Well lads, I’m finally ready to get off the crypto train. Made 10k. Small money but enough for me

Well lads, I’m finally ready to get off the crypto train. Made 10k. Small money but enough for me.

Since Coinbase is fucked up taking months to verify bank accounts, where’s the best place to exchange to fiat and withdraw?

Bump

how about you google that before you come here and ask???

localbitcoins

You'll be back

>getting off at 10k

I'm fucking going to the sun, Icarus style

Are some of you faggots actually going to cash out before being rich ?
I'm not stopping until I have enough to retire or don't have any money left

Depends where you nigga is from.
I use kraken for legal withdrawals.
Secret stash is cash from new-coming friends I've been shilling crypto to.
localbitcoins or eth or monero, but you'll lose a hell in "fees" through those.
Other way if you're willing to go the extra mile is buying gold with it, going to moldova/transnistria and exchanging it for cash.
No receipt, no ID required, enjoyable trip to hot women good booze and food.

Best of luck.

Likewise

does anyone know if it's possible to add multiple bank accounts on one coinbase account?

Get rich or die trying. My nigga.

+ either I'm gonna hit the mil or become a broke ass bitch and probably jump off a cliff

UK fag

It’s all well and good having bit coins. But you still get fucked over trying to get any money out.

>cashes out before even getting started in the biggest bull run in recorded history

You're not cut out for this shit user

My man.

OP why are you satisfied with 10k? Maybe just leave 5k? Even if you believe crypto is a bubble you can still at least double your money by tomorrow

>going to moldova/transnistria and exchanging it for cash
LMAO. You have to declare more than $10k at customs. You were thinking of coming back with a suitcase full of cash? How are you even going to get the gold there in the first place? Also
>implying that the Russian mobsters will not just stab you and take your shit
And most obvious of all: You can already sell gold at almost any Western country privately, in America it's extra easy because of all the goldbugs

Nice reddit comment faggot

Guys , i turned $3 into $45. Its not alot, but enough for me. Im cashing out, if youneven can

Don't fucking leave, faggot.

Binance doesn't require verification, KuCoin the same - thing is binance has temporarily disabled new account registration due to overload

Register for KuCoin using this code 1bHtM and i will give you 0.01 ETH

Post proof you registered using this refferal and your ETH address

Done
0x7c5bb316e08e
433f2e6c7ee6b045980d7a5b7ca4

Thank you

I will cash out 100k of my crypto to pay off all of my debt when it hits $500k.

1. Russian mobsters won't fuck you up, stop watching Fox News.
2. OP has 10k so yes a suitcase of cash is entirely doable and "hassle-free", you can also bring a friend and split if you hold more and absolutely wish to travel by plane.
But of course if you know a way to unload your gold bars with absolutely no ID-check or tax denunciation then that's the way to go. You can get your 100g of gold for 0.29BTC + 130€ shipping fees+insurance from Vaultoro.

Another plus side to Moldova is the ability to create a bank account and deposit foreign assets on it and get a whooping 8% interest on them per year + international debit card.