ICON, GET IN NOW BEFORE ITS 50 BILLION MARKETCAP IN A FLASH

please.this is your chance to change your life.

-Don Tapscott positive tweets and predictions about ICON.

-Forbes article that talks about ICON being in the lead in Korea as a 3rd generation blockchain.

-Mainnet on the way in less than 3 weeks.

-Complete website overhaul at mainnet or soon after during The Genesis event (sneak peek/hint by Min on telegram last week).

-Live on-chain identity dapp used at most of Korean blockchain banking consortium.

-Live pilot programs already running with multiple partners.

And that’s on top of them being partnered with almost every major bank in Korea, 3 universities, 7 national research hospitals, grants from Korean Government, same company owns Coinone basically guaranteeing a KRW listing there(huge exchange in Korea), Ripple/SBI Asia conceding Korea to ICON, and the list goes on.

The last time I was this bullish on a coin, the EEA had just been announced and ETH was sitting under $20... In the next month or two it went to $420.

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

are you getting paid to post this 20 times a day? coin hasnt moved in weeks, chase some more moons user, summit is still a few weeks away

Holding 3200, strapped in!

Kill yourself pajeet

you're actually doing the coin a disservice by spamming this multiple times a day as if we need people from Veeky Forums to buy in to make it successful

>coin hasnt moved in weeks
>up from under 5$ to 7.50$ in 7 days

meant for

im up 40% in 1 week. sure, go ahead and buy some pnds instead of getting into a sure bet.

holding over 100, you are gonna make it

ICX GANG ICX GANG ICX GANG

WE'RE NOT FUCKING SELLING

Fomoing like hell, should sell 1K worth of xlm/trx/req for Icx?

You need to be holding ICX senpai, do whatever you have to to get aboard this starship

Gdax held my transfer all night when this hit 7008 eth. Blows

I rode the ANS/NEO wave and then cashed out into ICX. Getting ready to ride an even bigger wave up.

This is an actual working product. It is "fully enterprise-ready with proven commercial applications" and the team has "delivered exceptional results".

They have 300 project managers that are working with actual companies to use their network, and they can't meet all the demand.

On top of that, it is a Korean company, and the Koreans are rabid about cryptos. 1 in 3 working age Koreans are invested in the sector. Koreans are very nationalistic and want to support their own products. When Korean exchanges start selling with a won pairing, it is going to moon.

Samsung of Blockchain.

This company is a viable competitor to Ethereum, and to my way of thinking is RIGHT NOW more valuable than Ethereum. That would be a 36X from the current prices.

Someone please tell me what I am missing here.

The only thing left is for word to spread to normies and throughout the financial sector.

Im trusting you, going all in with 1K. Please let this work.

you have to tell every fucking normie about ICX that you possibly can. Twitter, youtube, facebook. GO. This is how TRON exploded

Im on it.

I'm pretty certain TRON had to pay for its shills, at least initially. After that it was potential bagholders who shilled as if their life depended on it. At the end of the day, TRON is a scam. We'll be fine, senpai.

Your math is wrong