Why are people selling TRX when the founder said partnerships are in works and more announcement are coming next week...

Why are people selling TRX when the founder said partnerships are in works and more announcement are coming next week? All this FUD because the guy had a bad stream? I don't understand the way people think in crypto. Doge coin which has no plans in works goes up 40% but a foundation with many partners and hundreds of millions of user base is being sold? What sense does this even make? People are saying this is an exit scam how the fuck is that even reality? You are telling me that this guy put himself on the internet for millions of people to see so he can dump the bags and leave? Millions of people know who this man is not to mention the companies he is claiming to be partnered with would deny this immediately if it was scam. All this FUD over nothing. Can you guys please explain this to me and please troll and be racist about it. This is supposed to be Veeky Forums not /pol/

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@theprodigiez/tron-trx-coin-actual-potential-or-just-another-shill-coin-i-offer-a-perspective-5b13bd280d1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont troll and be racist about it please* That was a typo

i was hyped about games but he fucking made a etheremon

>can you guys please explain this to me and PLEASE TROLL and be racist about it

sure thing, blacky.

Fuck you nigger, go back to Africa

maybe because it doesn't actually deserve such a large market cap in the first place dumbdumb

hahaah very clever guys seriously ?

mad tron holder spotted

Tron is a scam. sell while you can

watch the same people FOMOing back next week.

ask justin sun why he's selling, excuse me... ask justin sun why he's BEEN continually selling

>muh /pol/
Kys, I hope you lose all your welfare bucks on this obvious and obnoxious scam coin nigger

Don't listen to the ADHD crowd. Read this:
medium.com/@theprodigiez/tron-trx-coin-actual-potential-or-just-another-shill-coin-i-offer-a-perspective-5b13bd280d1

And tell me that team is just working on a scam coin. Early stages? Sure. But literally every person on the team is a millionaire hedge fund manager or CEO of a successful startup. Justin himself started China's Snapchat. It will obviously moon and fall multiple more times during this early stage. .30 by next week.

Dindu dondo when?

Trx will be fine, as soon as hold impatient nigger

Aha so where do we start? Most of the currencies in crypto have no plans, no adoption, no roadmap, just plain old promises. A founder puts his life on the line to show you plans and partnerships yet a sell off. That makes perfect sense, this crypto space is retarded and is pure gambling. It is a sad fucking day when DOGE coin goes up 40 percent but a coin with actually plans and partnerships goes down 30.

>You are telling me that this guy put himself on the internet for millions of people to see so he can dump the bags and leave?

You must be new here

If you read the white papers you'd know it's a shitcoin, the owner just sold all of his. People buy dogecoin for memes but your scam coin has no meme value. Get out while you still can.

Last week Tron holders fantasized about it hitting 10 cents. Instead it hit 30 cents and is stablizing at 15 cents.

All of the whining and moronic FUD... the irrationality and greed of crypto-traders knows no bounds.

>he doesn't yet realize that this is just Verge all over again

If you didn't say "Don't be racist and troll" then they wouldn't be racist and troll. I'm a nobody but I haven't bought into tron because the only people I've heard talk about it are people who have no idea idea what they're doing and only bought it because of the low price. I also think for a currency without a main net and who's only project I can see is a crypto kitties knock off it shouldn't have a multi billion dollar market cap. Also I'm a pessimist so if this crypto thing goes down the toilet, popularity will tank and I can't imagine an entertainment based currency could make it.

Thank you! It's unbelievable that everybody just panics like this. And people are amazed that markets crash. If you'd take a few minutes to think about this you'd realise this is one big pile of FUD.

Can you not compare this premined scam coin to Doge thanks. Also get fucked, you bought into this tron scam and nobody is going bail your ass out just accept the loses and move on.

Kek stop it with that snapchat Shit, nobody in China knows that app

Kill yourself nigger