GOLD GOLD BUY GOLD LAST CHANCE TO TURN YOUR BITCOIN INTO GOLD BEFORE THE BIG CRASH!!!

GOLD GOLD BUY GOLD LAST CHANCE TO TURN YOUR BITCOIN INTO GOLD BEFORE THE BIG CRASH!!!

GO TO SCHIFFGOLD.COM RIGHT NOW AND TURN YOUR BITCOIN INTO GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS RIGHT IN 2008!!!!

MSNBC doesn't invite me on anymore......

....my customers are asking me to sell them BTC...

mommy make it stop.....

lmfao
that fatass alex jones dont even have you on anymore

HYPERINFLATION, ITS COMING IN 2013 GUYS

HYPERINFLATION IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER

THE MIDWEST IS GONNA LOOK LIKE ZIMBABWE, JUST WAIT AND SEE

COME ON SOMEBODY PLEASE BUY MY GOLD, PLEASE GOD LET SOMEBODY BUY GOLD

FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST WHY DOESNT ANYONE WANT MY GOLD ITS WORHTLESS

What's Alex jones opinion on bitcoin?
I can't believe how much some Americans are retarded.

>not buying altcoins and gold etfs (+ phys) in 2018

GOLDBUGS

Nothing wrong with having 5-10% of your portfolio in precious metals

why are you buying an asset that is being obsoleted by superior technology?

>muh store of value
Kek, if you think BTC is going to "obsolete" gold you're as delusional as Schiff

>BTC
>superior technology
kek

KEK

>finite resource that is required for the "superior technology" to even run efficiently is obsolete

what the fuck do they teach in schools these days?

I know, I hold Silver as well as cryptos. But Schiff constantly shills gold while denying crypto is worth investing anything in.

>2018
>buying worthless shiny rocks
topkek

We are buying lines of code you realize.

Schiff is the man. I hedge my crypto bet with a good chunk of silver and gold. If crypto keeps going up I win if it explodes so does the economy most likely and i win.

Joke on you retards, I actually made money a way back in 2011 when gold was hitting a new high. But Schiff has lost all credibility after that. Yes, he still thinks gold an silver will moon every year. Kek.

Windows and MacOS are just lines of codes you realize.

Has anyone actually looked at the historical prices of metals? It's not much safer than crypto. Guy I knew went all in on silver in 2012 and literally killed himself. Don't believe everything the metal shills tell you.

BUY MY GOLD MONEY CARD™.

You young Gen-Z fags. Gen-Xennial old fag here. Don’t ignore PMs. Sticking it to the boomers will involve being diverse in all asset classes and investing intelligently. Crypto markets are one advantage we have over the wrinklies, but the elites will find a way to restrict and lock it down. Spread gains diversely and we’ all winners. Silver is an excellent buy for the future.

he keeps saying, "my investors are leaving, but we're so close! it'll pay off trust me!"

i actually believed this guy for 3 years straight, and i snapped out of his bullshit 2 years ago. Been better off for it since.

why is silver better than gold? I have some of both but more gold

all about the price ratio senpai

>Guy I knew went all in on silver in 2012 and literally killed himself.

I think we'll be saying this about some people with crypto in the not too distant future. And I have way more crypto than metal.

Clean energy use, new silver deposits are becoming rarer. Theres market manipulation in PMs, but one the stock markets starts shaking they’ll rise like in 2008 and so will crypto.