Down about 10% each on Ripple & Tron atm - starting to think both are fucking doomed and I should get out while I still...

Down about 10% each on Ripple & Tron atm - starting to think both are fucking doomed and I should get out while I still can.

Anybody agree / can shill me a new coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VeChain / ICX
Mid-long term

BAT, just download Brave browser and see the product for yourself

brave.com/

Thanks user, already got some VeChain and been looking at ICX but can see it taking a while to lift off

Fking agree.
Try VEN DBC or REQ

Not bad! How long you holding for?

KUck COIN Shares. Get gains and dividends. It will hit $20 soon. It went from $7 - $12 the past 24 hours.

Use my code if you aren't on kuckcoin yet:
1eur5

you are so retarded. Even known scamcoins like VGX and TRX are coming up in value again.

JUST FUCKING WAIT, and you can atleast get your money back in this retarded growing market.

I can't see the hype with REQ.. Doesn't seem stable to me. VEN and DBC I already have though so thanks for that man

You're late to the party but not too late. Ripple will reach $5 eventually.
Fuck Tron though, that chink exit scammer did the only right thing, leaving it while it's still possible

Not really retarded to consider a low buy with greater potential growth instead of waiting for this shit to come back up user

Pretty much confirmed my thoughts. Thanks user!

Seriously sell those shitcoins and go long HODL on some legit projects like OMG, ETH, BTC, 0x, LINK etc.

XRP is the future don't quit

XBY on cryptopia is a rocket ship. Also XBR is in a dip and going to moon.

> mfw in on XBY and XRB
Shhhhh

Stellar > Ripple

All in on Stellar

2 New echange will come out with Stellar to fuck this btc and eth

>XRP is the future
of scam. kys.

correct pic

Both will grow, because EVERYTHING is literally growing, if you hold long enough.

If you so wish, then split your portfolio 50/50 between holds and daytrading. Use the second half of it to give into your weak hands' demands for instant gratification.