ZCL... silently moons

On the 28th of January Bitcoin Private will be created. People who hold ZCL and people who hold BTC will be credited with BTCP.

Bitcoin private will be faster than bitcoin (2mb blocks + segwit (so lightning will be possible) + ZeroKnoledge (like Zcash))

Bitcoin Private won't have 20% taxation to founders like Zcash.

Every single analysis drops a price of about 0.025 - 0.06 bitcoins per BTCP. Even if these analysis are wrong, it must worth at least as much as BTG. Because of this, the best deal is to buy ZCL now and hold until 28th. (Everybody is doing that, and that's why this shit is mooning)

YOU CAN STILL BUY IT. IT MUST GO AT LEAST x3

Tomorrow ZCL new wallet will be announced and launched on the 8th.

Heil Hitler!

Other urls found in this thread:

vrlps.co/a?pt=24egHeF-mYgN9sCzFHAbpvZzKrw&referralCode=rJN37_CXz&refSource=copy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bittrex when

Is jan 28th confirmed?

>fork on Jan 28th
Sauce pls

Worst fucking meme lines I've ever seen.
>Heil Hitler
Oh that explains it. A failure making failure meme lines.

Yeah personally I'm all for the advancement of the white race, but that was pretty fucking unnecessary

Any exchanges confirmed for handling the fork?

Not yet. Bittrex most likely will do it.

Binance will issue BTCP to BTC holders, since they haven't listed ZCL.

No word from Bittrex yet. But there's about a 99% chance they won't say no to free money.

Comfy as fuck

SOMEBODY JUST PUT ORDER FOR 5 k ZCL at 990k sats !

Someone wants to be a bitcorn private whale

Holy fuck they're about to collide.

this. whale manipulating the price from begining knows it is the last chance to get ZCL at decent price

He's actually fucking buying. It's not a fake wall

WALL JUS BROKE

AAAAAAAAA, WHAT THE FUCK

He just chewed through that fucking wall in 10 seconds

4K SELL WALL OBLITERATED IN SECONDS

t. The good goy

what the fuck im literally shaking right now

SELL WALL JUST VANISHED GET READY FOR A RIDE BOYS

damn, this shit is going to take off bigly

LMAO AT ALL THE FAGGOTS WHO DIDN'T LISTEN. YOU WERE FUCKING WARNED. FEEL FREE TO FOMO IN.

Image what's gonna happen when they announce the date

>tfw already up $3k

And a long way to go.

mfw the whale was justin

bittrex has it in their code

SAUCE ?

>ZCL fork
>BTCP for BTC
I don't understand

>11 BTC sell wall appears
>15 seconds later sell wall no longer exists

This is fucking crazy.

BTCP stands for Bitcoin Private.

They're essentially merging BTC and Zcash, while also fixing the fucked up parts of BTC.

THE GAINS START COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING

some astronomical faggot is buying it all up to 122, i hate him so fucking much
fucking cunt

Here's the opportunity for those who missed

THE CLASH OF WHALES

*breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BOYS, we just made #100 on CMC.

Fuck yes!!

Still too late to join your party?

Expecting anywhere between $400-1000, so no.

Still 2+ weeks until the actual fork, and most normies aren't even aware yet.

all that glitters is gohodl

no it should double today at least

To all the user that shilled this.. thank you bizbros

vrlps.co/a?pt=24egHeF-mYgN9sCzFHAbpvZzKrw&referralCode=rJN37_CXz&refSource=copy

fuck off nigger

do you just need to hold zcl or zcl + btc pre fork?

How do I receive BTCP?

When the hard fork occurs, a snapshot of all existing ZCL and BTC holdings will occur. Anyone holding ZCL or BTC in a wallet or supported exchange will be credited Bitcoin Private (BTCP) at a 1:1 ratio. For example, if you hold 15.4 ZCL and 0.1 BTC, you will receive 15.5 BTCP.

You don't need segwit for lightning don't reply until you've researched this

Either one gives you BTCP.
1 BTC = 1 BTCP
1 ZCL = 1 BTCP

There will be 16 million BTCP distributed to BTC holders, and 3 million distributed to ZCL holders.

Youre welcome cutie

thanks

what do we expect the price of zcl to do after the fork? massively dump if devs are unsure of its future?

Max supply short as fuck. We're going to moon bois!!!!

we've been there for a while desu.
theres actually 3 million coins.

You're buying BTCP too, free coins nigga

But actually getting on the list, not just theoretically, means normies will start to notice and FOMO in.

>What happens to ZCL after the fork?
>ZClassic will still exist. The community has discussed keeping ZCL in active development after the fork. We think this is great and fully support this.

The dumpening will be unreal tho

Fuck, where should I buy this?

Bittrex and cryptopia

But still, if ZCL gets to $800 or so before the fork, it'll be easy to regain the $170 on the way down.

And then we'll be left with a pure profit BTCP worth $500-2000 each.

Bittrex. Already mooning, get in soy boi!

Bittrex is going to support BTCP so they can draw volume back to their shitty exchange. Get in now!

Sauce this man

do you need to hold zcl in your wallet until your btcp is deposited, or only have to own zcl until post fork

no. Just some promises and get rich quick junkies buying it. Remember to sell in the green, not when it dumps

No, next week they will announce integration, that's why on monday they will release the wallet. Just check Bitcoin Private's github

They're releasing the ZCL wallet in 2 days. Bittrex hasn't announced if they will support the fork yet.

If they do support it, you can keep the ZCL on Bittrex. If not, transfer the ZCL to the wallet, and then the BTCP to Binance and sell there. They will issue the BTCP to BTC holders over there.

300 end of day. check em.

No friend, a snapshot will occur when an announced block number will be mined and the amount of zcl in your wallet will be saved. It will be in your best interest to sell asap after the snapshot is taken since the price will drop faster than the twin towers as everyone will be trying to dump and there won't be many buyers at all.

I'm going to sell the literal second I'm assured the snapshot has been taken. I'm sure most others will do the same.

500? kek please speak through me.

it's almost too easy
even if I get dumped on with ZCL I still have the BTCP, and BTCP will be above BTG for sure

There'll be plenty of buyers - because the normies will be none the wiser. They'll just see an expensive coin in freefall and want to buy in, hoping it'll rise. FOMO takes over in a situation like that. Most people don't do research.

This is what we call free money. Just lean back for 2 weeks and watch it grow.

then do we expect a massive dump of btcp as well after theyve been deposited?

or does btcp offer better value than btc in the future?

lets hope not
this is going to be absolutely insane

Fucking Bitcoin Gold is trading at $300-400. This is an actual useful fork which gives privacy to BTC.

The trading price depends on where ZCL ends up before the fork, but it wouldn't surprise me if it starts at $1k.

There def will be buys don't get me wrong, but I honestly reckon there will just be way too many sellers. Take a look at NXT. Even though it was a "cheap" coin with potential to grow alot since normies don't know what market cap is, the price shattered right after fork. Heck, a few days beforehand it halved since people wanted to take profits and GTFO so as not to lose alot due to greed.

from Rhett, dont think the dump will be bad like NXT.

should we go in conservatively or aggressively on this? its almost a $200 a coin already - wish i picked up on this info earlier obviously but anyone else buying in rn?

I'm waiting for funds to transfer from Binance. Already got 65, but I'll buy some more at these prices.

It's a fucking guaranteed +5x. Just wait till the normies start finding out. That's when the real fun begins.

>it must worth at least as much as BTG

Should be worth more since BTG was premined shit while BTCP has no premine.

Holy FUCK this based little manlet is going to make us all rich.

WHERE IS THE DIP I NEED MORE

>WHERE IS THE DIP

Travel back in time to yesterday.

THIS IS FUGGGGGING INSANE
I CANT HANDLE ALL THE GAINS
HOLD ME user

>He thinks there'll be a dip

Wait, that's fake.

Why do you bother doing shit like this?

anyone think we run the risk of a prefork dump after the price has been run up or would that be retarded?

Smart Veeky Forumsbros have noticed the ZCL threads over the past week.

This is only the start.

It will hit at the VERY MINIMUM $500 within 2 weeks. But I'm not selling my 300 at all. Bitcoin Private is going to be a top 30 coin upon fork.

When you woke up yesterday, would you ever have imagined that this goofy fucking manlet would be the reason you made it?

it was there, maybe he deleted.

It's very likely. Same thing happened with NXT. The BCPT should offset any losses though.

3M supply a huge dump is unlikely.

I only have 37 will I make it to volvoland :(

Because they unironically still believe that html edited tweets will help them gain credibility. Shit is more sad than Hillary shills
>Promises to hold zcl and develop it
>Deleted tweet
Top Bazinga

>$37k

Should be enough for a volvo.

am i too late to buy back in ? also, should i kill myself?

You're going to be so fucking buttflustered when this hits $500. I'll use your tears to polish my lambo.