Today is the day, I can fucking smell it

Today is the day, I can fucking smell it.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8WqoB#GCcJYXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Correction is done, short downtrend is broken. 45% correction is significant, I don't see it going further down.

The sky is the limit. Next stop: 10k sats.

I went full in at 5800 sats. This fucking shitcoin better moon soon.

I'm going to premature ejaculate all over myself, you guys have no idea what this is about to do

Can you at least shill it some? Why is it supposed to moon?

SUNDAY
U
N
D
A
Y

>he needs to be spoon-fed

DYOR, fuckface

10k sats is ntohing
it was already there
20k sats or im out

I did. But it always feels good to see someone shilling. Gives me some reassurance, you see.

>shaa

It has never been at 10k sats.

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

I left the Ark and followed the snake.
Feels like I made a mistake of Biblical proportions. Why, oh why did I let myself become tempted by the treacherous snake? It lured and tempted me by the promises of nice trajectory. But it was all a lie. If I only stayed in Ark... Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.

I actually have no idea what the hell xlm is doing right now or going to do later, I'm just optimistic and cocky

Nice trajectory stellar snake

let's get those volvos to the moon

Kinda concerned about the most recent red candle on the 4 hour chart. Anons with trading knowledge, does this mean the most recent uptrend is faltering?

What's a good exchange to trade ETH for XLM, that doesn't require ID verification?

Binance but it's closed.

Yeah, that's why I'm asking. Seems like pretty much everything besides Binance/Bittrex is trash, but those won't let me register.

90 btc sell wall

whale accumulating

You are out of luck then. Could try some no name pajeet exchanges but they have little volume.

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

just bought 100 of these with some spare eth during the dip. what am I in for?

Shit sucks. I guess I'll just invest in the altcoins supported by Exodus then, FUN seems fun.

i meant ether sats

Last time I checked, Poloniex didn't require an ID. I don't know these days though.

this coin is a fkn tease. just a matter of time.

>ether sats
thats not how we talk about things, user

Thanks. So nothing to be concerned about at this point?

Accounts made back in the day are now legacy accounts. Those didn't require ID and still dont. Can't create account without verification nowadays.

nice pattern right now. cant wait. long.

It does now.

Fucking hell. Is there literally no way to get this shitty coin without verification?

Sold my REQ at $1.1 last night and got in on this, pls god just moon, I need a fucking moon mission so damn bad.

I smell FOMO

OH SHIT BOYS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

idk man

i thought it was lambo time but nope not right now

whales accumulation is a good sign tho, they know its gonna go up so they want some while its cheap

do you fucks know that stellar is a ripple ripp-off? get scammed boyos

Am I going to make it with 14k XLM?

Nah, it just sucks that there's apparently no way for me to get into this.

>ether sats

there is you dumb kike, verify

you are not fucking james bond

Oh look, 20BTC whale is back at it again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GO UP YOU FUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Uh, no its not. It's XRP but much better. XRP doesn't have ico ability, correct? XRP is for banks, XLM is for men. And pretty soon we will all be using fairx, including my grandmother.

But my privacy reeee....
Oh well, it doesn't have ETH/XLM anyway. Guess I'll just verify on Qryptos.

many exchanges do have ETH/XLM

LINK is for gods

XRP is the jew'd version

Those fuckin sell walls are gettin ridiculous

WHALE DOWN EVERYONE GET IN

"It's time, pump the rocket"

BTC is having its seizure

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT'S CRASHING SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

NO NO NO NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Do tell which ones.

P
U
M
P

I
T

Isn't it rising right now?

yo you pumped the wrong rocket

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>XLM is for men

Now that's the sort of language I can understand.

Just bought 100k

RAAAAAAAA

trx/btc getting dumped, causing the spike in btc?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who is this?

buy high
sell low

i just went all in
am i buying low?

yes

Name please

Veronica Moser

I mean, kind of, not really. Low was awhile ago, you'll still make it if you hold though.

depends on your strategy. Its dropping down again and will probably trail sideways for a week before climbing again. It will probably be worth less tomorrow but more at the end of the month.

Easy $10 coin by the end of the year.

Check her instagram
@jessicababyfat

Justinne sun

im going to bed, dont fall for the pajeets trying to shake your weak hands

>Easy $10 coin by the end of the year.
>Waiting a whole year for a shitty x10

Are you for real?

Btc link for reward

>shitty x10

well it depends what you have invested and how risky you want to be doesn't it.

Invest 100k and that 10x doesn't sound so bad does it?

Obviously you should diversify, hold some safe coins and take some risks with smaller amounts of money.

kek
1AqiqMvaUVaVPCBzLqDWYNc9Led5QmbHKd
If you wanna pay me a coffee ;)

So fucking comfy

Bought at $.77

Gonna go kill myself and then get chipotle. Brb.

well I bought 2500 at 3800, then 500 at 5555, then another 2000 at 4450 will I make it?

Why do you faggots measure in fiat? Who the fuck cares about that? I bought at fucking 83 cent but even if we reach that point again I will still be at a major loss because bitcoin decided to chimpout again and I lost out on a shit ton of sats.

We're starting to get bullish, strap in, buy now or forever hold your bags.

>Who the fuck cares about that?

The people who live outside the internet in the real world.

I keep thinking this but then it starts dumping again. Fucking snake

Sold my XLM today and dropped it all into BAT
I'm fucking relieved now

newfags and normies

this. its almost like they have no idea wtf theyre talking about

a coin can double in price but be half the value in sats if bitcoin keeps nig noggin. Im normie as fuck and understand that

this fucking guy

imgur.com/a/8WqoB#GCcJYXg

DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN GO DOWN!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When you see a line like this you just know the snake is starting to wake

Nice trajectory snake!

ZCL

Get 7/8 BTCPs at Market Value

MAKE UP YOUR MIND YOU FUCKING SNAKE