Should I just get in now? I have 500 and would like to have at least 1k. I don't think it will drop much in value...

Should I just get in now? I have 500 and would like to have at least 1k. I don't think it will drop much in value, all weak hands already sold. Do you think otherwise?

anything under $50 is a good time to buy in the long run.

Now is probably the best time. Maybe it will dip t 0.90 - 0.95.. But it can go either way. There is little to no liquitidy. It can jump 2000 sats with just 2 BTC worth of CL

Yep just get in user. The sooner the better. Have faith and hodl, and you shall be rewarded

user, this is literally just smart money buying the coin right now. People who actually believe in what it will do. Once testnet is released in Q1, link will be going $5-10+ easy. Once normies catch on, we'll be in a galaxy of moons.

thanks guys

it's been moving sideways at this level for a while now....you know what happens next

5 dollars is the limit don't listen to biz

What? No, the value of the individual coin is highly dependent on the available supply

fuck. there is not enough LINK threads on /biz these days. Can we do better please LINK Marines?

We don't need to shill it anymore. It's almost a done deal at this stage. Comfiest hold of 2018. Probably the comfiest of the past several years honestly. Anyone who has bought in by now is very blessed indeed. ChainLink is what will bridge the real world to the blockchain.

>

>buying ath
>buying into fomo
do it if you want to regret it later you impatient retard, just wait and buy the dip

buying for longterm, if it dips, I'm buying more

This. overshilling it will just spread it to reddit. Would rather wait for things to actually be implemented before normie awareness.

there is a link sub, r/LINKtrader or something like that

sold off my XLM for 5k LINK. did i do good marines?

Of course, but it's not a very popular sub. You don't see it making headlines on r/BTC or anything like that.

>ICO happens
>pumps to 45c immediately
>SIBOS
>dumps to 15c over the month
>stays at 15c for a week
>pumps to 25c trades sideways for a couple days
>pumps to 40c trades sideways for a couple days
>then to 60c
>then to 80c
>now its trading sideways at 1$ for a couple days now
I'm loving this organic growth. No pump and dump tron or verge reddit bullshit.

This
You may notice a lot of tokens spend a lot of time horizontal before they go completely parabolic
LINK @ $1 is still pretty horizontal compared to the serious shit we're going to see by EOY
Reminder that the average redditor has still yet to even see LINK's logo

Same, DBC is going the same way, steady as fuck. Comfiest holds of 2018.

another user posted some social media metrics. link and req have nearly the same market caps yet, link still has extremely low social media mentions. If attention gets to SIBOS levels with all the new money here that wasn't here in October it will go parabolic.

Just be patient for once. Lots of people have been patient for months and months.

req pumped today. it now has twice link's mcap

as it should, they shamelessly shill it and try to appeal to normies as hard as they possibly can.

Can you guys shill me on Link?

Why people shit on it soo much?

It is getting better?

Some guy told about making passive gains with staking it, it's legit how much return can I get from it? does it use too much CPU/GPU power?

Thanks

lets stop talking about link guys. wait til main net goes live and its $5 THEN start pumping to the normies and newfags. dont let these pajeets stink up /ourcoin/

it solve prbolem

$2 by the end of the week

And you can't see this reaching 100 billion at any point?

LINK is an absolute piece of shit. Honestly don’t trust any of the people on Veeky Forums shilling it, complete vapourware and Sergey basically went backpacking for weeks instead of updating the slack. Avoid.

this

the final solution.

I'M SICK OF BEING SMART MONEY JUST MOON U FAGGOT COIN WHERE ARE THE NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sold like 100 link of profit to play with bow I regret. Sigh

44k from ICO reporting in. Have I made it and just don't realized it yet?

Isn't it odd Sergey can't say anything about the number of hires or their names?

Imagine being hired to be a programmer for an app company and they told you, congratulations, welcome to our team but you can't tell anyone you work here, we're never going to put you on our website, and nobody will ever know you had anything to do with this project. Could sergey be pulling a fast one on us?

>muh Oracle problem

Unless they actually produce something substantial this is still a huge gamble

yes. market sell all of your link right now. Preferably to me, at a discount.

He also seems to eat a lot of Bic Macs...

Exitscam confirmed

SHUT UP KEK I'M STILL ACCUMULATING

yup

stay salty

sweet and sour wonton noooodle

Insider here
Rory was paid 1 million link for the first year of work. He dumped all of it sub 20 cents. His wife's daughter has sickle cell and he's in massive debt. Hes now demanding more link from Sergey.

I advise extreme caution because if Rory gets more link he will market sell dump it all.

yesssssss I could get another position at a discount then

Wow mr prakesh gr8 insights sir thx thx I love u

Sergey don't have any links either. He used them all on ladyboiz and big macs

You prob need another 11k or so to be good in a year. Depends on you definition of making it. I have 120K which I had planned on sellin ghalf at 3000 sats, but it boomed up to 4000 before I had a chance. Decided to hold on to it for now. Paying off.

I love comments like this because the normies will eat it up.

Fuck you normies. You’re gonna fuck up cryptos by being dumb, losing all your money, and forcing the government to step in.

At least we still have LINK

There was a thread yesterday about sergey being the real satoshi.

thank god for the sickle cell huh

>being this new

babbys first shill

>market cap of only 1.5 billion for a coin with real use and real connections
Get out

>Oracle problem
Its not even a problem, but what could you expect from a bunch of 4channers who have never written a single line of code

>real use

SOMEONE MAKE THIS A PERFECT LOOP PLEASE

-fellow stinky linky

Tfw holding both
Feels good man

You're right, that's why we have smart contracts being used in the real world already and not just shitcoin to shitcoin exchanges.

Praise Jesus for the sickle cell

Sorry, forgot we were still fudding :^]

What's a good amount to to put into this? I'm looking to moon within a couple years.

it does have a real use...paying for Sergey's lavish vacations.

30k link and 25k DBC here.

0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000