Sorry user, shit happens. Get some money and start again, biz will make you money, don't go against them. Hot picks this month, VEN / ICX / XLM (after correction) / Bee ico / etc.

End it. It's the responsible thing to do at this point.

I hear drinking half a gallon of gasoline is an interesting way to go out.

legit question, how does this happen? dont all you guys copy and paste the address? or do some people actually fucking write it out

what you do so we don't repeat same mistake

Thanks for the suggestions on alts. You guys are the only friends I have. You guys put smiles on my face. I love the wojaks and "AAAAAAAAHHHHH mommy" threads. But I really do hope I can Recover from this.

I started with 6000$ it was most of my savings. I still have 500 in the bank. I hope I can come back from this anons. Thanks for giving me hope.

I always type addresses by smashing my head on the keyboard. Doesn't everybody do this?

holyshit I received the exact same number earlier today out of no where like a gift from heaven thanks user :D

I ctrl + f the address few times, F5 a few times, check the url, manually check the fees/amounts

I don't know how you niggas can fuck it up.

You've still got a good two years to make it user, you can do it.

I went from 500 to 43k in two months biz bro. You can too. You'll be back.

you can rebuild it. just buy LSD on the deep web and sell it to college kids for 10 bucks a pop

The market it going to crash within a month's time. If you're restarting now then it's over for you. Save yourself the pain of that realization, and end it now.

Oh fuck I would totally an hero.
But I also wanted to an hero when I talked myself out of buying ~30 ETH when it was $10 because I thought crypto was magic meme money

Money isn't everything man. 43k is like nothing. Money can't buy you happiness.

what, don't fuck around, it can't really be that soon

This i am a college kid and i would buy alot but if the police came threatening me i would 100% give you up

money is everything in this world

it will not be. guaranteed

do it, faggot.
just think about the comeback story for future reference... you'd be superior to 90% of the faggots on this chink cartoon meme board (including me)

Sorry to hear man. Really is. But you can get back on your feet as hard as it seems now

>even the shittiest shitcoins pumping 100+%
You'll be lucky if it's a month. When investors lose confidence all that money will flow out of this scam in under a day.

OP, if you're reading this, then please an hero already.

Pajeet/10

HAHAHAHAHA nice larp fag

>moving all money with one transaction

easy come easy go
once u accept ur already dead u can do anything
anything

i hope it was my address

I know you retarded faggot. I just can't figure out how anyone can be so stupid to do that.

That really sucks user but dont kill your self you can make it back

Don't do it friend. Read the Bible and turn your heart and mind towards God and do your best to bring love and prosperity into the world.

People here know you pretty much can't fuck up a bitcoin address unless you paste someone else's valid address, right? There are checksums at the end to prevent you sending to an address that doesn't exist

You value your life being worth 43k? What a fucking faggot, don't do it.

I'm sorry user. I've been there but money comes and goes. We are all early in the game, trust me you will make it back and then some.

OP, not sure if you are larping. But read this: warosu.org/biz/thread/S5774593#p5778652

I lost 40k due to etherdelta being hacked and was left with 500 dollars in shitcoins, barely had gas and fee-money to get it on exchanges. But I didn't cry. The money wasn't mine. I fucking repacked myself and just continued. Am on 5k since then, mostly due to HTML and MOON. You will make it. I am only down some 80% now.

It is all numbers. Simply buy low sell high and you will make it. There is still plenty of time left.

You’ll make it again bro. You’ll make it again.

Are you stupid? You can retrieve it.
Dude you simply have to call your bank and tell them -oh wait. Its internet money lol sucks desu lad!

Timestamp of you crying or it didn't happen

why does it dissapear? that makes no sense wouldnt the transaction just fail?

Is the only way grandpa bitcoin can avoid double spending.

I guess having ocd is good in some situations

Do they deliver outside USA tho, like down under

I can put in $100 and make that in 3 weeks

This is the real reason why normies will never adopt crypto outside of speculating on exchanges.

The bubble bursted weeks ago, user, some were so affected by it they lost their mind and live in a fantasy world please wake up
Wake up
I love you son please come back to us

Bro its ok, i lost $3000 today by falling for a scam in a discord channel. I sent some asshole btc because i thought he was an admin wanting to trade eth for icx.

No you didn't shut the fuck up.

Purchased and held ETH at $10
Sold at $13 because at the time, that return on your investment is rediculous

This. Come on OP let me see those tears

Let me add I purchased 210 ETH

bought a sheet of LSD on the silk road for $180 when BTC was $1.30

>worth it

You can earn it back user, don't lose hope
btw that is my address, thanks for the money

You can live like a king in spain for 3 years and not work... just fuck hot Spanish girls all day with that.

yeah if you have a nice EU passport, americucks are fucked, plus, first you have to cash out, which is gonna cost you like 40% of that, so realistically, you're still a slave to your Israeli overlords.

Man I'd just kys myself if i was Amerifat

>believes the money can leave meme

>yurostan unironically lecturing others on taxes
I'd tell you to kill yourself too, but yurocucks are already dead inside. Good luck getting rich with your commie governments, dumb yuropoor.

lmao

Ebin .

But, convincing OP to kill himself aside, I'll be withdrawing 2.4 million from the market within the next few days. I have been trading every day for several months and the end is imminent. Be very careful.

is it impossible to make the blockchain reject a transaction with the wrong coin, its so retarded that this is still an issue

I hope you are larping, but i know there are people out there that do this
I would quadrupole check that shit and do it in chunks not all in one go

I bet a crypto currency that allows you to reverse transactions would be big

i like the way you think