This is probably your last chance to buy TRON (TRX) at the fucking dip

this is probably your last chance to buy TRON (TRX) at the fucking dip

twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/949460752414339074

listen carefully from the 45:25 you moron, he says that Tron Foundation hired 10 experts to work on TRX implementation in partners applications and these companies (partners) are currently 5 public companies, which are listed, among others on NASDAQ and New York Stock Exchange

the names of these companies did not appear in the broadcast because they are public companies and because of their shareholders they have to announce it only when the implementation is ready

one of the companies with which TRON will cooperate is the IOT platform, which has 100 million users, Justin said this gona b "whole new level"

whole new level pussies

Other urls found in this thread:

theripplecryptocurrency.com/tron-fud-alert/
twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/949578655839039489
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Buy trx
>KYS

enjoy your bike token bags

>plis plis buy, I bought ath with all my savings

feel comy as fuck whit my bags bought at 0,03$

trx is the pajeet china coin

stay away unless you want ass cancer

fuck off you chinese pajeets holy shit

try .002
super comy

In at 0.01

feels good man

>Justin worked for ripple
>Ripple = fedcoin
>Same latin phrase printed on Federal fiat reserve note

I don't understand you dumbasses, Sun has the connections to succeed without being anything special. You'd be fucking retarded to not at least drop a few hundred to make a quick buck.

This fucker compared himself to Trump for a good reason

blah blah blah, if you want to die poor, then I will not forbid you, but remember user - whole new level, 5 public companies, one with 100 mil users

How does it feel to be the niggers and drugdealers of verge 2.0?

you have to be literally retarded to keep buying into this shit. Seriously, for the love of god, take your bags and leave. This is pure vaporware and please leave with your profits before this goes tits up FOR GODS SAKE!!!! FUCKING RUN!!!!

If you aren't buying #TRON you're retard!

It's just people mad as fuck that they didn't get in less than two weeks ago when it was at a penny per unit. They've managed to delude themselves that it's a shitcoin and won't go any higher than ATH, and that the correction since is a crash.

They still have the chance to get onboard before Tron really blows up, but they refuse out of some kind of delusion or pride. Similar to the people that think "lower price = more tokens = more m000000ns looooool"

this

TRX ded m8, get over it

The smell of the burned asses will be insane

>"dead"
>normies still into this
>normie media still covering this
>entire reason for pump was hype behind partnership which is due for next week

ok there buddy, have fun being poor. You can even daytrade this shit if you were smart enough to see the pattern ever since it hit 1k sats.

Fuck off Justin

The chink can barely put together a sentence, why the fuck would I trust this kid

the price chart looks like a very bad time to enter

how can we trust him?

where are these 10 expert's credentials? are they on the website? since when do we trust a self promoting chink so much?

not saying holding Tron won't give you any gain, but i think we need to be careful here

Will go back to where it belongs, under 0.05$, even this ugly asian knows and sold couple bilions TRX

trx is scam everyone knows that lol

>twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/949460752414339074
5:58
> we use de different approach, we doing like de decentralized internet, so, um, basically we will have, like, a vary cool pratform, so decentralized pratform we will sapport all the decentralized apprications, uh, we will have, like, a decentralized Facebook, uh, have a decentralized a Twitter, have a decentralized blog, internet, like dis, so, um, um, basically is in the early stage

What are the evidence for said connections? Jack Ma? he attended the university founded by Ma, that's it. Alibaba? some nameless ex-alibaba dev whose credential we will never able to verify joining his team.

Keep in mind Chinese are good at using misinfo to make themselves look good.

If you bought at the correct time (20-100 SATS) you would have sold right now as it realls doesnt mean a flying fuck to the smart money if it goes to .50 cents at this point. We all (including JUSTin himself) cashed out. You are in VERGE land. Stick to twitter and redshit of you want an scho chamber. We shilled this coin for a month and you had your chance to make money.

that wasn't his account

are you so fucking retarded to think the chinese will let someone drag thier multi billion dollar empire NAME through the MUD to the point it makes it into the top 10 crypto and isnt exposed? you fucking dumb ass train rocket missing faggot suck shit that u missed take off yesterday rofl

if you bothered to keep up with anything you'd know he just disproved that

english isn't his first language, give him a break. His chinese stream was very concise and informative compared to his english one

You don't become part of Asia Forbes 30 under 30 without networking well, also was the former Chief Representative of Ripple China

You fucking neets don't even bother looking at his network and ambition. You can just fucking google his linkedin profile but I imagine all of you don't even have your own to network and get anywhere in life.

This greedy chink will fuck you over. Alts will flow into LTC

REBOUND INC

I hold 37K TRX, bought @ 0.220.
Sell or HOLD?
Next week there is a new agreement with another company. what do you guys think??

this will help.

he sold 6 billion TRX for $300 000 000. get exit scammed fucktard

of course he would said that.

A marker make who has the same english name he sued to resgister thitter who just happens to cash out large amount of Tron tokens.....

NOT SUSPICIOUS AT ALL

How can you make statements like stay poor when this coin 100X. You understand math right? Like we already made money on this coin and you would be a retard to tie up money to make what ? 50% more 100%? Your dellusional an I bet you dont even have 100K tron. Prob spent 100$ at 8cents and are a stinky teenager. Way to go kiddo.

Solid roadmap, such vision

swear to god this coin is a fuckin cult

he didn't sell shit

false, got about 144500 trx

Yea he is an honest guy. He just don't want to be rich.

ch333cked

Good.

cult that makes you money instead of taking it

damn you idiot, do you think that he would make that big scam as a multimillionaire? dude is quoted by forbes on the Asian list 30 under 30 and called "the new Jack Ma". His business partners are involved in the investment, his reputation. Do you really think that Justin treats TRON as a way to get paid quickly through cheating? After that something would be completely crossed out in business, and who knows, maybe even dead.

So what you are saying is you lost $7200 buy being a holder and not dumping. Nice move. This pussy has been fucked by every normie and thier brother at this point. You missed out. NO one will touch this shit for months. Enjoy your bags. I have 5 BTC thanks to this shitcoin. Invested $600 total. Take notes kiddo.

It's not that. It's that he already is rich and wouldn't risk his entire corporate reputation on an exit scam. Just doesn't seem plausible.

I'm all in TRX but with my luck he will die in a car accident and it will drop to zero.

Isn't there going to be partnerships and coin burn in a couple months?

If you're gonna FUD do it on reddit and youtube, not on your biz bros dude. This is the place for real advice when you have it.

no shit, in few days they will anounce their first partnership i am quite sure that the price go back to 0,3$ by end of next week

This coin is a literal exit scam. You should have sold the peak, like I did. Enjoy your bags.

As long as your sure user... But you are going to be pretty fucked up for a few months when you think about the 10 grand you could have made and reinvested. Please dont kill yourself. Just use it as a learning lesson bro. Youre asking me if there is going to be a coin burn? Not a good sign user. In terms of advice. I told you to buy this when it was 20 sats I am telling you that you should have sold at the second peak on this graph and at least by the 2nd shoulder if you really wanted to be extra sure it was dead before letting go. My advice now is dont kill yourself.

>muh exit scam!

You apes are so stupid.

I bought at ATH. And I got $800 stolen on another exchange. Kind of depressed man

hoping i can ride the normie tron wave today
and then get off

actually got ~25g only on TRON so wouldn't kill myself even if TRX hits 0,1$ because i don't give a single fuck, my entrance was only 15% of my whole portfolio

Chinese even hire fake european doctors (actors) to make their clinics look better. What do you expect from this kid?

>6 billion
OY VEY

whales dumped at 1k sats, either hold or pussy out from this blatant manipulation

I’m going to get out as soon as it’s over .20¢, I’m looking for comfy gains not this

whales dumping to drive price down, it'll come back up just chill.

Why did he even started to stream? Is this intentional dump by him?

> he already is rich
What's his net worth outside of this coin?
> wouldn't risk his entire corporate reputation on an exit scam.
The best scammers in history look the most genuine, he doesn't really have much of a corporate reputation to begin with honestly.
I've got no proof he's a scammer or full of shit but after what I whitnessed in the live announcement today I sold and will not look back. I've been investing long before crypto speculation went wild, if he pulled what he did today on any pitch in the corporate world he would be laughed out of the room let alone in front of shareholders.

An older friend of mine literally had this job.
They paid him a salary to wear a suit and sit down at business meetings and not say a word, because he was an old white guy.

Nice try OP but he addressed this bull shit already.

twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/949578655839039489

Oops wrong thread.

>What's his net worth outside of this coin?
Probably over 100M, Asian Forbes ain't shit

source? genuinely interested.