If you could make a cryptocurrency, what would it do?

If you could make a cryptocurrency, what would it do?

fund more yuri anime

fag coin.
and sell it to OP.

>Fill whitepaper with buzzwords
>Announce ICO
>Shill everywhere for a week
>ICO sells out in Exit scam

i'd make a currency which is completely speculative and the only value it has it that someone might buy what you own for a higher price than what you bou-

oh wait that's all of them

Im working on a project that puts DNA sequences on a blockchain- it will be able to diagnose health reports, genetic traits, personal wellness, family history, etc.

It will be amazing once medical technology and cloning advancements catch up.

Of course my final solution will be to use eugenics to improve the genetic quality of humans

Make a transparent coin, use it for tithing in churches and government ledgers for a more just/fair government, I.e. you and everyone else can see every cent going to every project/paycheck, to help end corruption and crap.
No steal plz

Not even kidding, I would put the labor theory of value on the blockchain. You'd be able to accurately track the man-hours that went into producing goods and services, and you'd get LaborCoin for your hours worked.

Too bad I'm retarded and stopped taking computer programming classes in high school in favor of fucking theater. inb4 commies and liberal arts

Insurance for the blockchain. Send ETH through a platform which insures your transaction. Works if sent to an address not created previously

that's...already most coins...

>my final solution
>use eugenics
hehe

Nice, Im stealing this idea. SJWs will eat this shit up.

My whitepaper and ICO will be out in about 2 weeks

Operate drones, entry $20 for 20 bullets, credits from second kill

thank God commies are as lazy as they are stupid

I'd buy it

moon

Good one, lemme mine some

there's already marxcoin which we didn't fall for lol.

but anyways, jokes aside, for it to be true labor vouchers they would be created at the point of labor and destroyed upon spending. A lot of the criticism of labor vouchers is that they would be easy to fake, well not on the blockchain.

You'd get it from whom?

>what is bitcoin

How do you intend to track hours worked?

Good idea, I always get nervous during transactions in case I copy the address wrong somehow

>I've literally had this thought as well only not necissarily with a violence bonus

Decentralized drone rental is one of the best examples of a perfect application for blockchain that's ruined by laws and common decency

the blockchain. It would just be created when you're on the clock. poof.

would probably need some kind of multisig arrangement to keep people honest.

How exactly does the blockchain help to rent a drone?