What are you waiting to get on BAT anons? It's CEO is the creator of fucking JavaScript and Mozilla, seriously

What are you waiting to get on BAT anons? It's CEO is the creator of fucking JavaScript and Mozilla, seriously

DO NOT BUY THIS SHITCOIN

Shill us you faggot, why should we buy it? what does it do? any real world applications?

Look at the candles.
I'm not fucking selling.

kek

rock solid comfiest hold of my life

you f*gs will be buying it from me on coinbase in 9 months when I'm cashing out

kek

cached out xrp at 20k and bought the second of the three BAT dips yesterday, a bit sad i didnt expect the third one to happen but whatever, this unironically the next moon mission
whats the word on firefox partnership? i've herd it being shilled a bit as of late

dumped that shit after the last spike and never looked back. Garbage coin.

>any real world application?
The state of Veeky Forums

I feel sorry for anyone who isn't holding this right now.

Firefox wants to integrate BAT right into their browser as well, without extensions.

Dumped this shit for REQ just in time 2 days ago.

but OP, i'm holding 1.06 million of these
I AM SO FUCKING READY BRING IT ON
BRING IT ON

Unironically, this. We've reached bubble territory. This is the last moon mission before I cash out as well.

Eich is going to start rolling out partnerships throughout the year, the same way Enterprise Ethereum Alliance was being announced, Except it will be with publishers and BAT. I sincerely do believe this is going to the change the internet forever, and will likely rebuy once the bubble pops. But once this hit's coinbase, i'll have $5-10 million which is more than enough to retire.

I would hold it but I'm all in on something else, and as a poorfag, going all in on one coin is the only way I'll make it to lamboland.

But yeah this is a solid project. Wish I was holding.

What are you holding?

FUN

>Muh browser plugin
>It really totally needs a blockchain sir

You're gonna make it user

>f*gs
gb2reddit

who BAT and FUN here?